Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Private Island Traders (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=951319)

helgastrxd Oct 9, 2019 6:50pm | Post# 201

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Thanks. Based on the forecast and price action today I think oil will fall on the inventory release. Iím not getting in the market this time though, havenít done much due diligence and all the happenings in the Middle East create upward pressure in prices today so there is much risk and much noise.
Glad I sat out the release today, was not worth the small price action...
Name:  capture.png
Views: 200
Size:  11 KB

Fader123 Oct 9, 2019 6:56pm | Post# 202

{quote} Fader, hope you were involved, bit of a stellar rise, if it carries on in the same vein, 1.34000 next target according to the chart, I'm laughing as I type, was expecting WTI to rise and dropping like a stone, just another buying opp though, D
I do ok detector
Also, it helps that the minutes were not dovish but mixed.
The thing is - Poloz will cut if these talks go south but that is further down the line

Obviously, other things happening as well right now...
China/US talks and Turkey/Syria

detector Oct 9, 2019 7:24pm | Post# 203

{quote} I do ok detector Also, it helps that the minutes were not dovish but mixed. The thing is - Poloz will cut if these talks go south but that is further down the line Obviously, other things happening as well right now... China/US talks and Turkey/Syria
An even bigger reason to cut, Dow fallen 350+ on recent China/USA news Fader, Timing Chain's recent post, a catastrophic one day fall could well be becoming reality, a cut for sure but what's priced in, " rabbit out of the hat" is what's needed, and it may just happen to avert Armageddon, all just my thoughts, pleased you do ok Fader, thanks for taking the time to post, some well earned point in there,D

Fader123 Oct 9, 2019 7:30pm | Post# 204

{quote} An even bigger reason to cut, Dow fallen 350+ on recent China/USA news Fader, Timing Chain's recent post, a catastrophic one day fall could well be becoming reality, a cut for sure but what's priced in, " rabbit out of the hat" is what's needed, and it may just happen to avert Armageddon, all just my thoughts, pleased you do ok Fader, thanks for taking the time to post, some well earned point in there,D

Really, I should have been on it rather than mucking about on FF.

detector Oct 9, 2019 7:40pm | Post# 205

{quote} Glad I sat out the release today, was not worth the small price action... {image}
H, very mixed, the China news speeded up the fall, with hindsight would have been a great opportunity,, inventories poor and price rises,news and down, however think there will or could be a very strategic game being played, we just need to play a better one, D

detector Oct 9, 2019 7:47pm | Post# 206

{quote} Really, I should have been on it rather than mucking about on FF.
Dare say you may get another chance another day Fader, sorry about the distraction, D

helgastrxd Oct 10, 2019 12:38am | Post# 207

{quote} H, very mixed, the China news speeded up the fall, with hindsight would have been a great opportunity,, inventories poor and price rises,news and down, however think there will or could be a very strategic game being played, we just need to play a better one, D
I’m always ready for a thought exercise. What is the lesson here? Normally I’d buy the fundamental economics and sell the political noise. Maybe this says follow both in shorter duration.

Fader123 Oct 10, 2019 4:42am | Post# 208

{quote} Dare say you may get another chance another day Fader, sorry about the distraction, D
No worries detector- my fault
Market maker got flat helped by a White House rebuttal
Sometimes trading gets a bit boring so thought I would post something

DCstar84 Oct 10, 2019 7:55am | Post# 209

{quote} DC, yes all, with opportunity taking or about to happen, will do harm, the only problem I have is limited ability, currently have bit coin/majors but hey, if we get it right nothing stopping finding a broker to trade through, so yeah DC, bring it on, some great posts on the thread too, sorry I haven't commented, (will scan the board when I get more time) only home for two days then away, will not forget my glasses this time, oh and 700%, you're nailing it my friend, excellent, keep it upD
Nice one mate, any decent trades I find for crypto I will also post here didnt want to flood the chat if it was not relevant

aariapoor Oct 10, 2019 9:17am | Post# 210

1 Attachment(s)
Hi guys! I'm looking for a buy setup on GBPCAD because it's in a very strategic place (no trade setup yet) And seems GBP is getting ready for a strong up move (against current fundamentals) I have already bought a small lot on GBPJPY and GBPCAD What do you think? GBPCAD Daily: {image}
Guys! be careful, now GBPCAD showing downside first I closed my buy with 10+ pips and waiting to see what happens

GBPCAD 4H:
Name:  Screenshot1.png
Views: 128
Size:  23 KB

timingchain Oct 10, 2019 10:18am | Post# 211

Crypto: CFTC says ether (ETH) is a commodity, and expect ether futures.

aariapoor Oct 10, 2019 10:21am | Post# 212

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Guys! be careful, now GBPCAD showing downside first I closed my buy with 10+ pips and waiting to see what happens GBPCAD 4H: {image}
HAHA again GBP did this to me
Name:  Image1.jpeg
Views: 119
Size:  19 KB

Closed GBPCAD, GBPUSD and GBPJPY with break-even and flied

detector Oct 10, 2019 1:46pm | Post# 213

{quote} HAHA again GBP did this to me {image} Closed GBPCAD, GBPUSD and GBPJPY with break-even and flied
Break even is a good result aaripoor, not long been in, great posts, keep it up ,D

detector Oct 10, 2019 1:49pm | Post# 214

{quote} Nice one mate, any decent trades I find for crypto I will also post here didnt want to flood the chat if it was not relevant
Sorry, tried to merge two posts,DCstar & Timingchain was going to as what brokers you use with regards to cryptos cheers D

mariaartenia Oct 10, 2019 2:03pm | Post# 215

{quote} Nice one mate, any decent trades I find for crypto I will also post here didnt want to flood the chat if it was not relevant
wow good, i agree. I hope thread maker also agree with that.

detector Oct 10, 2019 2:06pm | Post# 216

Closed my bitcoin long, price waning a little so too a not too bad profit, also was hoping if I held over the weekend there was a little distance from open to bargain with, seems the openings can create huge gaps, not being sure, I took it, all round good trade D

detector Oct 10, 2019 2:16pm | Post# 217

DC, never worry about anything being irrelevant, if you want to post it, do so with everyone's blessing, even if it's a simple "hello everyone" , D

DCstar84 Oct 10, 2019 2:28pm | Post# 218

1 Attachment(s)
Caught a stunning move on the EUR GBP pair earlier today, took profits on the way down and stop for the rest moved down too.
Green pips today
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 117 KB

detector Oct 10, 2019 4:08pm | Post# 219

GBP/USD on a stellar rise, talk bout volatile, this is on news, whats going to happen days/hours before, D

detector Oct 10, 2019 4:10pm | Post# 220

Caught a stunning move on the EUR GBP pair earlier today, took profits on the way down and stop for the rest moved down too. Green pips today {image}
Well done DC, would love to be having the same results on the Dow tonight, in long after many turnarounds, now looking for the Chinusa deal to rocket this, may or may not happen???D

© Forex Factory