Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Open Challenge to successful traders (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=946416)

OutThere Sep 6, 2019 10:34pm | Post# 1

Open Challenge to successful traders

Where do I start?

Raising funds for Cable Guy. I could put up a lot of links but one is enough: https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=928682

I need one or more successful trader(s) to trade around $85 USd to make it more by trading it into becoming bigger, so at one point, we can donate it to Cable guy.

I know it is a small amount and I am probably going to get responses like ' Its too little to even bother etc etc. So that means, the most successful traders are unable to do anything with $85? Then we know something. We learn something new.

You know top rank traders here on FF, like who was I thinking of? Oh ya, Aussi. Like someone like Aussi could like poof, make an oxygen tank appear out of a few sleeps and snoozes as he jokes about it himself. IDK, someone else? Any super successful trader will take my $85 and apply Aussi like magic to it? Like wizard? Just joking, but maybe? Could We...I mean I ask Aussie, maybe consider a bit of dust of profit on the $85? On the side, just a teeny bit? Please. I mean I could do it again but....um..I Doooonnnnttt tttrrruuuuusttt maselfffff Okay> Nuf said but Aussi, just poof, the stage is yours and if you were to maybe accept....( omg, I am out of breath now)...if Aussi would please accept this challenge and trade an $85 account and donate the profits and all the account directly to Cable guy? Anonymously of course. ...I would be much obliged...but open to anyone to step up and show their amazing skills. Come one, everybody...for a good cause... forum buddy...Cable guy. Do it for him. .

OutThere Sep 6, 2019 11:29pm | Post# 2

Someone suggested that I was jealous of Aussi and his skills and success etc. What? Damn right I am. Yes...duh...who isn't?
Aussi is amazing. Not kidding. Seriously.

Could Aussi be the one?
Aussi, please could you? help?
It's Friday night...over here anyways and any time, you like you can comment.

Sorry man...I mean mate, I realize I need your help. Why am I fighting with someone who could help?
It's like duhhh..it dawned on me that you are exactly this thing I need to do something good. Okay, that sounded bad...I mean, you are the star of something good happening...not me wanting whatever...

Please? It'd be like wow..
Fingers crossed, yes maybe? Maybe not?

OutThere Sep 7, 2019 12:39pm | Post# 3

1 Attachment(s)
Well, I highly doubt that someone who made fun of my efforts to make money for Cable guy is going to actually take up the challenge and help trade for him: https://www.metalsmine.com/showthrea...6#post12488616

I know it's the weekend and people have lives to live and things to do but so far, not only Aussi hasn't stepped up to the challenge but no one else has either.

Seems like the good traders are all out for themselves and probably buying fast cars remains the main reason for trading FX for most traders.

I don't think waiting for someone to do something is going to get me anywhere.

The first time I traded for Cable guy, I was pushing it hard because I wanted to make quick bucks. I crashed and burned that time. I am preparing to do it again and so what if I crash and burn again.

I wait a while to see if there is a knight in shining armor that can do some magic. If not, I have already forged together my own armor which is how to explain it?....oh a picture might tell a little about it. Just barely a day old but it might be a baby dragon. Yah baby, I am going to unleash the baby dragon on this and I think she grows fast.

Oh, and it looks like Aussi's candy fluff but it's real and intended to do real good unlike that pile of fragrant shit that Aussi likes to ooze into open mouths in his thread.
Click to Enlarge

Name: The Brew.jpg
Size: 82 KB

STrading Sep 7, 2019 3:56pm | Post# 4

Any super successful trader will take my $85 and apply Aussi like magic to it? Like wizard?
He probably can make a magic trick where the $85 dissapears.

STrading Sep 7, 2019 4:02pm | Post# 5

Jokes aside, just saw it now, i wish good luck for the Cableguy

OutThere Sep 8, 2019 1:09pm | Post# 6

Jokes aside, just saw it now, i wish good luck for the Cableguy
Ya that was a funny joke. Thanks.

OutThere Sep 8, 2019 1:24pm | Post# 7

So far no real traders on FF capable of taking this challenge.

I assume most people here are just trying to become profitable or like Aussi are running demos and trying to collect worshipers.

Well, I don't need them. Cable guy doesn't have time for these people to finish learning and to move from demos to real accounts or to move from 'Look at me, am I not the best trader you have ever seen?" to actually make a difference in this world even if it is helping one guy in some corner of the world feel a little better about his health.

It's funny that if you belong to a financial forum where there are supposedly accomplished traders showing off their success left, right and center, you'd think if you are in a life and death situation, someone would step up and throw in a fraction of their skills to help out. But no, not here. By default, most traders are risk takers and maybe a bit leaning towards the Alpha side. Unfortunately, Alphas aren't known exactly for their helpfulness towards those in need. To put it more bluntly, they are selfish and look out for themselves.

I have got account set up and ready to go with my self designed system. It is fully automated. I am still open to someone with great skills to put me to shame with their fantastic trading and really show off for a damn good cause. Even after I start the account, I am willing to seed another account with the said amount to make this happen faster.

So, another appeal to the skillful and accomplished...you know who you are. I don't represent Cable guy and I don't speak for him but you know, he is asking you to help. What are you waiting for? This is the time for you to shine!

OutThere Sep 8, 2019 4:28pm | Post# 8

1 Attachment(s)
So I made an anonymous telepathic connection with a few successful traders here on FF. These traders have by various means 'proven' themselves to have done the efforts required to trade FX successfully and they have been rewarded most notably by a handsome amount of financial gain. They only get better as the time goes on and before long, they will get on that Forb's list. Or at least, they have every right to think so.

These traders are often charming, well spoken and well read but there are the odd few who sport a street smart aura of deep understanding of how things really work in the FX market and they really, really really know what's going on. I mean really and that's why they can see things that are invisible to others. A bit rough on the edges but they KNOW things that we don't know.

Some of them educate. Like really educate using emails, skype, phone calls and they just want you to be just as good as they are trading and even better. You need to just follow what they say and if you don't get it, that's because you didn't read what was written so simply and accurately. Therefore, because you are so stupid and can't read, you are no longer to be bothered with because stupid people are like animals and shall be treated as such. Basically they give you the proven, practical and cool n calm guru vibes and usually the rule is to take your shoes off, bow and then crawl quietly to the stack of teachings and read them before you pipe up. When fully read up, then you may bow more and speak in praise of your new knowledge and defend it to death.

Okay, there are all sorts of these traders around but the common thread among them is showing to all that they are successful and you should either envy them or look up to them and hope to one day be like them. If you get close enough to them and make them feel good, they might, they just might throw you a bone...something like a secret indicator or an easy obvious but unknown setup and even better yet, an EA....you know, you never know what you can get on the internet.

So basically, I asked them to gather on the lawn of my imagination and write on placards why they haven't come forward to take this challenge. A few of them said that they never saw this thread or ever know I or cable guy existed and should they have known, they would have been more than happy to get in on it. A couple said that were good but unsure of themselves and a few said they were shy and afraid of stepping up where bigger, better and more vocal successful traders should be stepping up to. so, I asked these traders to enjoy the rest of the day helping themselves to the beauties of the garden. No writing was required for that.

But there was a group of successful traders that had different answers and perspectives. I provided them with blank placards and sharpies and asked them to write in their best legible handwriting, why exactly they weren't helping out. Oh, and I asked them to put an exclamation mark after their answers too.

It was so nice of them when they all quickly jotted down their most honest answers. I couldn't believe how sincere this group was. They are like top traders on FF, if not for world. I had to photograph the occasion and it turned out very well. After a nice friendly group picture, I shook their hands and led them towards the gate that said'KARMA' on the arch above it.

The End!
Click to Enlarge

Name: The successful traders of FF.jpg
Size: 121 KB

Bicarus Sep 8, 2019 4:50pm | Post# 9

Post too lengthy for me to read. But if u are indeed trying to raise capital. Get in touch with a reputable tier broker and be their ib. No one in their sound mind will be willing to give u their earnings because they dont know who you are, or are you even gonna be paying it forward. Be a ib. Let those interested open account using ur ib link. So that you can siphon part of the broker's comission.

Else u fund the broker with $100 bucks or so. And allow these traders to add it to their copier.

OutThere Sep 8, 2019 4:52pm | Post# 10

Post too lengthy for me to read. But if u are indeed trying to raise capital. Get in touch with a reputable tier broker and be their ib. No one in their sound mind will be willing to give u their earnings because they dont know who you are, or are you even gonna be paying it forward. Be a ib. Let those interested open account using ur ib link. So that you can siphon part of the broker's comission.
You were right. My post was too long to read.

hellsbells Sep 8, 2019 5:16pm | Post# 11

Hi there Out There

Just popping in because I know what it's like to talk to a brick wall , and well , when someone replies it's quite novel.

I'm not successful so I won't lose money for cable guy.

I like your placard visual. If I was to visualise myself on the lawn with an opportunity to explain quickly why I'm not successful my placard would say " because I'm a dickhead". Inevitably success becomes arrogance becomes loss.

Anyway, if I got over that and was successful, and I was to give you answers for why I wasn't trading for a cancer patient member of FF my answers chronologically would go like this

"Just trying to get back in black"
"Still trying to get back in black"
"Trying to grow my account"
" Trying to grow my account more in case leverage drops to 20:1"

Apart from that I feel quite fatigued with everyone needing money. My family has been affected by cancer, I have friends with children with serious health issues,.. friends on Facebook are always raising money for this and that. I think there's a lot of carer fatigue in the greater community where I live, still first world problems though.

If I was a successful trader I'd simply donate to cable guy ( which I did anyway $20 AUD not big but a bit) . My plan is to be successful and have a TE that's real and shows my shit trades too, but my TE is a bit of an embarrassment still.... up down up down .... and if I was successful I wouldn't want followers pestering me... So then I'd have my TE private....

My personal suspicion is that for even the successful traders, return is tighter than noobs might think. Ie on average make $10 lose $7.50, and not worth being public with. Not sure. If I become successful I'll let you know, and donate more to Cableguy.

Cheers h

Aussi Sep 8, 2019 5:39pm | Post# 12

So far no real traders on FF capable of taking this challenge. I assume most people here are just trying to become profitable or like Aussi are running demos and trying to collect worshipers. Well, I don't need them. Cable guy doesn't have time for these people to finish learning and to move from demos to real accounts or to move from 'Look at me, am I not the best trader you have ever seen?" to actually make a difference in this world even if it is helping one guy in some corner of the world feel a little better about his health. It's funny that...
you just can not help yourself can you , every one on FOREX FACTORY is a faceless person i do not know you , your greed is what gets you into trouble with your blown accounts , you have nothing else , then you come here and preach the same rubbish , skill and accomplishment is learnt you come here and troll , people will see what you are

OutThere Sep 8, 2019 5:42pm | Post# 13

Well, Already dove in.

Freshly never traded in a real account system just POW, dove in...

Mostly because I had left the Auto Trading on..and the market opened. lol

But no worries. I get flat-ish spreads and things are already looking good...I mean okay.
Maybe I shuda started with .01.

Ya maybe...nah.
yah..nah...

IDK, whatever.

Anyways, it's my own money and if I blow it, well, no harm done.

OutThere Sep 8, 2019 5:43pm | Post# 14

{quote} you just can not help yourself can you , every one on FOREX FACTORY is a faceless person i do not know you , your greed is what gets you into trouble with your blown accounts , you have nothing else , then you come here and preach the same rubbish , skill and accomplishment is learnt you come here and troll , people will see what you are
Ok, sorry to bother you then. Just a 'no' would have worked just as well. Thank you.

OutThere Sep 8, 2019 5:57pm | Post# 15

Hi there Out There Just popping in because I know what it's like to talk to a brick wall , and well , when someone replies it's quite novel. I'm not successful so I won't lose money for cable guy. I like your placard visual. If I was to visualise myself on the lawn with an opportunity to explain quickly why I'm not successful my placard would say " because I'm a dickhead". Inevitably success becomes arrogance becomes loss. Anyway, if I got over that and was successful, and I was to give you answers for why I wasn't trading for a cancer patient member...
Thanks for your reply. You donated already, you did your thing and that's great. Totally understand what you are saying and relate completely.

I'm more appealing to the wizard types that raise the right hand and money flows from the abyss into their pockets and then raise the left arm and money again flows from the abyss into their pockets. Honestly, I am looking for a miracle. In his page he writes that he has to travel 3 to 6 hours in 35 degree hot sun to get into a clinic's oxygen tank and they don't even do it right. I just wonder if there are really good traders who can make things easier for him.

Anyways. For now I got the wizard's job, cause I was the only applicant and by default awarded the prestigious contract of trading my own funds by myself. yippie.

Winston Reed Sep 8, 2019 6:01pm | Post# 16

{quote} you just can not help yourself can you , every one on FOREX FACTORY is a faceless person i do not know you , your greed is what gets you into trouble with your blown accounts , you have nothing else , then you come here and preach the same rubbish , skill and accomplishment is learnt you come here and troll , people will see what you are
Well-said Aussi!!!

Marcieny Sep 8, 2019 6:08pm | Post# 17

interesting topic out there .. I will go to church now .. but then i will post a comment here.

I double bills ... it would not be an effort for me to help this person. health and peace.

Aussi Sep 8, 2019 6:11pm | Post# 18

{quote} Well-said Aussi!!!
thanks mate , so many good traders on FOREX FACTORY and some traders do want to learn and try to understand how trading works

hellsbells Sep 8, 2019 6:17pm | Post# 19

Out There I hate to be a pessimist, but I just checked Cableguys gofundme site and there's been no updates since June. He was on FF about 6 weeks ago. Are you personally in contact with Cableguy ? I'm all for therapies etc but stage4 glioblastoma is the worst of the worst. Have you any updates ?
Cheers h

Diamonds73 Sep 8, 2019 6:20pm | Post# 20

Goodluck,buddy

© Forex Factory