Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   D1 Elasticity Pullback Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=973872)

MrGreen95 Jan 20, 2020 8:43am | Post# 281

My first trades of the week {image} {image}
How it's proceeding?

And if it is going bad, why,? where is the mistake?

ghbdr Jan 20, 2020 9:35am | Post# 282

{quote} How it's proceeding? And if it is going bad, why,? where is the mistake?
Bad? I was stopped out on GBPJPY as I said on previous post and the reasons why. EURUSD I closed on profit mentioned on previous post. NZDUSD the buy stop didnt get triggered and then I readjust the trigger on the top of the LL Failure bullsih hammer. Now im long waiting to develop

Xxyy Jan 20, 2020 11:18am | Post# 283

{quote} HI, So we look only to the purple arrows in this case? BR
Not sure whether you're asking me or ghbdr.

This's just my understanding. For ghbdr's comments, please check post 274

(Btw, the purple arrows are just to indicate how I spotted hidden divergence and elastic divergence on H4)

emonts Jan 20, 2020 11:58am | Post# 284

{quote} Not sure whether you're asking me or ghbdr. This's just my understanding. For ghbdr's comments, please check post 274 (Btw, the purple arrows are just to indicate how I spotted hidden divergence and elastic divergence on H4)
Hi,

remark was ment for you.
You mention a lower high.

On the left i see a higher high in black arrow.
This gave me confusion.

BR

ghbdr Jan 20, 2020 2:08pm | Post# 285

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi, remark was ment for you. You mention a lower high. On the left i see a higher high in black arrow. This gave me confusion. BR
This is not a elasticity trade as per rules. Is a hidden div setup with 2 TF on opposite OB/OS zones as discussed in previous posts. Here we trade the W1 elasticity from the Overbought D1 zone. This is based on the D1 stoch following the W1. On that kind of trades you will sometimes see a HH instead of a LH

Click to Enlarge

Name: 1.png
Size: 50 KB Click to Enlarge

Name: 2.png
Size: 61 KB

hocius Jan 20, 2020 2:23pm | Post# 286

{quote} Yes you are late. The entry is after bear hammer (HH failure)
Ohh I get it now, HH failure exception!

ghbdr Jan 20, 2020 2:39pm | Post# 287

{quote} Ohh I get it now, HH failure exception!
Exactly

MrGreen95 Jan 20, 2020 2:55pm | Post# 288

{quote} This is not a elasticity trade as per rules. Is a hidden div setup with 2 TF on opposite OB/OS zones as discussed in previous posts. Here we trade the W1 elasticity from the Overbought D1 zone. This is based on the D1 stoch following the W1. On that kind of trades you will sometimes see a HH instead of a LH {image} {image}

For better study and repeat the sysem and it's rules, i think it's better to write a PDF with all types of entries

ghbdr Jan 20, 2020 3:32pm | Post# 289

{quote} For better study and repeat the sysem and it's rules, i think it's better to write a PDF with all types of entries
When I have free time I will make It

MrGreen95 Jan 20, 2020 3:39pm | Post# 290

{quote} When I have free time I will make It

Like this we will avoid always the same questions..

Thx ghbdr

ghbdr Jan 20, 2020 5:14pm | Post# 291

2 Attachment(s)
I just close my EU short. W1 elastic div and D1 elasticity short entry

Click to Enlarge

Size: 35 KB Click to Enlarge

Size: 45 KB

Poocher Jan 20, 2020 7:49pm | Post# 292

{quote} When I have free time I will make It
Very grateful you've shared your brilliant techniques ghbdr but a Pdf would help some of us appreciate it all the more...if and when you get time.

ghbdr Jan 21, 2020 4:20am | Post# 293

At the end of the week I will post the Pdf for all of you. Im simplifying the rules and the type of trades because I prefer to keep the strategy simple. Only 2 TF analysis and few trade types

dyksthree Jan 21, 2020 5:01am | Post# 294

At the end of the week I will post the Pdf for all of you. Im simplifying the rules and the type of trades because I prefer to keep the strategy simple. Only 2 TF analysis and few trade types

ghbdr Jan 21, 2020 6:24am | Post# 295

2 Attachment(s)
The most important rules:

1. HH (recent high) breakout for longs LL (recent low) breakout for shorts
2. D1 elasticty at logical support or resistance
3. H4 divergence or HL for long and LH for shorts
4. 3 candle V shape formation completed unless HH LL failure exceptions and inside bar exception
5. If all rules completed place stop buy/sell order 10 pips away at the close of the D1 signal candle

Recent example on XTIUSD with divergence H4 and HH Failure exception

Click to Enlarge

Size: 49 KB Click to Enlarge

Size: 43 KB

ghbdr Jan 21, 2020 6:34am | Post# 296

For the H4 confirmation I prefer to see a divergence instead of lower highs or higher lows. Thats a validation of the level where the pullback is developing and a nice indication that will hold and resume to our direction when the D1 signal candle closes and the 10 pip stop order is hitted

kingsfort Jan 21, 2020 11:39am | Post# 297

3 Attachment(s)
If EURUSD close at the current level... I will look for short setup tomorrow.

Click to Enlarge

Name: 1.PNG
Size: 99 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2.PNG
Size: 88 KB

USDJPY - waiting for elasticity between stoch and resume uptrend.

Click to Enlarge

Name: 3.PNG
Size: 69 KB

Cheers,

gdkelm Jan 21, 2020 12:44pm | Post# 298

Great job my dear.. ghbdr

ghbdr Jan 21, 2020 5:25pm | Post# 299

If EURUSD close at the current level... I will look for short setup tomorrow. {image} {image} USDJPY - waiting for elasticity between stoch and resume uptrend. {image} Cheers,
For the Euro short you propose I dont see it. No elasticity and no divergence on H4. Stoch in OS extreme position. No rules completed so no trade

Mic_FX Jan 21, 2020 5:35pm | Post# 300

CADCHF short, what you think?
We have small elasticity, H4 LH, V shape

© Forex Factory