Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/158-commercial-content)
-   -   RSI Average (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/957523-rsi-average)

ac3w Oct 24, 2019 2:20pm | Post# 1

This thread continues to the conclusion GTFS System

kofix11 Oct 24, 2019 3:38pm | Post# 2

Thanks ac3w
How do you get arrows! I only get "p" and "q". I guess it is a font issue but how do I solve this?

ac3w Oct 24, 2019 3:50pm | Post# 3

Thanks ac3w How do you get arrows! I only get "p" and "q". I guess it is a font issue but how do I solve this?
( p ) or green = up arrows
( q ) or red = down arrows

Next time iwill be fix this problem with new version

Regards

kofix11 Oct 24, 2019 4:14pm | Post# 4

{quote} ( p ) or green = up arrows ( q ) or red = down arrows Next time iwill be fix this problem with new version Regards

matthew89 Oct 24, 2019 8:26pm | Post# 5

Can you please explain in more detail the exact approach to trading with this indicator? What exactly are you looking for???

ac3w Oct 24, 2019 8:59pm | Post# 6

Arrows looks delay Do you have more filters?
check for single indicator only, or restart your mt4 platform

ac3w Oct 24, 2019 9:01pm | Post# 7

Can you please explain in more detail the exact approach to trading with this indicator? What exactly are you looking for???
if you looking currency upper in 55% , this indicate thats cureency will be stronger, buy it

flashlj2008 Oct 25, 2019 5:28am | Post# 8

1 Attachment(s)
please help.No display rsi line.
Click to Enlarge

Name: QQ??20191025172636.png
Size: 14 KB

Telac Oct 25, 2019 5:59am | Post# 9

please help.No display rsi line. {image}
Just click on any pair displayed along the top of the indicator window and just like magic - they appear

Rudrax Oct 25, 2019 1:01pm | Post# 10

Would you please tell us what is the advantage of using RAOG, as normal RSI also indicates the momentum, direction & strength of the trend of any currency pair?

ac3w Oct 25, 2019 3:24pm | Post# 11

Would you please tell us what is the advantage of using RAOG, as normal RSI also indicates the momentum, direction & strength of the trend of any currency pair?
RAOG is all calculated of RSI with 28 pair , i give u some example :

USDCAD RSI Value is 62%
USDJPY RSI Value is 35%

Thats mean USD Stronger VS CAD But Weakles VS JPY

and the calculated of RAOG for USD is 62+35/2 = 48.5%

matthew89 Oct 25, 2019 11:04pm | Post# 12

The indicator looks interesting. The issue I have with it is once I have selected a currency pair I cant de-select that pair. So when I select all the pairs the indicator has all the values of every pair is showing on the indicator, and I cant deselect the pairs unless I close mt4. Anyone else noticed this issue?

arieface Oct 25, 2019 11:23pm | Post# 13

{quote} ( p ) or green = up arrows ( q ) or red = down arrows Next time iwill be fix this problem with new version Regards
the erros code was been here :
Inserted Code
ObjectSetString(0,"CHF_calculation_C",OBJPROP_FONT,"Wingdings 3");

gerolomo Oct 25, 2019 11:50pm | Post# 14

1 Attachment(s)
The indicator looks interesting. The issue I have with it is once I have selected a currency pair I cant de-select that pair. So when I select all the pairs the indicator has all the values of every pair is showing on the indicator, and I cant deselect the pairs unless I close mt4. Anyone else noticed this issue?
just press de "RESET"
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capturar.PNG
Size: 16 KB

goodways100 Oct 26, 2019 1:45am | Post# 15

Will try it on Monday. Thanks for sharing.
Regards

kofix11 Oct 26, 2019 2:13am | Post# 16

Try to click RESET in indicator window.

rvenky Oct 26, 2019 2:30am | Post# 17

1 Attachment(s)
my broker has suffix in the currency. This is how it looks. Can you please help
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 20 KB

tenthman Oct 26, 2019 2:45pm | Post# 18

1 Attachment(s)
As you can see,the currency abbreviations and their values don't fit in the rectangles. Makes it difficult to see what currency I'm looking at. It's a problem I've had with other dashboards and indicators and I don't know how to fix it. If this indi works correctly on someone's charts, would you please send along a template? If I use your settings, that may solve my problem.
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDDaily.png
Size: 66 KB

arieface Oct 26, 2019 2:59pm | Post# 19

As you can see,the currency abbreviations and their values don't fit in the rectangles. Makes it difficult to see what currency I'm looking at. It's a problem I've had with other dashboards and indicators and I don't know how to fix it. If this indi works correctly on someone's charts, would you please send along a template? If I use your settings, that may solve my problem. {image}
the code was been crash with other indicator with the sames formula

thisara1 Oct 27, 2019 1:56pm | Post# 20

{quote} RAOG is all calculated of RSI with 28 pair , i give u some example : USDCAD RSI Value is 62% USDJPY RSI Value is 35% Thats mean USD Stronger VS CAD But Weakles VS JPY and the calculated of RAOG for USD is 62+35/2 = 48.5%
why thread closed friends?

© Forex Factory