Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   EAs and indicators relating to moutaki... (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=9546)

YasirYar Oct 27, 2006 8:52am | Post# 1

EAs and indicators relating to moutaki...

Hey people.. just started this thread because ive gone thru so many posts and people asking me which EA or indicators to use on mouteki for demand and supply lines calculations.. so i would be really glad if u people could post whatever indicators here... it will help the people who are new to the forum a lot. Thanx

YasirYar Oct 27, 2006 8:54am | Post# 2

1 Attachment(s)
This is the normal mouteki indicator that I use.. it is for demand and supply lines as well as viewing the full price projection.. mind you.. this isnt mine.. i got it from here somewhere for the person who made it.. thank you.. its awesome..
Mouteki.mq4

bradyee Oct 27, 2006 9:56am | Post# 3

thanks Yasir for the great work.....

i have been reading the post from yesterday

and until now haven yet finish :

but this really helps alot

keep up the good work

YasirYar Oct 27, 2006 9:57am | Post# 4

thanks Yasir for the great work.....

i have been reading the post from yesterday

and until now haven yet finish :

but this really helps alot

keep up the good work

not a problem

altin2007 Oct 27, 2006 12:50pm | Post# 5

hey Yasir I am new to the mt4 platform, how do u open that file? thanx

YasirYar Oct 28, 2006 9:23pm | Post# 6

hey Yasir I am new to the mt4 platform, how do u open that file? thanx
copy the file to the experts/indicators folder in the metatrader program folder.. restart the meta trader 4 program.. you should see the new indicator under the available indicators ..

macattack98 Nov 1, 2006 12:54pm | Post# 7

Installed but doesnt work

I must be doing something wrong, but I installed like you said and I cant seem to find it on any list once I put it in the correct foder. The file downladed as attachment.mq4 rather than the name you gave it in the forum. any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

YasirYar Nov 1, 2006 2:02pm | Post# 8

I must be doing something wrong, but I installed like you said and I cant seem to find it on any list once I put it in the correct foder. The file downladed as attachment.mq4 rather than the name you gave it in the forum. any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
after installing it.. open mt4 and go into the view menu and then in navigator.. over there check under customer indicators.. it should show up

glenn5t Nov 1, 2006 2:21pm | Post# 9

this is mine..

macattack98 Nov 6, 2006 10:42pm | Post# 10

Thanks

Thanks for your help, it is much appreciated

ahmad_reza Nov 7, 2006 4:27am | Post# 11

I cann't Download

this is mine..
Dear Friend
I Cann't Download This Indicatore

fukinagashi Nov 7, 2006 10:20am | Post# 12

Dear Friend
I Cann't Download This Indicatore
Could you please be a bit more specific? Do you get an errormessage? If so which one? I just tried it and even through the firewall of my company it worked without a problem.

raditya_andy Nov 8, 2006 12:17am | Post# 13

This is the normal mouteki indicator that I use.. it is for demand and supply lines as well as viewing the full price projection.. mind you.. this isnt mine.. i got it from here somewhere for the person who made it.. thank you.. its awesome..
what about the EA ???

can any one attach the EA in this tread?? I need it

thanks b4

ahmad_reza Nov 8, 2006 1:42am | Post# 14

1 Attachment(s)
Could you please be a bit more specific? Do you get an errormessage? If so which one? I just tried it and even through the firewall of my company it worked without a problem.
I recive The Promossion message.
Forex Fac.pdf

coolhell Nov 8, 2006 2:22am | Post# 15

hello Yasir ..

tell me plz .. what will u say if i ask u about Mouteki System & the news events ??

Because its a 4H system , many news may release in these 4 hours , So it may change the whole calculate that we do ..

Am i right !!! Plz help in this point .

And tell me plz .. Will the EA posted here work fine with 1H time frame ?? And how to remove it ?? I cant remove it when applied ..

Thanx a lot for ur help

YasirYar Nov 8, 2006 3:35pm | Post# 16

hello Yasir ..

tell me plz .. what will u say if i ask u about Mouteki System & the news events ??

Because its a 4H system , many news may release in these 4 hours , So it may change the whole calculate that we do ..

Am i right !!! Plz help in this point .

And tell me plz .. Will the EA posted here work fine with 1H time frame ?? And how to remove it ?? I cant remove it when applied ..

Thanx a lot for ur help
hey dude.. what i posted was an indicator.. sorry may\be i wrote it was an EA.. my bad.. anyways if there is news coming.. i dont take the trade.. i wait till 30 min after the news.. and if that trade is still a go.. i enter.. make sure u never enter a trade before big news.. or if u do.. make the stop losses tighter if ur at a profit.. hopw that hlelps

draok Nov 15, 2006 1:51am | Post# 17

is it reliable if use it to 30 minutes graph?

i'm new of moulteki system..please tell me is it realiable to use it in 30 minutes time frames. thanks

fukinagashi Nov 16, 2006 10:01am | Post# 18

i'm new of moulteki system..please tell me is it realiable to use it in 30 minutes time frames. thanks
No it's not. Read as aminimum the docs in the Mouteki Material Thread then you know why.

Dianabasi Sep 13, 2019 1:34am | Post# 19

I am new here. Please, I am in need of an EA of a small size real account $50 to $1000. I will be happy to seeing replies. God bless you all.

goodways100 Oct 6, 2019 1:52am | Post# 20

Subscribed. Thanks and
Regards.

© Forex Factory