Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   MarginTrader EA (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=954503)

Mic_FX Nov 5, 2019 6:32pm | Post# 321

2 Attachment(s)
what could I have being doing wrong....one click trading is disable...It won't sale multiple trades...auto trade is on... {image}
You must initiate firs trade by Margin Traders EA Buy or Sell button or if not you must set "false" on "Manage only own trades" parameter.

Name:  setup.png
Views: 952
Size:  18 KB

If EA recognized first trade you must see SELLING or BUYING button and price line when "Add automatically" is set.

Click to Enlarge

Name: firsttrade.png
Size: 61 KB

chonchy Nov 5, 2019 6:37pm | Post# 322

{quote} You must initiate firs trade by Margin Traders EA Buy or Sell button or if not you must set "false" on "Manage only own trades" parameter. {image} If EA recognized first trade you must see SELLING or BUYING button and price line when "Add automatically" is set. {image}
..Will try that Sir. thanks a lot...

chonchy Nov 5, 2019 6:46pm | Post# 323

1 Attachment(s)
...Now it did open another trade but to big, too many lots and now there is no margin left for more trades, this is just a test so the trades don't have to be good, I just want to get the hang of it..

...and it said trades are hedged no more trades, is just two shorts...

Click to Enlarge

Name: margin test.png
Size: 57 KB

chonchy Nov 5, 2019 7:08pm | Post# 324

{quote} You must initiate firs trade by Margin Traders EA Buy or Sell button or if not you must set "false" on "Manage only own trades" parameter. {image} If EA recognized first trade you must see SELLING or BUYING button and price line when "Add automatically" is set. {image}
...I think I have a wrong EA, not current...

...when the EA open the second trade i saw no green line that Mr. MicFx said or none of that, no selling or buying button....

...Sorry for my computer illiteracy....

...And thanks a lot for all the efforts, not to mention the creators of this amazing tool..

SirViver Nov 5, 2019 8:26pm | Post# 325

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} ...I think I have a wrong EA, not current... ...when the EA open the second trade i saw no green line that Mr. MicFx said or none of that, no selling or buying button.... ...Sorry for my computer illiteracy.... ...And thanks a lot for all the efforts, not to mention the creators of this amazing tool..
You have the right version my friend. Thread starter has only released one version (no version number) so far. Expert takes large first buy or sell when you initiate trade, than as it goes in positive direction, it will add further trades but much smaller units. Keep playing with it on demo first, and you will get it!

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_46.jpg
Size: 252 KB

chonchy Nov 5, 2019 9:25pm | Post# 326

{quote} You have the right version my friend. Thread starter has only released one version (no version number) so far. Expert takes large first buy or sell when you initiate trade, than as it goes in positive direction, it will add further trades but much smaller units. Keep playing with it on demo first, and you will get it! {image}
...Thanks SirViver, thanks for everything....

Liovannix Nov 6, 2019 12:43am | Post# 327

...Now it did open another trade but to big, too many lots and now there is no margin left for more trades, this is just a test so the trades don't have to be good, I just want to get the hang of it.. ...and it said trades are hedged no more trades, is just two shorts... {image}
The EA does not recognized your first trade hence it says trades are hedged.
With margin limit set to 180 (too low) your lot will be high as what you instructed the EA to do is trade as much as you can as long as my margin is not less than/equal to 180. With a large account like $300k, your margin limit should be more than 1000. Beside, MJ specifically advised that should you have a large fund like this, keep say $300k in your bank and GAMBLE with the rest balance. You can only trade with this system if you assume the money is already lost mentality.
MJ released one version but there was a a correction on the code. Here is the working version I believe.
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...1#post12578551

chonchy Nov 6, 2019 12:55am | Post# 328

{quote} The EA does not recognized your first trade hence it says trades are hedged. With margin limit set to 180 (too low) your lot will be high as what you instructed the EA to do is trade as much as you can as long as my margin is not less than/equal to 180. With a large account like $300k, your margin limit should be more than 1000. Beside, MJ specifically advised that should you have a large fund like this, keep say $300k in your bank and GAMBLE with the rest balance. You can only trade with this system if you assume the money is already lost...
...I will do I you say Sir. Liovannix, I will open a demo with FXPro and install the EA there since this is not my money but a company money, all I was doing was doing small trades but didn't know how, but is all stop as we speak, thanks and I'm sorry for the bad sample to others, again sorry my bad....

lawfex Nov 6, 2019 2:15am | Post# 329

{quote} finally bust it has to happen from time to time, next round starting with 200-300 again will give myself a pause till monday next week, at least i will try to pay my debt to this forum and update post #1 finally it's never good to start over immediately after wiping the account
Your decision is okay however I think this is a better time for you to follow USDJPY down with your current balance.

budakpulung Nov 6, 2019 3:54am | Post# 330

1 Attachment(s)
Thank A Lot MJ
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image2.png
Size: 108 KB

anime971 Nov 6, 2019 10:41am | Post# 331

1 Attachment(s)
hi, guys, someone to help me?
give me, market closed.
Name:  img.GIF
Views: 708
Size:  2 KB

Mic_FX Nov 6, 2019 11:18am | Post# 332

hi, guys, someone to help me? give me, market closed. {image}
Probably for that instrument market is closed in that time, tray to change instrument or wait to market open.

RoelsMajor Nov 6, 2019 11:48am | Post# 333

2 Attachment(s)
Testing GBPCAD H4 Starting Margin 2200%, Reduce to 150% TP @ Range Day Low (RDL)
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPCADH1-2.png
Size: 130 KB

Voila Testing Result...

Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPCADH1-3.png
Size: 115 KB

anime971 Nov 6, 2019 12:07pm | Post# 334

{quote} Probably for that instrument market is closed in that time, tray to change instrument or wait to market open.
thanks

tommyhawk Nov 6, 2019 12:33pm | Post# 335

1 Attachment(s)
Has anyone had this problem with the EA not opening additional trades? I've looked through previous posts and don't see anyone else having this problem. Basically it keeps giving me an "Invalid Trade Volume" error. If I missed the post, I apologize.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_2019-11-06_11-26-58.png
Size: 30 KB

Mic_FX Nov 6, 2019 1:56pm | Post# 336

Has anyone had this problem with the EA not opening additional trades? I've looked through previous posts and don't see anyone else having this problem. Basically it keeps giving me an "Invalid Trade Volume" error. If I missed the post, I apologize. {image}
Hmm.... I think this is the first error off this type.
In a future version MaryJane will incorporate better volume control. Be patient.
Please continue and let as know if it will happen again.
Thank you!

Liovannix Nov 6, 2019 3:19pm | Post# 337

Has anyone had this problem with the EA not opening additional trades? I've looked through previous posts and don't see anyone else having this problem. Basically it keeps giving me an "Invalid Trade Volume" error. If I missed the post, I apologize. {image}
"Invalid Trade Volume"is usually from the Broker. If we could see your dash may be we could see some info there.
I had "Invalid Trade Volume" once but in my case my broker only allows max 50 lot trade per order but you can place 50 lots orders repeatedly and I was placing a single order higher than 50 lots, so I had to increase my MARGIN LIMIT.
Try this version.....
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...1#post12578551

chonchy Nov 6, 2019 7:14pm | Post# 338

Thank A Lot MJ {image}
...This is what I'm talking about, congrats...to MJ and to you for doing it right...

4fxonly Nov 7, 2019 5:35am | Post# 339

1 Attachment(s)
First time this happened. Look at the times. A bunch of trades were opened in a matter of seconds beside the trigger trade, although the price didn't move a lot. Maybe a bug?
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2019-11-07_10-32-17.jpg
Size: 447 KB

4fxonly Nov 7, 2019 5:52am | Post# 340

No idea but also check the timing with news on your local time if there was a possibility of erratic price/spread movement.
No such thing I'm afraid.

© Forex Factory