Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Time and Price Forecasting (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=944320)

Tdd095 Nov 14, 2019 6:04am | Post# 781

My first post and i really love this thread,i have some screenshot and i dont know how good they are,but my tps and entries were when the price broke 45degrees oln daily, then @fundiwambao shared the circle script, i have never been this happy with forex. Thank you DiamondMiner for starting this,b BLESSED ALL {image} {image} {image} {image}
I assume your arrow indicator is repainting?

makenas Nov 14, 2019 6:13am | Post# 782

{quote} I assume your arrow indicator is repainting?
yes it does but, just assume it is not there,just wanted opinion if i am on the right track as far as this thread is concerned

frenchkiss Nov 22, 2019 6:31am | Post# 783

Hello, thanks for this thread
i have a question: is it possibly to use Jenkins True Trendline in intraday? what calculation change can we make for this? thanks in advance

Swede Nov 23, 2019 2:41pm | Post# 784

1 Attachment(s)
Coming to know yourself as a trader, we have to come to terms with what makes us comfortable so we can stay the course. Draw downs, while an unavoidable condition we must all come to terms with, is one of the situations I am trying to keep to an absolute minimum. Lately I have found myself waiting on the sidelines for what I consider supreme entries where I can pull the trigger on positions larger than normal and be almost instantly in profit..then manage the trade or square the trade quickly if it goes against my entry. Anyway, I have found the combination of weekly pivots (thank you Davit) and some of the Jenkins tools (thank you Peter) that help me see a condition where price has extended further than it can sustain...anyway, here are 4 entries with only one small loss....
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2019-11-23_1228.png
Size: 62 KB

Swede Nov 23, 2019 5:51pm | Post# 785

Hello, thanks for this thread i have a question: is it possibly to use Jenkins True Trendline in intraday? what calculation change can we make for this? thanks in advance
Certainly if you have charts like Ensign or Optuma....nearly impossible with Mt4 due to scaling difficulties.....now try setting the scale 1 to 1, squeeze the chart as much as possible and experiment.

mchl13 Nov 23, 2019 5:56pm | Post# 786

Hello fundiwambao,

Is it possible to draw several circles with your script from post 763.
I can't do it.

Thank,s

DiamondMiner Nov 23, 2019 6:52pm | Post# 787

Fellas, look What you get for free is shit in charts, Trading is a business, sometimes you have to spend money to stay in business. It's just that simple.

Mody88 Nov 23, 2019 7:28pm | Post# 788

Hi guys,

check this out
Inserted Video

DiamondMiner Nov 23, 2019 8:23pm | Post# 789

Hi guys, check this out https://youtu.be/2lgzaIL5g0A
Mody88, you offer nothing of value for the patrons of this thread, your all done.

Mody88 Nov 23, 2019 8:35pm | Post# 790

{quote} Mody88, you offer nothing of value for the patrons of this thread, your all done.
Ok, sorry if you did not find any value on my work. wish you the best on your trading .

Ogudecious Nov 23, 2019 10:20pm | Post# 791

Hi guys, I started trading this year and using the mt4... Well I haven't been successful. can someone pls help me turn this around, I would really like to know when to enter trades

Masterrmind Nov 24, 2019 1:02am | Post# 792

Hi guys, I started trading this year and using the mt4... Well I haven't been successful. can someone pls help me turn this around, I would really like to know when to enter trades
OMG !

Masterrmind.........

Ogudecious Nov 24, 2019 4:45am | Post# 793

thats funny or I'm not getting you?

DiamondMiner Nov 24, 2019 6:01am | Post# 794

Qgudecious, With what you just stated this thread is definitely not for you. This thread is for those to whom use geometry with three dimensional thinking. Please read the first post. It is recommended you have a minimum of two years trading experience to post on this thread.
Good Luck.

makenas Nov 24, 2019 10:39am | Post# 795

My first post and i really love this thread,i have some screenshot and i dont know how good they are,but my tps and entries were when the price broke 45degrees oln daily, then @fundiwambao shared the circle script, i have never been this happy with forex. Thank you DiamondMiner for starting this,b BLESSED ALL {image} {image} {image} {image}
Following what i had posted EJ, EU were winners GJ GU ll in BE,i entered again same tp for GU GJ,time will tell

Swede Nov 27, 2019 3:04pm | Post# 796

1 Attachment(s)
I trade a couple methods profitably...but whatever method I may be using for exits and entries, I keep a side chart of the instrument being traded to see how time and price seem have this very strong relationship....(who knew?..well Gann knew, so does Beck and Jenkins and the thread starter Peter, lol)

The circle tool even in MT4 can really help set cycle times....and the grid builder can help you square things out...in this case GU settings for the grid is 21 pips (setting 210 in the builder).

Also note how the circle tool set from last swing high to swing low gave me a target to fade....as well as the grid high....really a no brainer to fade the pump and dump presented by our friends the MM's.

When I purchase Optuma or Ensign charts it will be mandatory to have Beck's Emblem as part of the package...he has some killer angles being used and I want them to complete my trading tools....anyway, for future consideration....hope all is well with y'all. (eh?)

Example below...
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2019-11-27_1237.png
Size: 57 KB

Quantum3 Nov 27, 2019 3:32pm | Post# 797

If by December 21, 2019, the EUR/USD does not hit 1.08639 @ 270.0 degrees 'not Fahrenheit' it will prove that there's something wrong with my whole method of calculation. I do not care what the price is right now, it must go there. ---GANN. lol

DiamondMiner Nov 28, 2019 9:39am | Post# 798

I trade a couple methods profitably...but whatever method I may be using for exits and entries, I keep a side chart of the instrument being traded to see how time and price seem have this very strong relationship....(who knew?..well Gann knew, so does Beck and Jenkins and the thread starter Peter, lol) The circle tool even in MT4 can really help set cycle times....and the grid builder can help you square things out...in this case GU settings for the grid is 21 pips (setting 210 in the builder). Also note how the circle tool set from last swing high...
Swede, you never cease to amaze....You are one that is spot on, yet there is more so much more and your learning it on a close to daily basis now. Beck and I had a recent conversation, as we both agree the Geometric trading trade setups have only been touched compared to the discoveries that are still out there to be revealed. I will say this: Beck and I discussed this same subject matter last Monday in Vegas, and that is to apply the Grid to the Impulse Wave, then apply your eight Angles. Then see what you get...? By admission Swede, if you applied one or two more additional tools to what your using already... you'd be OVER the TOP upon Entry and Exit. You're already ahead of the pack, in fact if you'd look behind you, you wouldn't even see them. For those of you who have not read the book "The Secret Science of the Stock Market" by Michael S. Jenkins I suggest you do and know it inside and out.
P

Swede Nov 28, 2019 10:10am | Post# 799

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Swede, you never cease to amaze....You are one that is spot on, yet there is more so much more and your learning it on a close to daily basis now. Beck and I had a recent conversation, as we both agree the Geometric trading trade setups have only been touched compared to the discoveries that are still out there to be revealed. I will say this: Beck and I discussed this same subject matter last Monday in Vegas, and that is to apply the Grid to the Impulse Wave, then apply your eight Angles. Then see what you get...? By admission Swede, if...
Haaaaa! I can feel my head swelling...haaaaa!
Anyway, back to reality.....probably many know this but Tradingview, even the free version, is at least 300 percent better than mt4...scaling is relatively easy and look at the Gann tools they offer...im really impressed......so if anyone is following to learn the basics here is a very good tool to do so...
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2019-11-28_0803.png
Size: 100 KB

Swede Nov 28, 2019 10:12am | Post# 800

And note how it caught the same short signal I had on post 796....with 20 more tools that could have been used with much better accuracy...

© Forex Factory