BTM - Expert Advisor (EA)
Anytime you're reporting that EA isn't working please firstly read this post. And please do what is suggested in this post.
Every ignorant that doesn't bother to read the first post or doesn't follow the first post will be banned. No hesitation ...
Installation and configuration:
(1) Please be sure you read Freeware License Agreement that you can find in User Guide that is shipped with the software.
(2) If you're a new user of my software please put only one EA on one chart.
(3) EA is configured from XML configuration file. Not from chart. For EA is irrelevant on which chart has been put (symbol/period).
(4) For easy start please read "A quick start" chapter in User Guide.
(5) Put JF4XTrader.ex4 into \MQL4\Experts folder.
(6) Put JF4XTrader.xml into \MetaQuotes\Terminal\Common\Files folder (If someone isn't able to locate common files folder please look here).
(7) Put JF4XTrader.tpl and JF4XTraderX.tpl into MetaQuotes\Terminal\~\templates folder.
(8) If you've got in your MT4 terminal symbol EURUSD don't change anything and put EA on the chart.
(9) If your broker has added suffix (for example) to symbol name you will need to open JF4XTrader.xml file in Notepad++ (Notepad) and carefully change symbol name.
(10) Don't forget to download and install indicators JFC.ex4, BB_stops_(new_format)_1.3.ex4, TMA+CG mladen NRP.ex4, JFE.ex4, JFXC.ex4 and xSuperTrend candles (mtf).ex4.
(11) The n00b user guide created by our friend Cologne.
(I) How to enable notifications to mobile phone.
(II) Please be constructive.
(III) How to add a currency pair? - The another example.
(IV) Please be sure you read Freeware License Agreement that you can find in User Guide that is shipped with the software.
(V) How to receive only alerts from dashboard?
(VI) D-indicator story.
(VII) C(A,B)-indicator story.
(VIII) The explanation of the filters.
(IX) I want only to sell.
(X) My answer to question that was related to haters.
(XI) E-indicator story.
(XII) Err:130 - ERR_INVALID_STOPS - It should be solved in the 1.03 version.
(XIII) Trend identification, Buy/Sell base signals
(XIV) I've lost all my candles on my chart.
(XV) Always check in LOG file that JF4XTrader EA is able to understand your settings. - The LOG output for settings has been improved.
(XVI) Settings from Inputs tab are "global" to all strategies.
(XVII) Where is/are my LOG file/files?
(XVIII) Err:131 - ERR_INVALID_TRADE_VOLUME - Invalid trade volume
(XIX) Err:4202 ERR_OBJECT_DOES_NOT_EXIST - Object does not exist
(XX) When you haven't got data in your MT4 terminal.
(XXI) What does the r mean?
(XXII) JFXC indicator story. The xSuperTrend is integrated.
(XXIII) How can I quickly check if my JF4XTrader EA is working properly?
(XXIV) ► I won't be answering requests without proper information.
(XXV) The main features of 1.04 version.
(XXVI) My message for trolls: I'm not your slave.
(XXVII) I really cannot create every EA you want for free.
(XXVIII) How to run the JF4XTrader on two (or more) MT4 Terminals simultaneously?
(XXIX) The main features of 1.05 version.
(XXX) The main features of 1.07 version.
Push Notification Alert:
My other threads:
The Last Journal
MT5 Indicators and EAs
Pivot Trading Journal
MT5 indicators for Alien’s trading systems
Trend & Momentum on Multiple TFs Journal
All the best,
Beat The Market strategy - can someone survive in markets with this strategy? Is this tough question? Yes. Definitely. Who knows the answer? Original creator, of course. I hope he knows it ...
I'm going to check that strategy. It's the only way to answer my question.
The first things first. I need to build BTM environment. And it requires the indicators.
I've got two sources:
I'm not sure about this. There are a lot of "stories" there on the air. So, for me the deadline is December 1, 2019.
However, if the strategy will prove its viability, I'll create all required indicators to be independent from original versions.
Till now, I've read only the first ten pages of the original thread.
So, my the first aim is to mimic the basic BTM approach and implement it into my EA.
Hi Joe, all BTM's indi have mq4 version now, of course u dont have to afraid about expiration
So, if the strategy is good ...
JoeeF, good job. Subscribe !
Glad to see you're adopting on this project.
Your work is always excellent.
Subscribed. Thank you.
Subscribed. Thanks for the effort. EA that takes all rules into consideration would be huge!
I have been testing this strat with a small 10 euro account and made it to 28 now in about 2 weeks. So it has huge potential.
Thank you for your effort with this system
nice work. I hope no hacker tries to threaten your family as-well. LOL
looking forward to forward testing.
When you mean mq4 version, do you mean that the guys in the potential scammer btm thread indicators that correlate well with the BTM indis or you have the BTM indis as mq4?
All indicators can be found in this thread: https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=957850
Thank to all awesome traders here, they successfully recreated BTM system. cfudge also working on making an EA base on this strategy with a little modification, u can read about it on doc file (credit to aaven)
BTM (free for everyone not 750$ per year).tpl
TMA+CG 4C AA MTF TT.mq4
I have followed this strategy keenly and will like to thank ALL that have contributed to making this system a reality.
I doff my hat
You guys/gals are amazing, he tried to throw that BS my way as well, hats off to everyone making this happen. We should call this BTM aka beat the maker!
I'm an old btm user. I have now learned of this new discussion. Thanks to all the members who contributed to this. We can come back to take pips thanks and you thank you
© Forex Factory