Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Journals (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   BTM - Expert Advisor (EA) (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=961302)

sibupholwane Dec 9, 2019 2:38pm | Post# 1721

{quote} I'm ready to release version 1.04. I need only a little bit test it. A few hours perhaps ... regards
so i have a quick question i see your candles are different im assuming you changed the candles on your own. but the main question is how do i fix this error on the experts tab
JFE EURUSD,M15: TrendPointChange: failed to move the anchor point! Error code = 4202

do you have any idea on how to fix this?

Brixen Dec 9, 2019 2:56pm | Post# 1722

{quote} I'm ready to release version 1.04. I need only a little bit test it. A few hours perhaps ... regards
Hey JoeeF, I'm sure there will be many people waiting in this cold december night for the birth of your new baby ......

JoeeF Dec 9, 2019 3:56pm | Post# 1723

{quote} so i have a quick question i see your candles are different im assuming you changed the candles on your own. but the main question is how do i fix this error on the experts tab JFE EURUSD,M15: TrendPointChange: failed to move the anchor point! Error code = 4202 do you have any idea on how to fix this?
Simply read the first post.

Please put your EA on clear fresh opened chart. And don't attach anything else on that chart.

To open chart click on the icon before symbol name.

(XIX) Err:4202 ERR_OBJECT_DOES_NOT_EXIST - Object does not exist
(XIV) I've lost all my candles on my chart.

JoeeF Dec 9, 2019 3:58pm | Post# 1724

{quote} Hey JoeeF, I'm sure there will be many people waiting in this cold december night for the birth of your new baby ......

ezmonyfx Dec 9, 2019 8:35pm | Post# 1725

Joeef any chance you could put all the pairs on the EA for us computer challenged individuals it would really help

JoeeF Dec 9, 2019 11:45pm | Post# 1726

Joeef any chance you could put all the pairs on the EA for us computer challenged individuals it would really help
Good morning.

Everything is in the first post.

Close all charts and delete all my software. Download it again and:

(5) Put JF4XTrader.ex4 into \MQL4\Experts folder.
(6) Put JF4XTrader.xml into \MetaQuotes\Terminal\Common\Files folder (If someone isn't able to locate common files folder please look here).
(7) Put JF4XTrader.tpl into MetaQuotes\Terminal\~\templates folder.
(8) If you've got in your MT4 terminal symbol EURUSD don't change anything and put EA on the chart.
(10) Don't forget to download and install indicators JFC.ex4, BB_stops_(new_format)_1.3.ex4, TMA+CG mladen NRP.ex4 and JFE.ex4.

60 seconds of work!!!

THEN
(III) How to add a currency pair? - The another example.

Copy paste - another 2 minutes.

Do it step by step. Firstly do it for only one symbol EURUSD. Then add only one another symbol. Test it ... etc ... etc ...

That's all.

regards

JoeeF Dec 10, 2019 7:06am | Post# 1727

You can download a new version of the JF4XTrader v1.04 from the first post of this thread.

regards

JoeeF Dec 10, 2019 7:09am | Post# 1728

1 Attachment(s)
You can download a new version of the JF4XTrader v1.04 from the first post of this thread. regards
Please be sure you replace:
(1) JF4XTrader.ex4
(2) JF4XTrader.xml
(3) JF4XTrader.tpl
(4) JF4XTraderX.tpl

Please be sure you copy indicators too:
(I) JFC.ex4
(II) BB_stops_(new_format)_1.3.ex4
(III) TMA+CG mladen NRP.ex4
(IV) JFE.ex4
(V) JFXC.ex4
(VI) xSuperTrend candles (mtf).ex4

regards
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 43 KB

JoeeF Dec 10, 2019 7:18am | Post# 1729

You can download a new version of the JF4XTrader v1.04 from the first post of this thread. regards
Improvements in a new version JF4XTrader v1.04

We've got two "C" indicators now: JFC and JFXC ...

(VII) C(A,B)-indicator story.
(XXII) JFXC indicator story. The xSuperTrend is integrated.

The JFC and JFXC are based on different roots.

For JFXC for example:
(1) The color of xSupertrend is matching arrow. The blue one for up arrow and the red one for down arrow.
(2) The price is breaking the Pivot Point.
(3) We're filtering it by trend (base signal).

Please read these posts:
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...3#post12653303
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...4#post12652394

regards

JoeeF Dec 10, 2019 7:25am | Post# 1730

Improvements in a new version JF4XTrader v1.04

The filters has been improved a little bit too.

MinBuyR1
MinBuyR2
MinSellR1
MinSellR2

It's reward/risk.
100 pips reward / 100 pips risk = 1.0
200 pips reward / 100 pips risk = 2.0
150 pips reward / 100 pips risk = 1.5
50 pips reward / 100 pips risk = 0.5

Do you want to trade without r control? Set here something as 0.01.

MidBandFilter

It will open only buy trade below mid band.
It will open only sell trade above mid band.

PPFilter
It will open only buy trade below pivot point.
It will open only sell trade above pivot point.

PercentRangeFilter
You can find the explanation of this filter here and here.

TP1InFilter
TP2InFilter
It will open only trade with tp1 or tp2 into bands.

SL1OutFilter
SL2OutFilter
It will open only trade with sl1 or sl2 out of bands

MaxLongs
MaxTodaysLongs
MaxLongsForSymbol
MaxTodaysLongsForSymbol
For -1 is filter inactive.

MaxShorts
MaxTodaysShorts
MaxShortsForSymbol
MaxTodaysShortsForSymbol
For -1 is filter inactive.

regards

Cologne Dec 10, 2019 7:30am | Post# 1731

{quote} Improvements in a new version JF4XTrader v1.04 The filters has been improved a little bit too. MinBuyR1 MinBuyR2 MinSellR1 MinSellR2 It's reward/risk. 100 pips reward / 100 pips risk = 1.0 200 pips reward / 100 pips risk = 2.0 150 pips reward / 100 pips risk = 1.5 50 pips reward / 100 pips risk = 0.5 Do you want to trade without r control? Set here something as 0.01. MidBandFilter It will open only buy trade below mid band. It will open only sell trade above mid band. PPFilter It will open only buy trade below pivot point. It will open only...
Great, thank you.

One question. If we set maxtodayslongsforsymbol (or shorts) to 1, will the EA still take the buy1 and buy2 trade? Technically speaking these are 2 long trades.

JoeeF Dec 10, 2019 7:35am | Post# 1732

{quote} Great, thank you. One question. If we set maxtodayslongsforsymbol (or shorts) to 1, will the EA still take the buy1 and buy2 trade? Technically speaking these are 2 long trades.
The JF4XTrader is treating trades properly. So one pair of trades tp1/sl1 and tp2/sl2 is processed as one composite trade.
regards

Cologne Dec 10, 2019 7:54am | Post# 1733

{quote} Please be sure you close all charts. Then open only one chart and put EA on it. Put nothing else on chart with EA. Please be sure you read this: I've lost all my candles on my chart. Click on the icon before symbol name to open a new chart for that symbol. regards
I did this. When I load the EA to a blanc chart, it loads perfect. Log file shows no problem. When I click a symbol to open a 15m chart, I get the anchor point error in the Expert tab, but not in my logfile.
Also the pivots indicator JFE shows nothing. It is on the chart, but I have to open the indicators, open JFE, change nothing, close it again. Only then it is showing on the chart.

JoeeF Dec 10, 2019 8:14am | Post# 1734

{quote} I did this. When I load the EA to a blanc chart, it loads perfect. Log file shows no problem. When I click a symbol to open a 15m chart, I get the anchor point error in the Expert tab, but not in my logfile. Also the pivots indicator JFE shows nothing. It is on the chart, but I have to open the indicators, open JFE, change nothing, close it again. Only then it is showing on the chart.
Anyone else is experiencing the similar issue?

By the way. I can help no one without log file output and screenshots. I'm really tired to repeating it again, again, ... From now I won't be answering requests without proper information.

regards

rezz. Dec 10, 2019 8:29am | Post# 1735

{quote} I did this. When I load the EA to a blanc chart, it loads perfect. Log file shows no problem. When I click a symbol to open a 15m chart, I get the anchor point error in the Expert tab, but not in my logfile. Also the pivots indicator JFE shows nothing. It is on the chart, but I have to open the indicators, open JFE, change nothing, close it again. Only then it is showing on the chart.
Same issue for me for JFE.
I removed it, add it again and saved the template.

JoeeF Dec 10, 2019 8:32am | Post# 1736

{quote} Same issue for me for JFE. I removed it, add it again and saved the template.
And is it working properly now? After you've updated template.

Which template?
JF4XTrader.tpl or JF4XTraderX.tpl ?

Thank you.
regards

luogen Dec 10, 2019 8:38am | Post# 1737

JoeeF,Does JFE and JFXC integrate a C to filter the signal? And I found two TPL templates for the 1.04?

rezz. Dec 10, 2019 8:40am | Post# 1738

{quote} And is it working properly now? After you've updated template. Which template? JF4XTrader.tpl or JF4XTraderX.tpl ? Thank you. regards
Yes, once you add an other one it works well.
JF4XtraderX.tpl

The other one works properly.

cescof Dec 10, 2019 8:48am | Post# 1739

{quote} And is it working properly now? After you've updated template. Which template? JF4XTrader.tpl or JF4XTraderX.tpl ? Thank you. regards
Same problem here with X tpl... No way to have pivot point and anchor error if i try to open from Ea...
Regards

JoeeF Dec 10, 2019 8:53am | Post# 1740

JoeeF,Does JFE and JFXC integrate a C to filter the signal? And I found two TPL templates for the 1.04?
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...7#post12655187

© Forex Factory