Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Scalping Gold using WPR (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=945738)

Goat Sep 11, 2019 2:19am | Post# 21

{quote} Classic martie robot, Ted. I just love them! If you are not greedy they can really work ...errr, mind the black swans ...see Not-KPMGollum loser TE! {image}

I'm not clear how much marti sauce Anthon is using, but I guess we'll find out soon!

auricforecas Sep 11, 2019 2:20am | Post# 22

{quote} Just a note does any one ever ever ever take a swap into account when keeping a trade
Sure, that is why I love shorting - get paid for swaps... Btw would have hard time to explain to some why highleverage even tp0 short trade that is open longer time, would be golden

Aussi Sep 11, 2019 2:24am | Post# 23

{quote} Sure, that is why I love shorting - get paid for swaps... Btw would have hard time to explain to some why highleverage even tp0 short trade that is open longer time, would be golden
i agree with you , not a fan of high leverage either kindest regards

Froggy Sep 11, 2019 2:27am | Post# 24

Hey Anton, looks like fun. I also enjoy scalping... the fees/commissions are killers but no swap fees!!!

Arrr Sep 11, 2019 2:34am | Post# 25

This idea is very simple. Using William Percent Range (found on Oscilator MT4) Fast WPR 9 Filter by SloW WPR 54 use level -70 & -30 Some trader use WPR such Stochastic While the other use WPR as opportunity gap Buy when price break upper WPR 9 Level -30 filtered by WPR 54 also have to break -30 Sell when price break below WPR 9 Level -70 filtered by WPR 54 also have to break -70 Time Frame for scalping is M1 if goes wrong and WPR is opposite than position, just cut loss and add lots (martingale) I preferred double by 1.5 on previous size {image}...

What about the target and trading time? Do You use trailing stop?

TudorIoan Sep 11, 2019 2:53am | Post# 26

{quote} I'm not clear how much marti sauce Anthon is using, but I guess we'll find out soon!
1. There are hundreds of versions and styles of martie robots, so if he doesn't tell you the tricks you wouldn't possible know all about the strategy...
2. Is not necessary for a martie to end in black swan ...if no greed
...I have a robot for years working in the backgound, I almost forgot about it, I check it rarely, it tweaks small and quiet like 3-5 bucks a day, not so interesting, but small, safe money tap

GoldGrilz Sep 11, 2019 4:13am | Post# 27

{quote} Dear.... Codiiiing???? hahahaha ...of course i can't do it. let the expert do it. Making Ea is Almost done
I hear you! Good to hear bruh!

{quote} Yup... 8 days too little to know the consistence. Let it be for 120 days cheers
{quote} Yeah... its very hard to do when i have to cut loss and switch , but again and again, self discipline must be regenerated and just follow the wave, what so ever wait after next seconds. just follow and ride it. I hit the rock while not ride the wave sometime 20 years ago when we trade only use paper and shout for quote on that day we just know Limit Up and Limit Down with 6 session on the day. using paper for order and little shout to operator. Now days we use MT4. the great sensational platform with the great broker of icmarkets Any how...
You got this man... get the MM right and laugh all the way to the bank... at least that's what dey say! GL dawwg!

anthon25 Sep 11, 2019 6:52am | Post# 28

{quote} I'm not clear how much marti sauce Anthon is using, but I guess we'll find out soon!
i' m using martingale 1.5

Arrr Sep 11, 2019 8:48am | Post# 29

Black swan is comming?

jeka90 Sep 11, 2019 10:02am | Post# 30

Where the adviser himself

anthon25 Sep 11, 2019 11:31am | Post# 31

Just the second... have to try it my self

anthon25 Sep 11, 2019 11:33am | Post# 32

Black swan is comming?
I preferred a sweet swan..

anthon25 Sep 11, 2019 11:55am | Post# 33

I will share my ea after i reached 100%

also including the whole strategy.

Since what attached on FF TE is one of 4 account

cheers

anthon25 Sep 11, 2019 12:21pm | Post# 34

1 Attachment(s)
Here it is the result of the day
Click to Enlarge

Name: Tanpa judul.png
Size: 59 KB

Arrr Sep 11, 2019 12:48pm | Post# 35

If You need help with developing EA, just let me know. Congrats of today, i was afraid about the result, but finally win!

anthon25 Sep 11, 2019 12:50pm | Post# 36

If You need help with developing EA, just let me know. Congrats of today, i was afraid about the result, but finally win!
Many Thanks Friend...

anthon25 Sep 11, 2019 1:53pm | Post# 37

4 Attachment(s)
Lets start the strategy :

Make 4 accounts each account with initial deposit eg $100

Setting Account:

Make 5 windows with time frame M1

Put Ea accordingly (attached below)

Notice : H1 H2 H4....... mean hour time ea active

Each windows with different time ea active... distance between them is 4 hours

By splitting account we make safety as if one of them crash.
Click to Enlarge

Name: 1.png
Size: 50 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2.png
Size: 51 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 3.png
Size: 53 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 4.png
Size: 51 KB

anthon25 Sep 11, 2019 2:11pm | Post# 38

1 Attachment(s)
With this strategy one of the account will be awesome (perhaps all account??)

Initial balance $ 100
Estimated 5 months $ 13.000
Estimated 6 months $ 34.000

Is it possible ???? I hope so
Is it to be good to be true??? Let see

To do this you have to rent same VPS and put those 4 account on 4 MT4.

you need at least $ 400 (some money that you can lose )

Find reputable Broker with 1:500 leverage
Click to Enlarge

Size: 59 KB

anthon25 Sep 11, 2019 3:26pm | Post# 39

1 Attachment(s)
The appearance of account became such this

with 5 windows
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 37 KB

anthon25 Sep 11, 2019 3:36pm | Post# 40

1 Attachment(s)
So lets begin make 4 accounts and lets see what happen with the strategy

I used $ 400 which i can afford to lose

This $ 400 i made withdrawal from profit of 157% less than 3 weeks ( I have to crop image due to Forex Factory policy)

Than i rent Vps from google cloud

I will make them visible on FF Trade Explore

Again.... wish me luck
Click to Enlarge

Size: 12 KB

© Forex Factory