Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I Have A Very Profitable System But... (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=960901)

martinez1 Nov 6, 2019 11:31pm | Post# 1

I Have A Very Profitable System But...

5 Attachment(s)
I Have a very profitable system but i need this part to complete it.
That being said, i need someone who can create a dash board, EA or any thing with no expiry date to alert us when price closes below the previous days low/ closes above the previous days high in any of the 28 pairs in 5 mint Time frame. Anybody who has seen such tool or know where i can find should say it here PM me. Thanks.
I just wished i had learnt how to programme after spending many years in this business

Please this system is very profitable, it's a system you can make 100- 400 percent( 400 percent if you compound) return in a month with a risk of 1-2.5 per trade, risk to reward from 1:2- 1:10 depending on the day. I know you have probably heard this before but this is very different.
Have been seeing this pattern while looking for something else for over 5 months now, it just dawn on me this morning how profitable i would been by now if i had traded this before now. but no regrets i still have so many trading days ahead. That's all i can give you for now but just trust yourself and it's better you try and not at all and miss out.

The System:
When you get an alert after the the price has close below previous days low/ above previous day's high on the 5 mint time frame

(2) You check in any in currency strength indicator if one is in the weakest zone and the other in the strongest zone, i uses https://finviz.com/forex.ashx and https://currency-strength.com/en/

(3) Price must below or above 20 MA and 200 MA

(4) You Enter there you have the first engulfing candle in the direction of the trend OR

Entry 2: You enter at the close of the 5 mint candle after closing below/ high of previous day without waiting for engulfing

Take Profit: Trail with 20 MA OR as it suits you ( your personal preference)

(5) Exit at when price close below or above 20 MA or 50 pips stop loss ( In your template you must have 200 MA and 20 MA).: sometimes you can get 1:2 to 1:10

Note: the reason for the currency strength is to help remove fake movement, we believe that when it breaks the the prev high/ low and its the weakest or strongest there is much tendencies trending very well. Any other thing i remember along the way i will pass it across.

Template and indicators are below

WARNING: THIS CAN'T BE, WON'T BE 100 PERCENT WINNING SYSTEM, IT'S NOT HOLY GRAIL BUT CAN MAKE MONEY SO IF YOUR OKAY WITH IT THE WAY IT IS LIKE I DO THEN YOU CAN TRY.
# Martinez ECN Trend follow 5 Mint Instuition..tpl
HolyCandleTime.ex4
StatMonitor_1.1-Phat-.ex4
Symbol changer profit display v3.ex4
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_3.png
Size: 33 KB

oyaks Nov 7, 2019 2:03am | Post# 2

I have sent you a private message

christian123 Nov 7, 2019 7:58am | Post# 3

I have sent you a private message
hello please can you convert mql4 to trading view pine script

martinez1 Nov 7, 2019 8:03am | Post# 4

1 Attachment(s)
Made 25% today trading with these from a very shot move talk less if it was a very long moves like some other days. Cherrs
Click to Enlarge

Name: made close to 25.png
Size: 32 KB

JoeeF Nov 7, 2019 8:49am | Post# 5

The same story. Again and again.

osmanxx Nov 7, 2019 10:49am | Post# 6

Can you share your strategy?

martinez1 Nov 7, 2019 2:13pm | Post# 7

The same story. Again and again.
Which of the same story? if i may ask

martinez1 Nov 7, 2019 2:20pm | Post# 8

Can you share your strategy?
I think i should

sirwolf Nov 7, 2019 2:33pm | Post# 9

{quote} I think i should
Please do! I am sure we can all work to help make the most of it. I have a friend who has coded some good dashboards for me in the past

martinez1 Nov 7, 2019 2:42pm | Post# 10

{quote} Please do! I am sure we can all work to help make the most of it. I have a friend who has coded some good dashboards for me in the past
Let me edit the first post, i was only afraid other might come take the system go create the dashboard and use for themselves only...

NoNonSenseFX Nov 7, 2019 5:53pm | Post# 11

1 Attachment(s)
Dashboard like this?
Name:  Screenshot1.png
Views: 3907
Size:  43 KB

thisara1 Nov 7, 2019 11:58pm | Post# 12

1 Attachment(s)
Made 25% today trading with these from a very shot move talk less if it was a very long moves like some other days. Cherrs {image}
how to use this tool buy swap sell swap:?
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_3113.jpg
Size: 163 KB

martinez1 Nov 8, 2019 12:11am | Post# 13

Dashboard like this? {image}
Thank you NoNonSenseFX . Yes and we get an alert when the candle closes below the previous High/previous Low on 5 min Time frame and indicating on the dash board also and staying there till the end of the trading day. Thank you

martinez1 Nov 8, 2019 12:23am | Post# 14

{quote} how to use this tool buy swap sell swap:? {image}
I don't know that oooo, the only thing i use there is the spread and maybe the volume, but 99% of the time when i look at that indicator my eyes is on the spread so i can know
the type of pair am dealing with at that time and how its going to affect my stop loss

rise27 Nov 8, 2019 1:47am | Post# 15

what indicator are you using for price has close below previous days low/ above previous day's high?

thisara1 Nov 8, 2019 1:59am | Post# 16

Dashboard like this? {image}
can you share this?

aaven Nov 8, 2019 2:32am | Post# 17

I Have a very profitable system but i need this part to complete it. That being said, i need someone who can create a dash board, EA or any thing with no expiry date to alert us when price closes below the previous days low/ closes above the previous days high in any of the 28 pairs in 5 mint Time frame. Anybody who has seen such tool or know where i can find should say it here PM me. Thanks. I just wished i had learnt how to programme after spending many years in this business Please this system is very profitable, it's a system you can make 100-...
Martinez,

Just an input:

There are currency strength meters available in the form of indicators/mql code. From an intial read, all the rules looks like they can be converted to some kind of rule form. So possibility of EA directly taking trades instead of just alert if there. I mean, instead of looking at external websites for currency strength, the EA can check the currency strength code.

If you can keep sharing some live examples while the market is open and some trades where it failed; i am sure some coder will come along and volunteer...

Thanks

PS: I am not a coder

martinez1 Nov 8, 2019 3:14am | Post# 18

what indicator are you using for price has close below previous days low/ above previous day's high?
There is no Indicator yet, that's one of the reasons i put this thread. we are all looking for one but i prefer a dashboard

galactico Nov 8, 2019 3:26am | Post# 19

Have you backtested? This is quite a common "method" that generally offers 50/50 but can be profitable with good money management.

The fact that you say yesterday you made 25% on 120 pips tells me that your money management will make you bust after a series of negative days in a row. Also you made 25% on 4 0.02 lot trades, so thats about 100 dollars. So your account is 400 dollars.

Not trying to call you a fraud - but that doesnt strike me a somebody with experience. You can do what you want but, probably better not to mislead the newbies that you're an expert.

martinez1 Nov 8, 2019 3:56am | Post# 20

Have you backtested? This is quite a common "method" that generally offers 50/50 but can be profitable with good money management. The fact that you say yesterday you made 25% on 120 pips tells me that your money management will make you bust after a series of negative days in a row. Also you made 25% on 4 0.02 lot trades, so thats about 100 dollars. So your account is 400 dollars. Not trying to call you a fraud - but that doesnt strike me a somebody with experience. You can do what you want but, probably better not to mislead the newbies that you're...
How will i burst my account when i divide my account by 2000 pips, risk 50 pips per trade, then the list i win is 1:2, while some days i can win up to 1:10? then as i keep growing i decrease my risk lets say 4000 pips (lay man's calculation)
then when there is no volume i can't see trade like right now.

ALL THE SAME I WANT YOU TO SAY MORE OF WHAT YOU JUST SAID SO PEOPLE CAN STAY AWAY FROM TRADING THIS, AM BEGINNING TO REGRET WHY I PUT THIS UP, I THOUGHT OTHER TRADERS WHO CAN CODE WILL BE OF HELP. AM YET TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN EVERYONE IS BUYING AND NO ONE IS SELLING, WHEN SO MANY PEOPLE WITH DEEP BALANCE IS DOING THE SAME THING, NOW IF WHAT AM THINKING IS CORRECT THEN PLEASE GO AHEAD AND TELL THEM IS GARBAGE
BUT IF WHAT AM THINKING IS WRONG THEN LETS TRADE. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE AT FIRST THEN TRY WITH DEMO YOU HAVE MANY MONTHS AHEAD DON'T RUSH TO GO LIVE

© Forex Factory