Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I Have A Very Profitable System, But... (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=960901)

martinez1 Nov 8, 2019 9:26am | Post# 41

{quote} hello martinez, i cant see the important of symbol display indicator because it only show blue on the pair without changing colours
Actually what the indicator does is that it shows green when your trade is in profit,shows red when your trade is losing and blue when your not in a trade why its showing the blue is because i didn't take the trade, am not trading today due to inconsistency from my internate provider. it helps me to know my trade status at a glance so is your choice to let be on the chart or not.

Asw Nov 8, 2019 9:59am | Post# 42

3 Attachment(s)
I quickly knocked this dash/EA up, for now you will need to check strength and select if it's a trade.

drop in Experts, Template in Templates and just refresh then select template.

If it's no good fine.

Asw
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_100.png
Size: 40 KB
Dashboard_EA_vMartinez.ex4
Martinez.tpl

rosalieone Nov 8, 2019 10:19am | Post# 43

1 Attachment(s)
I quickly knocked this dash/EA up, for now you will need to check strength and select if it's a trade. drop in Experts, Template in Templates and just refresh then select template. If it's no good fine. Asw {image} {file} {file}
Hi thanks for the EA !
I can not open all the orders any idea (i've got no message related)
Click to Enlarge

Name: orders.png
Size: 69 KB
Best
Have a nice w-e
Edit 1: i just saw ''buying and selling the same symbol is not valid''

Asw Nov 8, 2019 10:26am | Post# 44

{quote} Hi thanks for the EA ! I can not open all the orders any idea (i've got no message related) {image} Best Have a nice w-e Edit 1: i just saw ''buying and selling the same symbol is not valid''

Yes, see how it goes and I can alter the Buying and Selling, so you can choose.

Asw

NoNonSenseFX Nov 8, 2019 10:37am | Post# 45

1 Attachment(s)
I quickly knocked this dash/EA up, for now you will need to check strength and select if it's a trade. drop in Experts, Template in Templates and just refresh then select template. If it's no good fine. Asw {image} {file} {file}
Nice done. Could you integrate this current strength into the dashboard?
Currency_Strength_Giraia_28_pairs_TRO_MODIFIED.mq4

Asw Nov 8, 2019 10:43am | Post# 46

{quote} Nice done. Could you integrate this current strength into the dashboard? {file}
If I get time, next week.

Asw

thisara1 Nov 8, 2019 10:45am | Post# 47

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Nice done. Could you integrate this current strength into the dashboard? {file}
are you promote same indicator own?
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_3126.jpg
Size: 195 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_3127.jpg
Size: 43 KB

NoNonSenseFX Nov 8, 2019 11:01am | Post# 48

{quote} are you promote same indicator own? {image} {image}
I am using this one (currency strength indicator). if you have a better one, please share.

thisara1 Nov 8, 2019 11:12am | Post# 49

{quote} I am using this one (currency strength indicator). if you have a better one, please share.
which want for you i am use mq5 site paid vision indicator i can share link tell me

NoNonSenseFX Nov 8, 2019 11:22am | Post# 50

{quote} which want for you i am use mq5 site paid vision indicator i can share link tell me
Can you PM me for the link?

Degolep Nov 8, 2019 12:00pm | Post# 51

3 Attachment(s)
Could be a usefull indcator to draw previous day high/low, use my preset.
smHiLoOpen Lines_v1.2.ex4smHiLoOpen Lines_v1.2.mq4smHiLo.rar
Martinez how did you get 83 pips on NZDUSD? Can you explain on a screenshot.

Degolep Nov 8, 2019 12:27pm | Post# 52

So I've looked into this and correct me if I'm wrong.

I've uploaded it to imgur so I won't spam here with multiple screenshots. I've looked at all todays pairs for potential setups.

https://imgur.com/a/5vxrPDg

Red line is previous day low, green line is previous day high. And 20, 200 MA and the strength indicator.

BeckyCs Nov 8, 2019 12:58pm | Post# 53

Thank you for posting your trading method. I just set it up on my MT4 and I am trying it out. How do you use the Stat Monitor in this trading method? Also, do you not take the trade if both currencies are similar in strength?

shahed58 Nov 8, 2019 2:32pm | Post# 54

I Have a very profitable system but i need this part to complete it. That being said, i need someone who can create a dash board, EA or any thing with no expiry date to alert us when price closes below the previous days low/ closes above the previous days high in any of the 28 pairs in 5 mint Time frame. Anybody who has seen such tool or know where i can find should say it here PM me. Thanks. I just wished i had learnt how to programme after spending many years in this business Please this system is very profitable, it's a system you can make 100-...
hi martinez ,

TodayOpenPrice - YesterdayHigh/Low = X

If X is too high, usually When the price reaches YesterdayHigh/Low then price is returned

anyway with the new version of CS_Shahed58_v10 you can check the market's past...

NoNonSenseFX Nov 8, 2019 2:58pm | Post# 55

{quote} hi martinez , TodayOpenPrice - YesterdayHigh/Low = X If X is too high, usually When the price reaches YesterdayHigh/Low then price is returned anyway with the new version of CurrencyStrength_v10 you can check the market's past...
Can you upload CurrencyStrength_v10 here?

NoNonSenseFX Nov 8, 2019 3:06pm | Post# 56

4 Attachment(s)
Martinez Dashboard for you to play next week. You need to attach indicator Currency strength to the same chart as Dashboard
StrengthMinValue>=6.0 to be considered Strong Currency.
StrengthMaxValue<=3.0 to be considered weak Currency.
You can change them to your liking. Dashboard expired on 12/15/2019. Will upload a new one with new expiration.
Name:  Screenshot1.png
Views: 1709
Size:  3 KB
Currency_Strength.ex4
Name:  Screenshot2.png
Views: 1717
Size:  64 KB
MartinezDashboard.ex4

shahed58 Nov 8, 2019 3:27pm | Post# 57

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Can you upload CurrencyStrength_v10 here?
hi

sure, this is free and without expiration date

please download cs_shahed58_ver10 from this link : https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=758795
or here

top bar in indicator = CS of base currency
Bottom bar in indicator = CS of quote currency
CS_Shahed58_Ver10.ex4

totustuus Nov 8, 2019 3:31pm | Post# 58

Martinez Dashboard for you to play next week. You need to attach indicator Currency strength to the same chart as Dashboard StrengthMinValue>=6.0 to be considered Strong Currency. StrengthMaxValue<=3.0 to be considered weak Currency. You can change them to your liking. Dashboard expired on 12/15/2019. Will upload a new one with new expiration. {image} {file} {file} {image}
Thank you ,great job.

Degolep Nov 9, 2019 6:48am | Post# 59

1 Attachment(s)
Does this value change over the day? Or is it calculated daily? I'm asking because if it changes from buy to sell after a bigger daily move?
Name:  1.png
Views: 1488
Size:  4 KB

thisara1 Nov 9, 2019 7:08am | Post# 60

3 Attachment(s)
{quote} Does this value change over the day? Or is it calculated daily? I'm asking because if it changes from buy to sell after a bigger daily move? {image}
no expired Try this.
CCFp MTF.ex4
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_3134.jpg
Size: 314 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_3138.jpg
Size: 250 KB

© Forex Factory