Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Scalping Gold using WPR (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=945738)

teamplayer4 Sep 17, 2019 10:17pm | Post# 321

I agree a high impact news filter would be excellent. That would allow us to close alot of trades before they went negative.

Degolep Sep 18, 2019 12:26am | Post# 322

So I did some tinkering Additions: - TMA Filter - Exit Filter - Modified trailing triggers I will post this next week when the old ea expires. See ya. {image}
Great job!

But drawdown is stil big. Because martingale?

Froggy Sep 18, 2019 1:30am | Post# 323

{quote} Wow! These results are very encouraging. I suggest you start your own thread Vianiah. {image}
Have all of those trades (Vianiah's EA) closed on auto?

Degolep Sep 18, 2019 1:55am | Post# 324

Had same settings as Anthon(5x EA) it lost more than 50% yesterday. I'm done with it. Giving a shot to Vianah's EA.

vianiah Sep 18, 2019 2:55am | Post# 325

{quote} Have all of those trades (Vianiah's EA) closed on auto?
what do you mean?

reteid2222 Sep 18, 2019 2:56am | Post# 326

2 Attachment(s)
So I did some tinkering Additions: - TMA Filter - Exit Filter - Modified trailing triggers I will post this next week when the old ea expires. See ya. {image}
With tma filter you loose one of the biggest advantage of this strategy: That they have only non repaint filters...so the results can be viewn by paperbacktest on the chart(for me essential...I wont do anything else)
Use this one or envelopes(I haven t success with this)...there is also a non repaint tma(I don t see a repaint)...
From my point of view the entry is very good...the interesting part is the exit...
And:
- how many trades open for one pair?
- open a new trade when the first is in lost?
Nice to see your work...(I even haven t done any ea...no time...only testing my running eas..sorry...)
ATR Bands.ex4
TMA CG mladen never repaint.ex4

vianiah Sep 18, 2019 3:07am | Post# 327

{quote} With tma filter you loose one of the biggest advantage of this strategy: That they have only non repaint filters...so the results can be viewn by paperbacktest on the chart(for me essential...I wont do anything else) Use this one or envelopes(I haven t success with this)...there is also a non repaint tma(I don t see a repaint)... From my point of view the entry is very good...the interesting part is the exit... And: - how many trades open for one pair? - open a new trade when the first is in lost? Nice to see your work...(I even haven t...
sure I test this indicators thanks for suggestions. i'll take notes.

Froggy Sep 18, 2019 3:08am | Post# 328

{quote} what do you mean?
I want to know if all the trades it took with your EA were opened/closed by the EA.

Goat Sep 18, 2019 3:33am | Post# 329

{quote} Classic martie robot, Ted. I just love them! If you are not greedy they can really work ...errr, mind the black swans ...see Not-KPMGollum loser TE! {image}
Let this be a lesson to us all... always listen to Uncle Tudor.

reteid2222 Sep 18, 2019 5:19am | Post# 330

{quote} Let this be a lesson to us all... always listen to Uncle Tudor.
If you crashed down your account you will listen to aunt reteid and use no martinagle...

RochaTheRock Sep 18, 2019 5:24am | Post# 331

{quote} If you crashed down your account you will listen to aunt reteid and use no martinagle...
It would help this system to add a Stop When Daily Target Loss Reached? to minimize losses to 5-10% max everyday, even if cuts our profits in half

vianiah Sep 18, 2019 7:01am | Post# 332

I will leave this here for you to see the performance of the added filters.

I need some sleep. zZz

See ya.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/pier...redwpr/3536403

Mtinifx Sep 18, 2019 7:38am | Post# 333

I will leave this here for you to see the performance of the added filters. I need some sleep. zZz See ya. http://www.myfxbook.com/members/pier...redwpr/3536403
Hi I downloaded your version but it's not working. Are you not sharing it?

jhonayahya Sep 18, 2019 7:46am | Post# 334

Sorry.. the ea fail due to FOMC and cause a big lose of acc. Please forgive me for leaving the thread..
Are you joking? FOMC is tonight at 1 a.m Indonesian West Time.

jhonayahya Sep 18, 2019 7:48am | Post# 335

Sorry.. the ea fail due to FOMC and cause a big lose of acc. Please forgive me for leaving the thread..
Let this will be lesson for us, never use martingale because finally it will blow up your account.

Dj.Alan Sep 18, 2019 9:18am | Post# 336

{quote} With tma filter you loose one of the biggest advantage of this strategy: That they have only non repaint filters...so the results can be viewn by paperbacktest on the chart(for me essential...I wont do anything else) Use this one or envelopes(I haven t success with this)...there is also a non repaint tma(I don t see a repaint)... From my point of view the entry is very good...the interesting part is the exit... And: - how many trades open for one pair? - open a new trade when the first is in lost? Nice to see your work...(I even haven t...
Hi reteid.. which EA you use for your TE #15 ?
Thats great

vianiah Sep 18, 2019 12:57pm | Post# 337

{quote} Hi I downloaded your version but it's not working. Are you not sharing it?
Check post #298

MSuccess Sep 18, 2019 2:57pm | Post# 338

1 Attachment(s)
This method is similar to sure fire hedging strategy, which doubles or 1.5x times when the initial trade to get pips goes for loss. It works most of the time however when the crazy high volatile news or spiky price moves happen it gives up all the good work done and meekly surrenders to blast the account. Brokers like this kinda of EA, as they know its matter of time before big lot size trade will kick in during turbulent price moves and if it hits stoploss complete account equity get squared up to zero (or) margin call stopout. I have attached...
@ Scoobidoobi, thanks for your EA. I am however not convinced about its performance yet.

Results from today are as like this.

@Vianiah, cant wait to test your latest version.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 20 KB

vianiah Sep 18, 2019 3:02pm | Post# 339

{quote} @ Scoobidoobi, thanks for your EA. I am however not convinced about its performance yet. Results from today are as like this. @Vianiah, cant wait to test your latest version. {image}
thanks for the update!

gem.stocks Sep 18, 2019 4:10pm | Post# 340

1 Attachment(s)
Perfect for FOMC, $100 targets met.
Click to Enlarge

Name: 44E3420E-A7FE-43E3-8F1E-B8A9103135A3.jpeg
Size: 252 KB

© Forex Factory