Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Currency Grail Scalping System (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=964188)

farmabioq Dec 1, 2019 1:44pm | Post# 341

Sorry, I'll try to correct the mistakes. The version published by PaulDV is the correct one

northwind Dec 1, 2019 6:56pm | Post# 342

Sorry, I'll try to correct the mistakes. The version published by PaulDV is the correct one
Thank you.
Very interested in using the trailing stop feature but not until we get a clean compile.
EA could give nasty surprises from unexpected/unknown behavior.
All the best.

cescof Dec 2, 2019 2:18am | Post# 343

Hi. I discussed with Paul about a dashboard that I was working on for this system and he gave me his blessing to share with the thread. It's based on the GVC Dashboard Thread that most of you know about. I'm uploading the source so you can play with it... {file} So yes, you can trade with it. You can only trade one time frame at a time (by setting one to True and others to False). The signals are based on the last version of scp_indi2. What's different besides the system functionality in the dash? The pips column can be set to any time frame and...
I'm trying to load it but no way to set it up correctly.... Is scp2 indi necessary in Indicators folder?
Thanks
Regards

ForexKing998 Dec 2, 2019 3:49am | Post# 344

{quote} I'm trying to load it but no way to set it up correctly.... Is scp2 indi necessary in Indicators folder? Thanks Regards
Same situation here as well

PayTheLimit Dec 2, 2019 4:44am | Post# 345

I like it...

anyone take a look at higher TF's? 4hr/Daily/Weekly/Monthly?

rexfobi Dec 2, 2019 5:29am | Post# 346

{quote} Same situation here as well
Same here.

tiestobob Dec 2, 2019 5:53am | Post# 347

{quote} I'm trying to load it but no way to set it up correctly.... Is scp2 indi necessary in Indicators folder? Thanks Regards
no itís not l necessary. Look at your journal logs guys itíll tell everything why itís not working

tiestobob Dec 2, 2019 5:54am | Post# 348

I like it... anyone take a look at higher TF's? 4hr/Daily/Weekly/Monthly?
You can but I think it’d be super rare for a formation to occur at such TFs imo. Check it

ranger_lp Dec 2, 2019 6:16am | Post# 349

Do you have that file in experts folder? scp2 is not needed.

cescof Dec 2, 2019 9:07am | Post# 350

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Do you have that file in experts folder? scp2 is not needed.
Thanks it was a data history issue ...soved now but maybe my setting are wrong because no any order and no any sqare on for currency grayl...
Please could you help me to set it in a right way for tf1 =1hour?
Click to Enlarge

Name: Cattura.PNG
Size: 88 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSDH1.png
Size: 117 KB

Thanks
Regards

PaulDV Dec 2, 2019 10:19am | Post# 351

I like it... anyone take a look at higher TF's? 4hr/Daily/Weekly/Monthly?
I have, briefly, but I feel that 20 pips is a little ambitious and the indicator seems to throw out quite a few false signals.

H1 seems to be the most consistent of the timeframes to me, but I would gladly bow to anyone with more knowledge of this.

ranger_lp Dec 2, 2019 12:12pm | Post# 352

2 Attachment(s)
@cescof

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2019-12-02 at 12.09.31 PM.png
Size: 309 KB

If you want more signals, you will have to change the ratios to how some are setting the EA:

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2019-12-02 at 12.12.06 PM.png
Size: 340 KB

cescof Dec 2, 2019 12:28pm | Post# 353

@cescof {image} If you want more signals, you will have to change the ratios to how some are setting the EA: {image}
Thanks... really appreciate...
Do you have some order opened today?
Regards

edit in your screenshot i see autotrade set to false .... of course we need to set it to true...

ranger_lp Dec 2, 2019 12:29pm | Post# 354

{quote} Thanks... really appreciate... Do you have some order opened today? Regards
Don't usually trade on Mondays so I didn't look...

cescof Dec 2, 2019 2:07pm | Post# 355

{quote} Don't usually trade on Mondays so I didn't look...
ok thanks

rexfobi Dec 2, 2019 2:39pm | Post# 356

Anyone can kindly help how to setup this EA? i'm new and looking forward some help. Thanks

Degsie Dec 2, 2019 3:46pm | Post# 357

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Ranger

Have set up on the EA which started 10pm Sunday evening GMT and has positive trades per screenshot below. Are we taking EA trades and manually exiting? Also when the ticks move to crosses on trade, do you reset and how often?

I have a corrupted dashboard, would anyone know why this is?

Many thanks in advance

Regards

Degsie
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 602 KB

ranger_lp Dec 2, 2019 5:11pm | Post# 358

@Degsie...not my dashboard....but it looks like you have to change the font size on your Windows profile to something smaller than what you have presently.

Degsie Dec 2, 2019 6:27pm | Post# 359

Thanks Ranger, will do ....

PayTheLimit Dec 2, 2019 11:22pm | Post# 360

{quote} You can but I think itíd be super rare for a formation to occur at such TFs imo. Check it
not as rare as you think perhaps....

© Forex Factory