Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Scalping Gold using WPR (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=945738)

Degolep Sep 24, 2019 4:45pm | Post# 381

{quote} Yes exactly, sorry it was my mistake I didn't check what I have set on that demo account. I thought it was all in default. Please change order steps to 150.
You run it 24/5?

vianiah Sep 24, 2019 4:54pm | Post# 382

{quote} You run it 24/5?
Yes, the ea runs 24/5 full auto, and got a free day on saturday and sunday where he goes out and chill

vianiah Sep 25, 2019 3:39am | Post# 383

1 Attachment(s)
Hello, I updated the expiration date of the EA. So before downloading the new one save your presets especially the magic number then load it after replacing the old ea. Anyways the ea is doing good, and it minimized the draw downs.

Heres my settings:

Enable Martingale - true
Allow DD - false
Slippage - 2
Order Steps -150
Profit Lock - 0.90

Starting lots: 0.01
Additional lots: 0.01

Best Regards.
wprbasedmartin.ex4

Ibar51 Sep 25, 2019 3:48am | Post# 384

Hello, I updated the expiration date of the EA. So before downloading the new one save your presets especially the magic number then load it after replacing the old ea. Anyways the ea is doing good, and it minimized the draw downs. Heres my settings: Enable Martingale - true Allow DD - false Slippage - 2 Order Steps -150 Profit Lock - 0.90 Starting lots: 0.01 Additional lots: 0.01 Best Regards. {file}
Hi Vianiah is the EA still locked to IC markets as I no longer have an IC account .

vianiah Sep 25, 2019 4:04am | Post# 385

{quote} Hi Vianiah is the EA still locked to IC markets as I no longer have an IC account .
It was unlocked a week ago.

you can even used it on real accounts

Ibar51 Sep 25, 2019 4:13am | Post# 386

{quote} It was unlocked a week ago. you can even used it on real accounts
Thank you not sure about using on a live account just yet EA on live account have been doing badly for last 6 to 8 weeks

vianiah Sep 25, 2019 4:16am | Post# 387

{quote} Thank you not sure about using on a live account just yet EA on live account have been doing badly for last 6 to 8 weeks
Up to you.

I'm just saying that it was unlocked a week ago, thanks for taking your time on testing. I really appreciate it.

Best regards.

Degolep Sep 25, 2019 5:21am | Post# 388

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Yes exactly, sorry it was my mistake I didn't check what I have set on that demo account. I thought it was all in default. Please change order steps to 150.
This is ok? And what exactly does this setting mean?
Click to Enlarge

Name: Untitled.png
Size: 36 KB

Anyway. Is this ea based on Anthons strategy?

abahoded Sep 25, 2019 6:04am | Post# 389

Subscribed :-)

really interesting thread - looking forward to see the EA! thx

vianiah Sep 25, 2019 6:37am | Post# 390

{quote} This is ok? And what exactly does this setting mean? {image} Anyway. Is this ea based on Anthons strategy?
Yes the WPR is from him but I added filters to conserve the account or minimized the draw down also to filter out bad trades. Its been working last week. Check it here: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/pier...ed-200/3537830

PS: I don't really know if you have read the whole thread.

Best Regards.

Degolep Sep 25, 2019 6:43am | Post# 391

{quote} Yes the WPR is from him but I added filters to conserve the account or minimized the draw down also to filter out bad trades. Its been working last week. Check it here: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/pier...ed-200/3537830 PS: I don't really know if you have read the whole thread. Best Regards.
I did, I'm in here from the beginning, I must have skipped the part where you said it's based on Anthons strategy. The reason why I have asked you is that you should open your own thread, Anthon is MIA for over a week now...

Anyway, very good job with the ea and thank you.

Degolep Sep 25, 2019 3:33pm | Post# 392

1 Attachment(s)
Very busy day for Vianahs ea. Very aggressive in the end
Click to Enlarge

Name: Untitled.png
Size: 153 KB

vianiah Sep 25, 2019 8:30pm | Post# 393

So i will be moving here: https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...2#post12524732

If you want some updates.

Bye.

Tamicul Sep 26, 2019 6:54am | Post# 394

Hello, I updated the expiration date of the EA. So before downloading the new one save your presets especially the magic number then load it after replacing the old ea. Anyways the ea is doing good, and it minimized the draw downs. Heres my settings: Enable Martingale - true Allow DD - false Slippage - 2 Order Steps -150 Profit Lock - 0.90 Starting lots: 0.01 Additional lots: 0.01 Best Regards. {file}
Hello Vianah,

Is this for all time frames or just M1 and GOLD?

Thank you

Tamicul Sep 26, 2019 7:02am | Post# 395

Very busy day for Vianahs ea. Very aggressive in the end {image}
What time frame and on what currency pair?

vianiah Sep 26, 2019 8:32am | Post# 396

{quote} Hello Vianah, Is this for all time frames or just M1 and GOLD? Thank you
This is for all TF sir.

tkamal81 Oct 27, 2019 1:57am | Post# 397

2 Attachment(s)
but the ea do show anything on the back test

can u please tell me weather it will work in forextime octafx and pepeerstone account
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 5 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image2.png
Size: 5 KB

tkamal81 Oct 27, 2019 6:16am | Post# 398

anybody share the ea with the correct set file

theunkown Oct 28, 2019 2:57am | Post# 399

Nice thread!

auricforecas Nov 6, 2019 7:00pm | Post# 400

Hi, could you maybe publish some statistics... of how high can you go before meeting "the swan".. because I would like to see if this system can be "tuned" a little.. so to get as much as possible before the loss or what would be the realistically repeatable number of wins in the row, so without hitting stop? Also or in other words how "precise" can you set the SL before the TP would be hit? I call SL as the "turning radius" before the TP does hit... (if it would, maybe at wider SL).... Am asking because thinking about opening a new thread where we could harvest as much as possible with quality signals... even if the SWAN is known to come! If we can somewhat estimate its arrival, it might be nice also! It is good if we can pull-out nice profits before him... So some stat would be nice.. For example.. can you operate at 500:1 leverage.. and be able to like make heavy return per trade, how many times in a row.. would be repeatable?

© Forex Factory