Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   MarginTrader EA (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=954503)

Botan626 Feb 20, 2020 4:34am | Post# 541

{quote} Tested this version as well, issues mentioned in this post still exist. Here is a gif file displaying them, click on the image to watch. {image}
Are you willing to fix these issues?

programer888 Feb 20, 2020 12:00pm | Post# 542

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Are you willing to fix these issues?
you can check this
Margin Trader EA fixed.ex4

Botan626 Feb 20, 2020 1:19pm | Post# 543

{quote} you can check this {file}
Thanks, but no thanks.

zaryab007 Feb 20, 2020 2:17pm | Post# 544

1 Attachment(s)
hi....
can u plz create an EA for something like hedging n little martingale.. m searching from a long time but cant find...
i need an ea.. like if i open a buy trade n 20 or 30 pip sl then on sl one sell stop pending order will open...n when buy sl will hit so its means sell pending order will active so then on sell tradez SL next buy stop pending order will open......like 40 or 50 trades setting like this... n every trade's lot size can i set suppose 1st trade 0.01 ...2nd trade may b 0.05..... third trade 0.30 not automultiply bcoz some some 1st trade will 0..01 then 2nd 0.05 third 0.50.. meanz in that ea i can set lot size on every trade...plz plz plzzzzzzzzzzzz help me..
when from my stratgy i get any signal then i start...i get signal from ema n rsi n BB n support and resistance...then i start this... n its not fully martingale... like i said i want that EA in which i can set every singal trades lot size...mean suppose 1st trade buy 0.01 2nd trade 0.05 3rd trade 0.06 lot size depend on support n risitance on every trade.....n i am working on it but believe me bcoz of this i cant sleep 2...3..n sometimes 4 days .....
so if u knw any EA like this so plzzz tell me.. or u can create ???
i will veryyyy greatfull to u.....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Name:  ea.png
Views: 1054
Size:  43 KB

Sorobanista Mar 2, 2020 9:00am | Post# 545

Hi, it looks like you prefer mt5, is it because you have more options to program? I use mt4 because there are more apps available.

Sorobanista Mar 2, 2020 9:58am | Post# 546

Thanks for the creation and improvement of MARGIN TRADER, I have an idea to expand the capabilities of MARGIN TRADER by setting in the command code to open the first order taken from the indication of any indicator of the arrow from the buffer as it is implemented in another useful expert BotBinaryEA_MT4 (https: // binary-forum .com / threads / botbinary-v10-bot-dlja-torgovli-na-binary-com-bez-komsy-privjazok-i-ogranichenij.6981 /) to open the option purchase after the signal of an arrow indicator. Unfortunately, I am not an encoder, maybe the attached...
I found it interesting, let me get it right, the program you posted uses signals from the candlestick_3 indicator to open orders alone
Do you know what strategy the candlestick_3 indicator uses? And repaint?

Sorobanista Mar 2, 2020 12:37pm | Post# 547

1 Attachment(s)

Hi, nothing appears on the right here.
Click to Enlarge

Name: nadada.png
Size: 44 KB

Sorobanista Mar 2, 2020 1:41pm | Post# 548

Before I only saw the stop, now I only see the take, then I found that I only see the stop moving to the weekly chart.
I only see how to adjust the stop on a weekly basis, other than that I only adjust the take, it must be a rendering error.
I'm using the latest version on mt4.

Sorobanista Mar 3, 2020 4:58am | Post# 549

Update from my last post, the latest version works fine. I was the one who didn't know how to use it, I thought that both the take and the stoploss should appear together, but I have to go up or down from my order to change from one to the other.
Congratulations to everyone involved in this program, it is very good..

kurovsky Mar 3, 2020 6:59pm | Post# 550

{quote} I found it interesting, let me get it right, the program you posted uses signals from the candlestick_3 indicator to open orders alone Do you know what strategy the candlestick_3 indicator uses? And repaint?
Candlestick_3 is really repainted, this is shown as an example, the indicator can be anything, the main thing is that the indicator has a buffer for the signal to buy and a buffer for the signal to sell, with the appearance of the arrow the EA executes the trade.

Ican2020 Mar 5, 2020 11:33pm | Post# 551

{quote} This what you quote is for pending orders. Adding is always calculated from equity. Approximately for every 100$ add is 1k (0.01, leverage 10). Margin level only define first entry size and distance/how often is added. This method/calculation for adding is from first version by MJ, I am not changed anything about this.
If I place a pending order without using the margin trade and later attach the Ea to that chart, will the Ea take over the trade one's the pending order is triggered?

Mic_FX Mar 6, 2020 4:30am | Post# 552

MT4 - Yes if parameter "Mange only own trades" is NO
MT5 - Yes by default

Liovannix Mar 6, 2020 4:35am | Post# 553

{quote} If I place a pending order without using the margin trade and later attach the Ea to that chart, will the Ea take over the trade one's the pending order is triggered?
I guess you must make them same magic no.
Anyway try it and let us know. U do have a demo acct I believe.

Ican2020 Mar 6, 2020 11:20pm | Post# 554

Thanks to both of you

Sorobanista Mar 7, 2020 7:04am | Post# 555

{quote} How can I reduce margin less than 100% in Mt4 version? I am unable to do it less than 100%. I use less margin to average losing positions. Thank you.
If it is a big risk to keep at 100%, less than that you end up with all the money, you have to have room to breathe, this EA is good for the market in a clear trend and not for any order.

Mic_FX Mar 7, 2020 8:01am | Post# 556

And we have broker limitation.
Broker (MT4) does not allow opening new trades if the margin level is below 100%.
When the margin level is 100% then we are at maximum leverage.

It doesn't make sense for Margin Trader to allow a lower margin limit of 100%.

muggle Mar 7, 2020 8:12am | Post# 557

Hi, MarginTrader

I found some bug, error on version MT5 (.mq5)

When order too high LOT and want to close order, problem EA sent all total LOT to close, So problem is all can not close.
example order total 200 lot but broker limited 50 lot, but EA sent command to close all 200 LOT in one order, then can not close order

for fix problem, can possible to check maximum lot order and use it, like broker limited 50 lot but all total 200 lot, then EA spite to close each 50 lot or EA check each order ticket and close one by one order

1. use check max lot and close at max lot (may be better)
2. use check each order and close one by one (default should be can close all order)
3. remove sent total lot one large size (it never work)

please help to fix it.
thank you

Mic_FX Mar 7, 2020 8:20am | Post# 558

Hm.. yes, that may be a problem.
Thank you miggle for this test and analyse.
I have problem with manual Close before and I work on this.

Mic_FX Mar 8, 2020 11:56am | Post# 559

2 Attachment(s)
Margin Trader Multi Symbol version 1.820 for MT5

This version is well tested and is pretty stable.
Allows you to trade multiple symbols at once.

New features

Balance is shared between symbols (MarginTraders).
This is controlled by the parameter "Balance Share" (default 10)
This parameter defines how much is allocated for that symbol relative to all symbols with attached MarginTrader.
- If any Balance Share is -1 - All MarginTraders switch to Single Symbol Trade Mode. This is a standard mode with no balance share and can trade only one symbol at a time. We can also force Single Symbol Mode by putting the file "MarginTrader_ForceSingleMode.txt" in the File directory.
- If Balance Share is 0 - This MarginTrader is disabled (balance is 0) and balance is shared between other MarginTraders.
Calculation:
LocalBalance = AccBalance / TotalShare x BalanceShare
(TotalShare is a sum of all MT Balance Share parameters)

If any MT closes its own trades in profit, profit is automatically shared with other MT and increases local balance. Same if any MT closes its own trades in loss, loss is automatically shared with other MT and decreases local balance.

In MultiSymbolTradeMode every Symbol has its own local equity and balance, therefore it also has its own local simulated margin call. In EA parameter we can set three different types of margin call.

Orange Arrow and progress bar for adding the next position - It calculates at what price is the next position added and shows it on the chart and draws a progress bar. Tooltip shows the exact price, size and margin level at which the position will be added. This is shown only when the trade is open and "Add Automatically" is On.

This MarginTrader is limited to work only on 28 pairs/symbols + gold (xauusd), because MT5 has strange pairs and stocks and I do not know how it works on these.

Prevention for running two or more MT on the same symbol.

New function CloseAllByHedge wich closes all trades on Close button. first it opens one counter trade with total size and hedges all trades. After that it closes all trades with PositionCloseBy function. This way, all trades are closed on the same price, there is no slippage and this method is faster. This method is used when we have three or more open trades and total volume is not bigger than max allowed volume for this symbol.

In MultiSymbolTradeMode we have to be very careful when we change the "balance share", add a new MT or remove MT if we have an open trade. Any change of that type may change local balance which may automatically add new positions or may activate a local margin call.

This is a very interesting tool, we can be very creative in manipulating balance between MT instances.

This version is NOT for newbies, only for advanced traders who have a good understanding off margin, leverage and margin level percentage!
MarginTrader v1.82 MT5.zip
MarginTrader_v1.82.ex5

fx4money Mar 9, 2020 10:37pm | Post# 560

New version MarginTrader v1.704 This version is with Pending Order Button. Click and hold on smaller Sell or Buy Button, drag and drop where you want to set pending order. New parameters are: Confirm Pending Order? YES/NO - Confirm or set immediately. Pending Mark Return Speed - How fast pending mark line is return to start position (button), recommended value 1 slow, 32 fast, 1000 instant Pending Stop Loss - Initial SL for pending order. You can move them later. 0 for no SL Pending Take Profit - Initial TP for pending order. You can move them later....
does it work when we already have manual opened post? seems it is not.

© Forex Factory