Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Time and Price Forecasting (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=944320)

Swede Nov 10, 2019 12:01pm | Post# 761

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Swede I understood how you proceed, but I have a problem with fibofan. I can't get the angles, like you. do you use the standard fibofan from mt4, if yes, what settings do you have for fibo fan? below, the position of my angles by positioning my fibofan, like you {image}
you missed a few decimals....
Name:  2019-11-10_0958.png
Views: 1202
Size:  24 KB

Swede Nov 10, 2019 12:04pm | Post# 762

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} please share these indicator.
I will post the indicator, but I urge you to go to the Pivot Trading Room to see how it is used there.....and you need to set it t WEEKLY pivots, not daily or monthly....
Nostromo_Pivots_V2.ex4

fundiwambao Nov 11, 2019 3:39am | Post# 763

2 Attachment(s)
As price, so time

R = radius

( MT4 circle script attached )

Attachment 3486413
Circle Script v1.0.ex4

Ashwani Nov 11, 2019 10:50am | Post# 764

{quote} I will post the indicator, but I urge you to go to the Pivot Trading Room to see how it is used there.....and you need to set it t WEEKLY pivots, not daily or monthly.... {file}
Thanks

Swede Nov 11, 2019 10:29pm | Post# 765

1 Attachment(s)
You all witnessed my GBP short trades from last week....now how about this morning....Grrrr...I missed it as I drove to Calgary to help my son....yes even a 50 year old son needs his Dad sometimes as I have renovated tons of homes and he was trying to get his ready for sale...didn't know where to start..lol

Anyway,,,as I saw this on my cellphone I was sick...this was a perfect short trade entry, had I been at my station I would have taken at least 5 standard lots short...and retired for the rest of the week..ha ha.

But, I do not trade on my cellphone and I was driving so best to stay on the road...but here it is:

1.. if you wanted to be long it started right at cycle low from last week...could have picked off at least 100 pips in a thin market, moving north over nothing news.

2...if you wanted to stay on the short side it failed at not only the R38, but also at the expected move based on last weeks calculation on normal impulse movement, and it failed at the fib 60 level.....this is when you get aggressive....but being the shy and quiet person that I am, I missed the whole friggen move....

the painting and repairs went well though...he he.
Click to Enlarge

Name: gbp_follow_up.png
Size: 62 KB

Swede Nov 12, 2019 8:33am | Post# 766

3 Attachment(s)
thought I would share a neat little indicator for building your grid if your struggling with Mt4 for better accuracy..

Once you determine the average swing high/ swing low for any currency, or you just want to build a grid on the average candle size you can do that with this indi. My example is my daily watch on GBP...I have determined the average swing consists of 42-50 pips...so I set the grid at 460 (average) and you can see for yourself how accurate this is.......
Click to Enlarge

Name: white.png
Size: 24 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: white_with_grid_builder.png
Size: 30 KB
Grid Builder.mq4

Swede Nov 12, 2019 2:19pm | Post# 767

As price, so time R = radius ( MT4 circle script attached ) {image} {file}
Can you explained the script, how to install etc. I canít get it to open...thanks

Bartleby Nov 12, 2019 2:56pm | Post# 768

{quote} Can you explained the script, how to install etc. I canít get it to open...thanks
put the downloaded file into your mql4/scripts folder , then restart the terminal.
You will find the script in your Navigator Window , right below the indicators and expert advisors.
Drag and drop into a chart like an indicator.

Swede Nov 12, 2019 4:05pm | Post# 769

{quote} put the downloaded file into your mql4/scripts folder , then restart the terminal. You will find the script in your Navigator Window , right below the indicators and expert advisors. Drag and drop into a chart like an indicator.
Yes I did all those things and couldn't open it....thought there was something else needed.....I tried it again and it opened...thanks for your reply

Now, if you wouldn't mind adding Beck's emblem to the script, we might have something lol

DiamondMiner Nov 12, 2019 7:44pm | Post# 770

{quote} Yes I did all those things and couldn't open it....thought there was something else needed.....I tried it again and it opened...thanks for your reply Now, if you wouldn't mind adding Beck's emblem to the script, we might have something lol
I got the Circle Script and the Grid Builder to work just fine, Thanks Swede, Thanks Fundi !!!!!

Verde Nov 12, 2019 11:29pm | Post# 771

As price, so time R = radius ( MT4 circle script attached ) {image} {file}
Where is the center of the circle ?
At the left or right ?

Swede Nov 12, 2019 11:38pm | Post# 772

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} I got the Circle Script and the Grid Builder to work just fine, Thanks Swede, Thanks Fundi !!!!!
Four beautiful counter trend scalps on the spike on NC and NU....caught them using the circle...I can really see the usefulness both long and short for profit taking or counter trend....
Click to Enlarge

Name: circle_grid.png
Size: 55 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: nzd_circle.png
Size: 59 KB

fundiwambao Nov 13, 2019 2:34am | Post# 773

1 Attachment(s)
Tracking NU as well

There's a nice piece of symmetry going on, with a developing Head & Shoulders

Also, I suspect we have a fractal going on, with circled part developing as the timeframes go up.

If I'm right, NU has a long drop coming up next few weeks

Click to Enlarge

Name: 20191113_nzdusd_h4_abc_symmetry.png
Size: 56 KB

fundiwambao Nov 13, 2019 3:07am | Post# 774

1 Attachment(s)
Taking a crack at this one as well, homage to @CaptainJack

BARF = Bump And Run Formation or BARR = Bump And Run Reversal

PS: set it so that will make a killing if I'm right [ stick it to them (MarketMakers) when you get it right ]

Click to Enlarge

Name: 20191113_gbpcad_d1_barf.png
Size: 27 KB

parisboy Nov 13, 2019 4:29am | Post# 775

3 Attachment(s)
Tracking NU as well There's a nice piece of symmetry going on, with a developing Head & Shoulders Also, I suspect we have a fractal going on, with circled part developing as the timeframes go up. If I'm right, NU has a long drop coming up next few weeks {image} .
Hope it helps
Click to Enlarge

Name: NZDUSD 20191113_nzdusd_h4_abc_symmetry.png
Size: 56 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: HEAD AND SHOULDERS.Beige.png
Size: 41 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: HURST STRADDLE TROUGH.jpg
Size: 64 KB

DiamondMiner Nov 13, 2019 4:43am | Post# 776

Taking a crack at this one as well, homage to @CaptainJack BARF = Bump And Run Formation or BARR = Bump And Run Reversal PS: set it so that will make a killing if I'm right [ stick it to them (MarketMakers) when you get it right ] {image} .
Fundi, Hum... interesting BARR... I like it. Kinda reminds me of the TCB Time Conversion Bars that Jenkins describes in Square the Range however, whether it be Jenkins or CaptainJack? I thank Them.

makenas Nov 13, 2019 12:46pm | Post# 777

4 Attachment(s)
My first post and i really love this thread,i have some screenshot and i dont know how good they are,but my tps and entries were when the price broke 45degrees oln daily, then @fundiwambao shared the circle script, i have never been this happy with forex. Thank you DiamondMiner for starting this,b BLESSED ALL
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURJPYDaily.png
Size: 99 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDDaily.png
Size: 101 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPJPYDaily.png
Size: 100 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDDaily.png
Size: 103 KB

DiamondMiner Nov 13, 2019 1:11pm | Post# 778

My first post and i really love this thread,i have some screenshot and i dont know how good they are,but my tps and entries were when the price broke 45degrees oln daily, then @fundiwambao shared the circle script, i have never been this happy with forex. Thank you DiamondMiner for starting this,b BLESSED ALL {image} {image} {image} {image}
Makenas, Congrats, Welcome....

Steve666 Nov 13, 2019 8:17pm | Post# 779

1 Attachment(s)
An update to my Oct 31st DXY chart.

Target not quite met ... outer tine of fork has been providing short term resistance

While I don't trade FX, this view was very useful to my gold trades.

Gold closed at 1511 on October 31st. and 1463 today (-3.2%).

Many gold shares performed in a similar fashion.

S.
Click to Enlarge

Name: DXY Shark 11-13-2019_C.png
Size: 254 KB

Steve666 Nov 13, 2019 10:42pm | Post# 780

1 Attachment(s)
Gold:

Here's my idealized path.

S.
Click to Enlarge

Name: XAUUSD 11-13-2019 PRZ.png
Size: 161 KB