Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Trading Journals (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/49-trading-journals)
-   -   MY PASR journey Based on Strat's PASR Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/947627-my-pasr-journey-based-on-strats-pasr)

Suran Sep 12, 2019 9:52am | Post# 1

MY PASR journey Based on Strat's PASR Trading

Hello ,

As I am trading and learning little longer I figured my trigger happy finger needs controlling. And Keeping a Journal seams to be the best way to learn from UPs and Downs.

The main method I am trying to learn is in here.
Strat's PASR thread
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=155459 and
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=708441 Here. Which are gold mine to anybody needs to learn pure PASR.

Also I need to give credit to James16 chart thread and their private forum for the materials I learnt in the past. which is in here.

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=2331

However it seams both of these threads seams past their prime. which is normal to any thing in life.which we used to call "Anichcha" (impermanence) in Pali

However the materials are there so will see if I can use it to achieve what I wanted to achieve. I will be posting my analysis and trades here. Not only the wining trades but also the losing ones.

Suranga

strat Sep 12, 2019 11:12am | Post# 2

PASR

I wish you the very best, Suranga, but, ABOVE ALL, practice and execute the elements of emotion and psychology in your signature:

<< Focus, Patience, Discipline, Determination and Perseverance >>

strat Sep 12, 2019 11:27am | Post# 3

1 Attachment(s)
PASR

Hopefully this will be INSPIRATION for you

Click to Enlarge

Name: a.PNG
Size: 43 KB

Suran Sep 12, 2019 1:19pm | Post# 4

PASR I wish you the very best, Suranga, but, ABOVE ALL, practice and execute the elements of emotion and psychology in your signature: << Focus, Patience, Discipline, Determination and Perseverance >>
I knew ..I knew ..Even though you were in hiding these days.. I knew your were looking after US. Thanks a lot coach. No words for pay my gratitude for you. let see how this works out.

Suranga

Suran Sep 12, 2019 1:32pm | Post# 5

3 Attachment(s)
USDJPY

Click to Enlarge

Name: USDJPYmicroH1.png
Size: 29 KB

AUDNZD

Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDNZDmicroH4.png
Size: 34 KB

NZDJPY

Click to Enlarge

Name: NZDJPYmicroH1.png
Size: 31 KB

Let see whats happen after

Scrumy Sep 12, 2019 1:38pm | Post# 6

Wish you all the best. Staying accountable by having a trading journal seems to be the right choice. Trading is a lonely journey in itself. Looking forward to your trades and progress.

Eushev24 Sep 12, 2019 5:00pm | Post# 7

Subscribed!

Hey Suran! Wish you good luck with your new journal!

Its awesome to have journal. I have one too, but i am too shy to share it maybe in the future, i will keep it offline . I have journals for my life experiances, my thoughts, goals, mindset and etc. Its nice to have such a feed back! I have a journal even for my expenses /very help full/ .

I am still new to the PASR, but i am excited for you! Good luck!

Have a good day,
Emil

Suran Sep 12, 2019 9:23pm | Post# 8

Wish you all the best. Staying accountable by having a trading journal seems to be the right choice. Trading is a lonely journey in itself. Looking forward to your trades and progress.
Thanks Scrumy, being accountable for my own trading decision were the one kept my development up to now ,I figured. Because no body can see my entries and exits. I used to post only my good trades in Strat's thread. So I decided to open a journal here with out posting all the garbage in Strat's thread. Only good trades will be posted there in future.

BTW upto now it seams going well. because I have to post all the trades and I HAVE to take only A+++ trades

Suranga

Suran Sep 12, 2019 9:28pm | Post# 9

Subscribed! Hey Suran! Wish you good luck with your new journal! Its awesome to have journal. I have one too, but i am too shy to share it maybe in the future, i will keep it offline . I have journals for my life experiances, my thoughts, goals, mindset and etc. Its nice to have such a feed back! I have a journal even for my expenses /very help full/ . I am still new to the PASR, but i am excited for you! Good luck! Have a good day, Emil

Keeping a journal seams owesome. Because its very helpful to learn from mistakes. And the important thing is EVERYBODY can see it. That causes for us to take only good trade.So you should keep a journal I think.
BTW being shy to share it is very good.because if you share your journal then that will keep you from taking useless trades.So me thinks its good to open up

Suranga

Suran Sep 12, 2019 9:44pm | Post# 10

2 Attachment(s)
EURGBP

Pros
1. A+ BUOB (Close of the bar is at extreme)
2.PRICE at 50% Ret
3.Previous S\R
4. Rejected by Worker 200+ and BOSS 20.

Cons
Daily counter trend

However, lots of point towards UP

Plan
take profit at .90500

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURGBPDaily.png
Size: 46 KB

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURGBPmicroDaily.png
Size: 30 KB

Mhons Sep 13, 2019 3:11am | Post# 11

Go for it Suran.

Green pips to YOU!

MH

Suran Sep 13, 2019 5:58am | Post# 12

Go for it Suran. Green pips to YOU! MH
Thanks Mhons.

strat Sep 13, 2019 8:46am | Post# 13

EURGBP Pros 1. A+ BUOB (Close of the bar is at extreme) 2.PRICE at 50% Ret 3.Previous S\R 4. Rejected by Worker 200+ and BOSS 20. Cons Daily counter trend However, lots of point towards UP Plan take profit at .90500 {image} {image}
Suranga, there are no A+++ counter trend trades!

Make sure you check the Weekly.

Suran Sep 13, 2019 8:52am | Post# 14

{quote} Suranga, there are no A+++ counter trend trades! Make sure you check the Weekly.
Luckily it didn't trigger. When I saw that liquidity came to the market I closed that pending order. Also closed EURAUD for zero loss after reading your reply. Will refine my entry rules. Still having that trigger happy syndrome.

Thanks a lot

Suran Sep 13, 2019 9:34am | Post# 15

1 Attachment(s)
If only I can see the same tomorrow..This is what Strat is talking about..lets see..tomorrow

Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPCADmicroDaily.png
Size: 28 KB

MikuSS Sep 13, 2019 10:35am | Post# 16

1 Attachment(s)
USDJPY {image} AUDNZD {image} NZDJPY {image} Let see whats happen after
More add-ons for USDJPY?

Click to Enlarge

Name: USDJPYH1.png
Size: 46 KB

strat Sep 13, 2019 11:36am | Post# 17

1 Attachment(s)
usdjpy
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDJPYH1.png
Size: 45 KB

strat Sep 13, 2019 11:38am | Post# 18

If only I can see the same tomorrow..This is what Strat is talking about..lets see..tomorrow {image}
WAIT for a re-test of the Strat Shadow as SUPPORT to confirm it is a genuine breakout/start of the up trend

Suran Sep 13, 2019 11:55am | Post# 19

{quote} More add-ons for USDJPY? {image}
Yes I did , But.. now after seing Strats reply.... second thoughts..however I will let it play out so that I can learn the lesson properly.

BTW my NZDCAD trade looks *&$#@.. I should have waited daily price action candle. Now I have the option to close it with little loss. But If I close it now then I would not learn the lesson. Will allow to play it out. then I will sit down and review.

P.S. Closed both USDJPY trades after H1 little shooting star type candle.

Suran Sep 13, 2019 11:56am | Post# 20

{quote} WAIT for a re-test of the Strat Shadow as SUPPORT to confirm it is a genuine breakout/start of the up trend
Yap ,thanks

© Forex Factory