Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Time and Price Forecasting (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=944320)

DiamondMiner Oct 29, 2019 5:45am | Post# 641

There has been a few people asking me about Astrological trading. First I foremost, Jenkins and Gann, Cowan and many others all end up in Astro trading. I've had Jenkins Software on Astro trading for maybe ten years that came with no manual and still to this day don't know dick shit about it. Jenkins latest three books selling for $1000 is all based upon Astro Trading. I would be totally Naive to think there wasn't a there, there. After all, the Heavens and Stars have been there for Billions of years and we as humans maybe 200K at best. However, this is a door to which I am willing to open as taking the road less traveled doesn't mean it's the wrong path.

majomember Oct 29, 2019 6:51am | Post# 642

{quote} It is really amazing to see that there are some people on the planet who includes "time" as one of the varients in their analysis. I also use geometric tools in order to predict "time + price" . But on the other hand, I still have not discovered a way to use it on MT4 effectively. You know everything on MT4 is "straight" and circular strategies and approaches are somehow pushed away. And interestingly when "time" is included, we have to use "un-straight" (circular) tools. Because MetaTrader squeezes or enwidens the chart according to size...
May I ask you what was the process of constructing this chart?

selym_co Oct 29, 2019 6:54am | Post# 643

1 Attachment(s)
Well, this is my Time + Price prediction for XAUUSD

1466 until the end of 02.11.2019

It is just a prediction + so i can say that it is just one factor that is to included into Possibility Calculations..

Time will show everything
Click to Enlarge

Name: XAUUSDDaily.png
Size: 64 KB

selym_co Oct 29, 2019 6:57am | Post# 644

{quote} May I ask you what was the process of constructing this chart?
Well, I like geometry and it is my hobby to measure market trends as if they are soundwaves. And that chart tells me potential Time + Price targets. It is not holy grail for sure. But just shows me a general portarit of the Soundwave...Thats all

Best Regards

majomember Oct 29, 2019 7:14am | Post# 645

{quote} Well, I like geometry and it is my hobby to measure market trends as if they are soundwaves. And that chart tells me potential Time + Price targets. It is not holy grail for sure. But just shows me a general portarit of the Soundwave...Thats all Best Regards
Hmm... so I guess the circles on your chart are somehow related to musical frequency ratios? Amazing stuff

parisboy Oct 29, 2019 7:21am | Post# 646

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hmm... so I guess the circles on your chart are somehow related to musical frequency ratios? Amazing stuff
If it helps
Click to Enlarge

Name: OCTAVE VIBRATION.jpg
Size: 61 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: OCTAVE VIBRATION 2.jpg
Size: 117 KB

DiamondMiner Oct 29, 2019 7:25am | Post# 647

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Well, I like geometry and it is my hobby to measure market trends as if they are soundwaves. And that chart tells me potential Time + Price targets. It is not holy grail for sure. But just shows me a general portarit of the Soundwave...Thats all Best Regards
Ten years ago my mentor in Geometric Trading introduced me to Music in Harmonic Octaves. Selym_Co, you nailed it. Sound, Music, Vibration, Harmonics it's becoming more and more Clear. Let's see what Jenkins had to say about Music and Trading.....Download and Read. Back in that day my mentor said, he got a lot of his knowledge from this book: Interference by Richard Merrick. Click on link below. Attachment 3476333 http://interferencetheory.com/files/Interference.pdf
Jenkins on Music.pdf

selym_co Oct 29, 2019 7:39am | Post# 648

{quote} Ten years ago my mentor in Geometric Trading introduced me to Music in Harmonic Octaves. Selym_Co, you nailed it. Sound, Music, Vibration, Harmonics it's becoming more and more Clear. Let's see what Jenkins had to say about Music and Trading.....Download and Read. {image}
Thank you veeery much for the PDF. Toda I am OFF and there is no work (lots of free time)

I am gonna read it for sure

Best regards

selym_co Oct 29, 2019 8:45am | Post# 649

{quote} Thank you veeery much for the PDF. Toda I am OFF and there is no work (lots of free time) I am gonna read it for sure Best regards
I just finished reading the PDF... it sounds so interesting and so dense information in just 10 Pages. Tomorrow I am gonna print it and read it while underlying important parts. That is how i really understand things..

Sometimes I use a formula to determine some Support and Resistence Levels (It is a formula that dates back to Egyptian Era) . According to that formula I pic important Tops or Bottoms, then I calculate squareroot of those levels, then add +1, then square the new number, then obtain next potential Support or Resisternce. When i first discovered it, I didnt know any details. But now (after reading the PDF) I think it is also something related with Music and frequencies...

Thanks and Best Regards

selym_co Oct 29, 2019 8:57am | Post# 650

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} I just finished reading the PDF... it sounds so interesting and so dense information in just 10 Pages. Tomorrow I am gonna print it and read it while underlying important parts. That is how i really understand things.. Sometimes I use a formula to determine some Support and Resistence Levels (It is a formula that dates back to Egyptian Era) . According to that formula I pic important Tops or Bottoms, then I calculate squareroot of those levels, then add +1, then square the new number, then obtain next potential Support or Resisternce. When...
I just wanted to show one example. In the picture Daily Top Price (marked with a red rectangle) is taken as basis and supports are calculated with that formula. Ant it seems that price sometimes really did respect them

Best Regards
Click to Enlarge

Name: XAUUSDM30.png
Size: 38 KB

carbonmimeti Oct 29, 2019 11:34am | Post# 651

good reading is :

Sacred_Geometry_Philosophy_and_Practice_(Robert_Lawlor,_1982)

DiamondMiner Oct 29, 2019 11:43am | Post# 652

good reading is : Sacred_Geometry_Philosophy_and_Practice_(Robert_Lawlor,_1982)
Free download, https://epdf.pub/queue/sacred-geomet...-practice.html

DiamondMiner Oct 29, 2019 12:33pm | Post# 653

1 Attachment(s)
As far as Astro Trading goes even Larry Pesavento has a book out titled "Astro Cycles". You can download it free from https://epdf.pub/astro-cycles.html Click to Enlarge

Name: Astro Cycles.jpg
Size: 56 KB The point is: Where there is smoke there is fire.

Steve666 Oct 29, 2019 12:48pm | Post# 654

Well, this is my Time + Price prediction for XAUUSD 1466 until the end of 02.11.2019 It is just a prediction + so i can say that it is just one factor that is to included into Possibility Calculations.. Time will show everything {image}

Nice chart Selym.

Are those 1x1.5 and 1.5x1 fans you have added??

How did you square the chart??

Tks

parisboy Oct 29, 2019 12:58pm | Post# 655

1 Attachment(s)
As far as Astro Trading goes even Larry Pesavento has a book out titled "Astro Cycles". You can download it free from https://epdf.pub/astro-cycles.html {image} The point is: Where there is smoke there is fire.
It can help
Pesavento , Larry - Astro Cycles (The Trader's Viewpoint) (Pdf).pdf

usmanumar082 Oct 29, 2019 1:00pm | Post# 656

Why are all this coming back again? (Music, Astro etc) Is like the Universe is telling me something. Now I see I have something for the weekend (Music stuff).
Thank you guys for the books and links.

selym_co Oct 29, 2019 1:26pm | Post# 657

{quote} Nice chart Selym. Are those 1x1.5 and 1.5x1 fans you have added?? How did you square the chart?? Tks
Hi Steve

I know those charts look cool and mysterious. But believe me I havent found a way to use them effectively. Actually they have disadvantages for trading (at least for me). They just make me believe in my position religiously and insist on wrong trades despite signs telling me that trend is reversing. In other words I can say: too many details might f*** out strategies.

On the other hand.... each cycle in that chart is FibArc with settings that I discovered by time. They have different scale numbers per each pair. For example for Daily XAUUSD (for my broker) that scale number is 218. And (first, origin of the circle must be placed on a significant TOP or BOTTOM - interestingly for XAUUSD they do not work well when placed at the bottom of trends) I try to find the music of the price by moving the cycles on significant pivots in the past. That is how each cycle is drawn in the picture. Once correct cycle is found, by using geometric tricks I draw a square (real square) in order to be able to draw real 45 Degree Line.

This is something I try/discover myself. I am also here to learn from masters

Yes, universe might be full of maths and geometry and vibrations. But they do not mean much when we do not know how to use them effectively...am i wrong?

Take care my friend...

Best Regards

mchl13 Oct 29, 2019 1:28pm | Post# 658

1 Attachment(s)
Gold h1
the green/white dotted lines are calculated from the Gann Square of Nine calculator found on FF.
the grey lines with mixed lines are the high and low point of the reference bullish trend
the other lines are oblique/horizontal
Click to Enlarge

Name: gold h1.PNG
Size: 69 KB

Fred-IV Oct 29, 2019 3:24pm | Post# 659

{quote} I just wanted to show one example. In the picture Daily Top Price (marked with a red rectangle) is taken as basis and supports are calculated with that formula. Ant it seems that price sometimes really did respect them Best Regards {image}
The precision of your formula is quite amazing, could you give us an example of how it is calculated using the numbers from the picture? Or maybe you have more pictures? It would be interesting to analyze where and how it works.

(Does it have something with Bryce Gilmore works maybe? I am a great fan of him.)

fundiwambao Oct 29, 2019 5:20pm | Post# 660

{quote} I just finished reading the PDF... it sounds so interesting and so dense information in just 10 Pages. Tomorrow I am gonna print it and read it while underlying important parts. That is how i really understand things.. Sometimes I use a formula to determine some Support and Resistence Levels (It is a formula that dates back to Egyptian Era) . According to that formula I pic important Tops or Bottoms, then I calculate squareroot of those levels, then add +1, then square the new number, then obtain next potential Support or Resisternce. When...
Hey Selym_co!

I could be wrong but Jenkins mentions same/similar method as well!, probably in the Secret Science book. Lemme check

© Forex Factory