Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Journals (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   BTM - Expert Advisor (EA) (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=961302)

MarkStep Nov 21, 2019 8:04am | Post# 921

{quote} No. If true only trade with tp1 into bands will be opened.
What parameters do I need to set to open trades automatically without risk reward ratio JF.. Thanks

Degolep Nov 21, 2019 8:15am | Post# 922

{quote} Improvements in a new version JF4XTrader v1.02 We got rid of A, B, C, D old BTM indicators. We've got still E-indicator. It's pivot indicator. I'll replace it in one of the next releases. It's no problem. regards
This is one of the best news since start. Not being dependent on some a,b,c, bla bla indicator that nobody knows if they will expire is a big thing. Having your own indicators is very good news.

Nothing can stop you now Joeef, keep it up and thank you.

JoeeF Nov 21, 2019 8:24am | Post# 923

{quote} Improvements in a new version JF4XTrader v1.02 The main improvement are filters: MinBuyR MinSellR MidBandFilter PPFilter PercentRangeFilter TP1InFilter SL1OutFilter {image}
MinBuyR
MinSellR

It's reward/risk.
100 pips reward / 100 pips risk = 1.0
200 pips reward / 100 pips risk = 2.0
150 pips reward / 100 pips risk = 1.5
50 pips reward / 100 pips risk = 0.5

Do you want to trade without r control? Set here something as 0.01.

MidBandFilter

It will open only buy trade below mid band.
It will open only sell trade above mid band.

PPFilter
It will open only buy trade below pivot point.
It will open only sell trade above pivot point.

PercentRangeFilter
You can find the explanation of this filter here and here.

TP1InFilter
It will open only trade with tp1 into bands.

SL1OutFilter
It will open only trade with sl1 out of bands

regards

cescof Nov 21, 2019 8:25am | Post# 924

{quote} This is one of the best news since start. Not being dependent on some a,b,c, bla bla indicator that nobody knows if they will expire is a big thing. Having your own indicators is very good news. Nothing can stop you now Joeef, keep it up and thank you.
Just to say THANK YOU!!!!
I'll go to test your amazing system...

JoeeF Nov 21, 2019 8:28am | Post# 925

{quote} What parameters do I need to set to open trades automatically without risk reward ratio JF.. Thanks
Set here something as 0.01.

MinBuyR
MinSellR

regards

JoeeF Nov 21, 2019 8:31am | Post# 926

{quote} This is one of the best news since start. Not being dependent on some a,b,c, bla bla indicator that nobody knows if they will expire is a big thing. Having your own indicators is very good news. Nothing can stop you now Joeef, keep it up and thank you.
Yes. Independence from original BTM indicators is one of the most important improvements. You're right.
Thank you very much,
Best

trieuVhh Nov 21, 2019 8:37am | Post# 927

{quote} MinBuyR MinSellR It's reward/risk. 100 pips reward / 100 pips risk = 1.0 200 pips reward / 100 pips risk = 2.0 150 pips reward / 100 pips risk = 1.5 50 pips reward / 100 pips risk = 0.5 Do you want to trade without r control? Set here something as 0.01. MidBandFilter It will open only buy trade below mid band. It will open only sell trade above mid band. PPFilter It will open only buy trade below pivot point. It will open only sell trade above pivot point. PercentRangeFilter You can find the explanation of this filter here...
I like the way u added a lot of filters so everyone can customize your EA to suit their style. Congrats Joe

LivingCovers Nov 21, 2019 8:48am | Post# 928

1 Attachment(s)
Got it configured. The last time, it took me more than 5 hours to set up. Now, it took less than 2 hours. I think I'm getting used to this, now...
Joeef...you are a freaking genius!

Name:  1.png
Views: 521
Size:  28 KB

JoeeF Nov 21, 2019 8:54am | Post# 929

Got it configured. The last time, it took me more than 5 hours to set up. Now, it took less than 2 hours. I think I'm getting used to this, now... Joeef...you are a freaking genius! {image}
Don't afraid. A few weeks later you'll write a new User Guide.

All the best.

Elyes Nov 21, 2019 8:59am | Post# 930

2 Attachment(s)
Hey Joe, for me it did not work. i attached 2 pictures. maybe you can help me.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Unbenannt.jpg
Size: 361 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Unbenannt2.jpg
Size: 929 KB

JoeeF Nov 21, 2019 8:59am | Post# 931

{quote} I like the way u added a lot of filters so everyone can customize your EA to suit their style. Congrats Joe
We can add as many filters as we want.

However, it's important to be very careful with this. We mustn't overwhelm users with too many settings.

Thank you,
All the best.

Elyes Nov 21, 2019 9:03am | Post# 932

i got it sir sorry the symbols were not at the right place in EVENT_NEW_BAR. sorry for that!

JoeeF Nov 21, 2019 9:09am | Post# 933

Hey Joe, for me it did not work. i attached 2 pictures. maybe you can help me. {image} {image}
i got it sir sorry the symbols were not at the right place in EVENT_NEW_BAR. sorry for that!
Don't afraid. We will help everyone with proper attitude.

So, it's working for you now. Am I right?

Best

Elyes Nov 21, 2019 9:20am | Post# 934

yes Sir thank you!
i have one question, i trade indices, crude oil and forex but the lot size of these symbols is different to the forex.
example: 0.1 lot forex is equal to 1 lot indices or crude oil. there is unfortunatly one possibility to put the volume in the ea settings. is there any solution for that?

PS: sorry for my bad english sir!

chiranjeev Nov 21, 2019 9:54am | Post# 935

{quote} {quote} Don't afraid. We will help everyone with proper attitude. So, it's working for you now. Am I right? Best
Great stuff Joe
Really impressive, will update the threads with the trade results.
BTW, does BTM have been told about this thread and he won't have to pay $750

Hats off to your sheer hard work and dedication.

JoeeF Nov 21, 2019 9:56am | Post# 936

yes Sir thank you! i have one question, i trade indices, crude oil and forex but the lot size of these symbols is different to the forex. example: 0.1 lot forex is equal to 1 lot indices or crude oil. there is unfortunatly one possibility to put the volume in the ea settings. is there any solution for that?
Please, take a look into XML config file. We're not using STRATEGY_MONEY_MANAGEMENT and STRATEGY_POSITION_MANAGEMENT tags for now.

Settings: BuyVolume and SellVolume are used only for now.

The next step will be xSuperTrend indicator. And then I'll provide some sort of money management.

We cannot add too many features in one release.

regards

JoeeF Nov 21, 2019 10:07am | Post# 937

By the way. Did anybody try "Test Alert" button on a new "Tools" tab?

kette Nov 21, 2019 10:08am | Post# 938

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Please be sure you replace: (1) JF4XTrader.ex4 (2) JF4XTrader.xml (3) JF4XTrader.tpl Please be sure you copy indicators too: JFC.ex4 BB_stops_(new_format)_1.3.ex4 TMA+CG mladen NRP.ex4 E.ex4 G.ex4. regards
Thank you, my friend explained super
can only say perfect
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDM15.png
Size: 64 KB

Idne Nov 21, 2019 10:13am | Post# 939

Wow i Just Wake up ( Im working on night shift) , and first what I saw is 1.02... great job JoeeF!

kette Nov 21, 2019 10:33am | Post# 940

2 Attachment(s)
ea has executed GJ
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDM15.png
Size: 64 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPJPYM15.png
Size: 84 KB

© Forex Factory