Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Scalping Gold using WPR (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=945738)

SurfsUp Sep 11, 2019 3:53pm | Post# 41

Nice results so far. Also watching with interest. May try out strategy on a test account. As a newbie, I need to really see how it works over time and make sure I get a sense of it in practice.

Degolep Sep 11, 2019 4:34pm | Post# 42

1 Attachment(s)
begun Sept 2 2019 5 Days trade reached 33.7% Result today : https://www.forexfactory.com/anthon25#acct.10 Some time its hard to read WPR is it cross over or not yet. So i made them easier to read by converting it to easier indicator. First Indicator is WPR Fast; 9 Second IS WPR Slow ; 54 Buy when First Yellow Bar appeared (WPR 9) filtered by second Yellow Bar appeared Sell when First Red Bar appeared (WPR 9) filtered by second Red Bar appeared Feel Free to download {image} {file} {file}
Great start I hope you succeed to the end.

So we enter after 2 bars on WPR 9? We don't look at bars on WPR 51?
Click to Enlarge

Name: Brez naslova.png
Size: 70 KB
I marked with blue where we buy and purple where we sell. Is that ok?

anthon25 Sep 11, 2019 6:01pm | Post# 43

{quote} Great start I hope you succeed to the end. So we enter after 2 bars on WPR 9? We don't look at bars on WPR 51? {image} I marked with blue where we buy and purple where we sell. Is that ok?
You can Buy if : Fast WPR (9) Yellow Filterred by Slow WPR (54) also yellow

entry is after confirmation both of bars than you good to go

Cheers

anthon25 Sep 11, 2019 6:22pm | Post# 44

{quote} 1. There are hundreds of versions and styles of martie robots, so if he doesn't tell you the tricks you wouldn't possible know all about the strategy... 2. Is not necessary for a martie to end in black swan ...if no greed ...I have a robot for years working in the backgound, I almost forgot about it, I check it rarely, it tweaks small and quiet like 3-5 bucks a day, not so interesting, but small, safe money tap
Dear friend

I'll share all the trick. also the ea soon.after 100% profit of Account above, FF TE. Since today just got 79.7%

Actually i used this ea for several Months and got blew up on GBPUSD since i used it on M5. than i turned on XAU, since Mr Trumph starts the war. I like him. gold got crazy wave.

anthon25 Sep 11, 2019 8:39pm | Post# 45

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Great start I hope you succeed to the end. So we enter after 2 bars on WPR 9? We don't look at bars on WPR 51? {image} I marked with blue where we buy and purple where we sell. Is that ok?
Hi friend..... Perhaps this picture clear to understand
Click to Enlarge

Name: XAUUSDM1.png
Size: 20 KB

Froggy Sep 11, 2019 8:46pm | Post# 46

Hi Anthon,

Ver y interested and have subscribed. Couple of questions...

I read that you have tried it with GU on 5M, any other pairs?

Sell: Fast and Slow Red bars
Buy: Fast and Slow Yellow bars

No bars: Neutral

Do you wait of close when:
Selling: Fast Red + Slow no bar?
Buying: Fast Yellow + Slow no bar?

anthon25 Sep 12, 2019 1:04am | Post# 47

Hi Anthon, Ver y interested and have subscribed. Couple of questions... I read that you have tried it with GU on 5M, any other pairs? Sell: Fast and Slow Red bars Buy: Fast and Slow Yellow bars No bars: Neutral Do you wait of close when: Selling: Fast Red + Slow no bar? Buying: Fast Yellow + Slow no bar?
I preferred to wait.

if become opposite do cut loss and switch with 1.5 martingale

Another pair i have tried yet... please try other pair than very welcome to share here

cheeeers

pipchef Sep 12, 2019 1:04am | Post# 48

{quote} Hi friend..... Perhaps this picture clear to understand {image}
Can you please share your EA?

Degolep Sep 12, 2019 1:11am | Post# 49

{quote} Hi friend..... Perhaps this picture clear to understand {image}
Yes I understand now. Where or how much do you put your SL?

You know what would be nice? If we had an alert when both WPR are confirmed.

Froggy Sep 12, 2019 1:16am | Post# 50

{quote} I preferred to wait. if become opposite do cut loss and switch with 1.5 martingale Another pair i have tried yet... please try other pair than very welcome to share here cheeeers
I have used UJ but of course you need some volume and trend but so far so good.

Have tried longer tf??

anthon25 Sep 12, 2019 2:37am | Post# 51

{quote} Can you please share your EA?
I will

reteid2222 Sep 12, 2019 2:40am | Post# 52

{quote} I have used UJ but of course you need some volume and trend but so far so good. Have tried longer tf??
As you see quickly longer TF doesn t work! It s simple if both indis are in the overbought situation there is in most cases no more room for getting higher...I would trade inverse(And yes I have calculated this with success....)

anthon25 Sep 12, 2019 2:42am | Post# 53

{quote} Yes I understand now. Where or how much do you put your SL? You know what would be nice? If we had an alert when both WPR are confirmed.
Usually on scalping i put 500 Pips Sl (5 digit)
TP will be 100-250 pips

You'll be so much welcome to make the alert. Perhaps urr can help to make it

As for now on i dont trade manually. i let the EA to do my habits. so far its good

Degolep Sep 12, 2019 2:46am | Post# 54

{quote} Usually on scalping i put 500 Pips Sl (5 digit) TP will be 100-250 pips You'll be so much welcome to make the alert. Perhaps urr can help to make it As for now on i dont trade manually. i let the EA to do my habits. so far its good
I dont know nothing about coding... If someone could do it don't they need an .mq4 file of your indicators? Maybe someone can get someone to code it for us, it shouldn't be a big problem for a coder.

anthon25 Sep 12, 2019 2:46am | Post# 55

{quote} As you see quickly longer TF doesn t work! It s simple if both indis are in the overbought situation there is in most cases no more room for getting higher...I would trade inverse(And yes I have calculated this with success....)

Brilliant

trade inverse is recommended for long TF. also please refer to my very first post

My Ea is including that strategy.

i used it for other account.

Froggy Sep 12, 2019 2:47am | Post# 56

{quote} As you see quickly longer TF doesn t work! It s simple if both indis are in the overbought situation there is in most cases no more room for getting higher...I would trade inverse(And yes I have calculated this with success....)
1M when both are Yellow you sell and both red you buy correct?

anthon25 Sep 12, 2019 2:48am | Post# 57

4 Attachment(s)
Ok.

I made those 4 accounts to trade using this Ea with 4 hours space

https://www.forexfactory.com/anthon25#acct.43 FF TE

01 100
02 100
03 100
04 100
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 82 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot3.png
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot4.png
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 83 KB

anthon25 Sep 12, 2019 3:27am | Post# 58

{quote} 1M when both are Yellow you sell and both red you buy correct?
Preferred not inverse on 1 M while you can take profit. Inverse will be better on long TF

anthon25 Sep 12, 2019 6:09am | Post# 59

{quote} I dont know nothing about coding... If someone could do it don't they need an .mq4 file of your indicators? Maybe someone can get someone to code it for us, it shouldn't be a big problem for a coder.

Not to worry friend...

its been coded. will share after a while

ejikz Sep 12, 2019 6:15am | Post# 60

@ Anthon25
Thanks for the efforts puts into the thread
i am following with much interest and waiting for the EA release for forward testing and review

© Forex Factory