Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Time and Price Forecasting (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=944320)

Swede Dec 2, 2019 5:05pm | Post# 821

1 Attachment(s)
Im not about to become a trade caller, but when you see a chart using some of Jenkins methods, now trading in extreme levels, it certainly gets your attention. What I like about these methods is the ability to really hone in on precise levels of entry, with minimal stops....just an example to consider and watch to see the effect.
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2019-12-02_1427.png
Size: 83 KB

DiamondMiner Dec 2, 2019 5:21pm | Post# 822

Im not about to become a trade caller, but when you see a chart using some of Jenkins methods, now trading in extreme levels, it certainly gets your attention. What I like about these methods is the ability to really hone in on precise levels of entry, with minimal stops....just an example to consider and watch to see the effect. {image}
Swede, the more you do it the more natural it comes, eventually effortlessly.....

Steve666 Dec 2, 2019 8:28pm | Post# 823

1 Attachment(s)
A DXY Update:

Q. Double Top or Cup and Handle Pattern ??

A. Looks like this was answered rather quickly...

Perhaps the Shark is now a BAT

S.
Click to Enlarge

Name: DXY Shark_Bat 12-02-2019.png
Size: 142 KB

makenas Dec 3, 2019 3:24am | Post# 824

1 Attachment(s)
For those to whom know very little about Geometric Trading, let's now start off with the basics courtesy of Ross Beck. Download this first Initiate Level Course and I will try to post a new one each day for the next 17 days. https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?c...cbH9rl7uNssW97
Thanks a heap for this. Meanwhile am still learning, Click to Enlarge

Name: USDJPY.mmH1 b.png
Size: 83 KB

DiamondMiner Dec 3, 2019 4:43am | Post# 825

Ross Beck's Geometric Trading Course "Know thy Enemy" Part 2 https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?c...AG1brJGH02vsH7

DiamondMiner Dec 3, 2019 5:49am | Post# 826

A very important yet simple rule by Jenkins that is worth noticing....
Inserted Video

jonica200 Dec 3, 2019 7:44am | Post# 827

Ross Beck's Geometric Trading Course "Know thy Enemy" Part 2 https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?c...AG1brJGH02vsH7
thank you for video

Stev1929 Dec 3, 2019 8:52am | Post# 828

A very important yet simple rule by Jenkins that is worth noticing.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAapg6dCYm0&t=7s
The 50% level of the previous impulse is imho THE most important level that price will endeavour to reach and most of the time does!!
Also 50% of each fib level is a major target for price to aim for, dont take my word for it, draw some fibs and see for yourselves, Diamondminer i know you know!!

jonica200 Dec 3, 2019 9:11am | Post# 829

{quote} The 50% level of the previous impulse is imho THE most important level that price will endeavour to reach and most of the time does!! Also 50% of each fib level is a major target for price to aim for, dont take my word for it, draw some fibs and see for yourselves, Diamondminer i know you know!!

hi just did this example on Cat and S&P500 unbelievable how works many thanks to Diamond for posting i will get in to practicing this

DiamondMiner Dec 3, 2019 9:15am | Post# 830

{quote} The 50% level of the previous impulse is imho THE most important level that price will endeavour to reach and most of the time does!! Also 50% of each fib level is a major target for price to aim for, dont take my word for it, draw some fibs and see for yourselves, Diamondminer i know you know!!
Roger that Stev, Trading doesn't have to be hard or difficult. Trading with the Trend, and following what is talked about in the Video will keep you in the trade longer even if things go wrong, be patient. Most of the time the trade will come full circle. What you say Stev1929 is Gospel. Thanks!!!

Stev1929 Dec 3, 2019 9:20am | Post# 831

{quote} Roger that Stev, Trading doesn't have to be hard or difficult. Trading with the Trend, and following what is talked about in the Video will keep you in the trade longer even if things go wrong, be patient. Most of the time the trade will come full circle. What you say Stev1929 is Gospel. Thanks!!!
Like you, im just a Jenkins disciple

DiamondMiner Dec 3, 2019 9:22am | Post# 832

Here is a Repeat video, but if played enough times you'll receive the message what Jenkins is trying to send you about charts.
Inserted Video

In my opinion Jenkins and Beck are just short of genius on trading.

DiamondMiner Dec 3, 2019 9:24am | Post# 833

{quote} Like you, im just a Jenkins disciple
Jenkins does know how to Kick Ass....LOL

Swede Dec 3, 2019 10:22am | Post# 834

1 Attachment(s)
Yes...and if the 50 % level fails, you take the same fib high low and take it to the next level because that will probably be the next level...which it is This was Euro a few min ago...
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2019-12-03_0813.png
Size: 44 KB

DiamondMiner Dec 3, 2019 10:25am | Post# 835

{quote} Yes...and if the 50 % level fails, you take the same fib high low and take it to the next level because that will probably be the next level...which it is {image}
I like a guy who knows his Shit... Thanks Swede !!!

starbucks216 Dec 3, 2019 10:49am | Post# 836

HI Swede,

How do you draw those 4x4 box

DiamondMiner Dec 3, 2019 11:12am | Post# 837

HI Swede, How do you draw those 4x4 box
Starbucks216, maybe Swede will show you what he does. However, here is this from Jenkins video.
Inserted Video
Hope this helps. The content in this video is overwhelming in value to a trader, if they are paying attention. Never underestimate Jenkins.

TooSlow Dec 3, 2019 11:13am | Post# 838

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: TOOSLOW2.png
Size: 76 KB

High/Low of last 12 NFP/FOMC

Swede Dec 3, 2019 11:21am | Post# 839

HI Swede, How do you draw those 4x4 box
Its very difficult in mt4....get a free version of tradingview charts...they have an awesome set of Gann Tools...see post 799 a few pages back

Swede Dec 3, 2019 12:19pm | Post# 840

1 Attachment(s)
GBP has been a tough mother to trade due to so much controversy regarding brexit, Johnson, election etc.....but even so, with you establishing a swing high/low, then drawing out your FIRST square, then drawing out trend lines at 1x1 1x2 1x3 etc you establish some probable trading opportunities on a with trend or counter trend......but to finish the job...square out the initial square by using the first squares perimeters....Now you have a roadmap for many opportunities both long and short.....this is a 4 hour chart and the swings are delicious when you catch them...lol
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2019-12-03_1008.png
Size: 62 KB

© Forex Factory