Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Scalping Gold using WPR (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=945738)

anthon25 Sep 4, 2019 10:22am | Post# 1

Scalping Gold using WPR

2 Attachment(s)
Hi traders..

I 'm Indonesian

I do love scalp.

"Scalping Forever"

I came the idea such this :

Daily Target 5%

I will try this strategy, $ 200 as initial balance. begun Sept 2 2019 till 6 Months (120 days of trade)

Using wpr 9 breakout filtered by wpr 54 on M1 (will explain it next)

Result today : https://www.forexfactory.com/anthon25#acct.10

Here it is the plan strategy
Click to Enlarge

Name: 5%.png
Size: 87 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 5% 2.png
Size: 76 KB

anthon25 Sep 5, 2019 10:48am | Post# 2

1 Attachment(s)
This idea is very simple.

Using William Percent Range (found on Oscilator MT4)

Fast WPR 9 Filter by SloW WPR 54 use level -70 & -30

Some trader use WPR such Stochastic While the other use WPR as opportunity gap

Buy when price break upper WPR 9 Level -30 filtered by WPR 54 also have to break -30
Sell when price break below WPR 9 Level -70 filtered by WPR 54 also have to break -70

Time Frame for scalping is M1
if goes wrong and WPR is opposite than position, just cut loss and add lots (martingale)
I preferred double by 1.5 on previous size
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 14 KB

anthon25 Sep 7, 2019 7:48am | Post# 3

3 Attachment(s)
begun Sept 2 2019
5 Days trade reached 33.7%

Some time its hard to read WPR is it cross over or not yet.
So i made them easier to read by converting it to easier indicator.

First Indicator is WPR Fast; 9
Second IS WPR Slow ; 54

Buy when First Yellow Bar appeared (WPR 9) filtered by second Yellow Bar appeared
Sell when First Red Bar appeared (WPR 9) filtered by second Red Bar appeared

Feel Free to download
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 14 KB
WPRfast.ex4
WPRslow.ex4

anthon25 Sep 8, 2019 9:12am | Post# 4

anthon25 Sep 9, 2019 4:47pm | Post# 5

My Goal for this September is to make the accounts profit 100%

Here it is the result today with 50% profit. 6 Days trading

https://www.forexfactory.com/anthon25#acct.10

I also made an account with 2% daily profit target and made withdrawal every day.

https://www.forexfactory.com/anthon2...xplorer.176550

anthon25 Sep 9, 2019 5:15pm | Post# 6

In order to handle accounts, i made an EA based on my strategy.

think for this several days it works properly

will share it next

RickM Sep 9, 2019 10:21pm | Post# 7

In order to handle a view accounts, i made an EA based on my strategy. think for this several days it works properly will share it next
Great retreading Anthony, I will follow your thread

Cheers Rick

GoldGrilz Sep 10, 2019 12:10am | Post# 8

I see you anthon25! You can code?

anthon25 Sep 10, 2019 6:21am | Post# 9

I see you anthon25! You can code?
Dear....

Codiiiing???? hahahaha ...of course i can't do it.

let the expert do it.

Making Ea is Almost done

auricforecas Sep 10, 2019 1:15pm | Post# 10

Sure we can, many did, many will.. The problem is they overscalp and get CUT
If would would be able to sustain that TE (TradeExplorer), let us know... Looks good for now, but 8days too little to tell...
Looks good though...

anthon25 Sep 10, 2019 1:19pm | Post# 11

Sure we can, many did, many will.. The problem is they overscalp and get CUT If would would be able to sustain that TE (TradeExplorer), let us know... Looks good for now, but 8days too little to tell... Looks good though...
Yup...
8 days too little to know the consistence.

Let it be for 120 days

cheers

auricforecas Sep 10, 2019 1:28pm | Post# 12

{quote} Yup... 8 days too little to know the consistence. Let it be for 120 days cheers
Yeah, check your TE very quickly, 10sec.. It seems you are not just trendsurfing etc... but mixing long/shorts... and made quite some trades over the last 8days...
How would you estimate luck vs skill? I mean, there might be something there, not sure yet... Keep the thread alive, I might check it later, after like 30-90days
UNLESS you really step-up the game.. I mean at 500:1 you would have to be careful/skilful not to get burned

anthon25 Sep 10, 2019 2:42pm | Post# 13

{quote} Yeah, check your TE very quickly, 10sec.. It seems you are not just trendsurfing etc... but mixing long/shorts... and made quite some trades over the last 8days... How would you estimate luck vs skill? I mean, there might be something there, not sure yet... Keep the thread alive, I might check it later, after like 30-90days UNLESS you really step-up the game.. I mean at 500:1 you would have to be careful/skilful not to get burned
Yeah... fair enough

mixing long & short is "scalper agenda"

you are most welcome to check.

this is all about the game isn't it ?? hope not just luck involve

Just wish me to beat the market

auricforecas Sep 10, 2019 2:45pm | Post# 14

{quote} Yeah... fair enough mixing long & short is "scalper agenda" you are most welcome to check. this is all about the game isn't it ?? hope not just luck involve Just wish me to beat the market
yes, maybe wasn't clear, I think that it is a good thing (in a way of seeing if it is skill vs luck) that you mix/ed, to show that you are not just trendsurfing but do a real work.. it is much harder to be right when switching... in my book at least... So it would appear that you might be onto something, but again, 8 days are much to soon, in fact I can not confirm/deny (skill vs luck) m/any of my trades for the past 10years - if we are really honest to ourselves... And it is hard to isolate the parameter to check this as oppose to simple probab test. Well you got me interested... And also, your thread influenced me to check the market at this exact moment... see my post... timestamped... https://www.metalsmine.com/showthrea...3#post12494543
seemed very good entry... still is...

anthon25 Sep 10, 2019 3:45pm | Post# 15

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} yes, maybe wasn't clear, I think that it is a good thing (in a way of seeing if it is skill vs luck) that you mix/ed, to show that you are not just trendsurfing but do a real work.. it is much harder to be right when switching... in my book at least... So it would appear that you might be onto something, but again, 8 days are much to soon, in fact I can not confirm/deny (skill vs luck) m/any of my trades for the past 10years - if we are really honest to ourselves... And it is hard to isolate the parameter to check this as oppose to...
Yeah... its very hard to do when i have to cut loss and switch , but again and again, self discipline must be regenerated and just follow the wave, what so ever wait after next seconds. just follow and ride it.

I hit the rock while not ride the wave sometime 20 years ago when we trade only use paper and shout for quote
on that day we just know Limit Up and Limit Down with 6 session on the day. using paper for order and little shout to operator.
Now days we use MT4. the great sensational platform with the great broker of icmarkets

Any how this will be my target for September. Just wish me luck and not drowned on the wave
Click to Enlarge

Name: Tanpa judul.png
Size: 50 KB

auricforecas Sep 10, 2019 3:51pm | Post# 16

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Yeah... its very hard to do when i have to cut loss and switch , but again and again, self discipline must be regenerated and just follow the wave, what so ever wait next second. just follow and ride it. Any how this will be my target for September. Just wish me luck and not drowned on the wave {image}
Well this quality alone can ride you far man! Many gurus are fixated on some trades.. and not letting go even when they have been drawn for a long time, gladly it is their pocket change account otherwise they would be fired through of the closed window from high-rise Some (relevant) motivation for you:

Click to Enlarge

Name: Monday-Motivation-29.jpg
Size: 376 KB

And tnx man, might recheck your thread later, after you buildup some more stat.

Goat Sep 11, 2019 1:42am | Post# 17

1 Attachment(s)
Very impressive trade graph.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 22 KB

TudorIoan Sep 11, 2019 1:55am | Post# 18

1 Attachment(s)
Very impressive trade graph. {image}
Classic martie robot, Ted. I just love them!
If you are not greedy they can really work ...errr, mind the black swans ...see Not-KPMGollum loser TE!
Click to Enlarge

Name: black_swan_martie.png
Size: 50 KB

TudorIoan Sep 11, 2019 2:01am | Post# 19

{quote} Yeah... its very hard to do when i have to cut loss and switch , but again and again, self discipline must be regenerated and just follow the wave, what so ever wait after next seconds. just follow and ride it. I hit the rock while not ride the wave sometime 20 years ago when we trade only use paper and shout for quote on that day we just know Limit Up and Limit Down with 6 session on the day. using paper for order and little shout to operator. Now days we use MT4. the great sensational platform with the great broker of icmarkets Any how...
Good job, good luck!

Aussi Sep 11, 2019 2:10am | Post# 20

{quote} Well this quality alone can ride you far man! Many gurus are fixated on some trades.. and not letting go even when they have been drawn for a long time, gladly it is their pocket change account otherwise they would be fired through of the closed window from high-rise Some (relevant) motivation for you: {image} And tnx man, might recheck your thread later, after you buildup some more stat.
Just a note does any one ever ever ever take a swap into account when keeping a trade

© Forex Factory