Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Time and Price Forecasting (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=944320)

usmanumar082 Oct 25, 2019 9:55am | Post# 621

{quote} We are just a group of forum members (here on FF) who want to buy it toghether if we have enough people we can buy it togheter.
Ok, I just PM you.

Heelfan23 Oct 25, 2019 6:17pm | Post# 622

1 Attachment(s)
Just missed the possible turn by a couple of days on Ltc. Let's see if we actually get the turn here, or just a rally. Nice break of the channel at this point
Click to Enlarge

Name: Ltc 10-25-19.PNG
Size: 414 KB

Heelfan23 Oct 25, 2019 6:22pm | Post# 623

1 Attachment(s)
Eth the wedge is still in tact. Price bounced off the high side of the buy zone. Personally I'd like to see a move lower, deeper into the zone {image}
Well we got a retest of the high side of the buy zone again. The low hit a day and a half early, but look at that move on Time cycle. Not saying the lows are in, but not too bad overall
Click to Enlarge

Name: Eth 10-25-19.PNG
Size: 350 KB

Heelfan23 Oct 25, 2019 6:27pm | Post# 624

1 Attachment(s)
I posted this last weekend, unfortunately we didn't get as low as I would've liked
Click to Enlarge

Name: btc 10-19-19 call.PNG
Size: 89 KB

Heelfan23 Oct 25, 2019 6:28pm | Post# 625

1 Attachment(s)
Here we are today. Nice hit of .375 and .625 Price and Time levels. Looks at that beautiful move on the Time line. Not calling it a turn yet, but a nice move nonetheless.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Btc 10-25-19.PNG
Size: 348 KB

DiamondMiner Oct 26, 2019 9:06am | Post# 626

Time and Price Forecasting is where Art and Science come together. Since the formation of this thread(August 28th 2019), I have gotten a lot of you to think. Already, there are several to whom now think outside the box when it comes to trading. Many of you already have learned something and will prosper if they continue to practice the stretching limitations of their mind. We have only just begun. Those of you to whom participate, THANK YOU. I am of the belief there are no accidents in this world, and you create your world by your thoughts, words and deeds. The facts are: our lives are easily influenced by another persons existence.
What you learn here will shape the things to come in your life. What you write here, not may, but will influence someone's life. Let's think about that for a moment? If, my life, helped change your life(by what you have read here), and your life influenced and changed others and mine(by what you shared here). Then, at this defining moment we are changing our world, together.
By admission, I learn someone from almost everyone who posts something(significant or insignificant), as everything and everyone is important.
P

usmanumar082 Oct 27, 2019 3:32pm | Post# 627

Time and Price Forecasting is where Art and Science come together. Since the formation of this thread(August 28th 2019), I have gotten a lot of you to think. Already, there are several to whom now think outside the box when it comes to trading. Many of you already have learned something and will prosper if they continue to practice the stretching limitations of their mind. We have only just begun. Those of you to whom participate, THANK YOU. I am of the belief there are no accidents in this world, and you create your world by your thoughts, words...
Wow. Nice words Peter, Thank you too. Wish you well with your health.

carbonmimeti Oct 28, 2019 12:37am | Post# 628

Time and Price Forecasting is where Art and Science come together. Since the formation of this thread(August 28th 2019), I have gotten a lot of you to think. Already, there are several to whom now think outside the box when it comes to trading. Many of you already have learned something and will prosper if they continue to practice the stretching limitations of their mind. We have only just begun. Those of you to whom participate, THANK YOU. I am of the belief there are no accidents in this world, and you create your world by your thoughts, words...
….I am of the belief there are no accidents in this world, and you create your world by your thoughts, words and deeds….you are right DiamondMiner!!

pedma Oct 28, 2019 2:57am | Post# 629

1 Attachment(s)
A word on Geometric Trading: W.D. Gann and H. M. Gartley were two of the most successful traders of our time. Their discovery in the science of geometry in the markets is uncanny upon the forecasting of Time and Price reversals. General Guidelines: Those who care to join us & contribute you are welcome here. However, if you are going to post any charts on this thread, please briefly explain how you derived at your forecast so others may learn and not be confused. Trolls, Time Wasters, disruptors will be removed without notice. I have Zero tolerance...
Hi DM,
Very appreciate that you creating this most interesting thread, i will try to dig the diamond buried here ...
No so sure yet about the GannWheel ... may be there is typo at the nine square data ? i have read it '3 times since yesterday, but still can not understand why there is thirteen there (double check it this morning, same result) ... ? i can be wrong though, cause my old eyes some times have difficulty in reading the small characters ...
Still trying to read all the good stuff, so can not much participate yet ... and also focusing at other unsolved home work atm , so still have limited time ... but i will try to visit this thread and read it at my free time / weekends ... you have a good heart Peter, thanks for sharing ...

Very interested to hear more, Peter. Thank you for your contributions. Carl
Hi Carl,
Nice to see you here mate ... very nice past time ... greeting from far away ...
Name:  at-merlion.jpg
Views: 676
Size:  9 KB

crodzilla Oct 28, 2019 12:12pm | Post# 630

@pedma,

Good to see you! Can't wait to come see your area of the world, my friend.

Carl

DiamondMiner Oct 28, 2019 1:03pm | Post# 631

4 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: Hathaway Tool Set.jpg
Size: 37 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Hathaway Tools Module_.jpg
Size: 65 KB
@pedma, Good to see you! Can't wait to come see your area of the world, my friend. Carl
Carl, I found the tool that replaces what was in the complicated book. Actually, I am using the tool now in Optuma. Here is the tool https://vimeo.com/255143044
As far as I can see it is incredibly accurate in predicting T&P. If you want to try it go to my first page for the Optuma link. Click to Enlarge

Name: Fractional Harmonix Tool.jpg
Size: 95 KBFractional Harmonix Tool Click to Enlarge

Name: Vector Circle Charting.jpg
Size: 97 KBMeanwhile Scott Hathaway created his Vector Charting tool that is uncanny on predictin where T&P High's and Lows are going to be. Attachment 3475552Scott sells his module pkg for $199 one time fee which includes five tools all with incredible accuracy. Attachment 3475554 Truly a small price to pay for tools with valuable knowledge. These tools will save me Time And Money. If you need Optuma try the trial: www.optuma.com/UFM

fundiwambao Oct 29, 2019 1:36am | Post# 632

{quote} A lot of good articles to read in Issue #30 of Traders World...{image}
Question: Do you feel that it is necessary for a trader to use some astrological trading concepts and why?

Answer: In my 30 years of trading I find the astrological approach is the only one that works all the time for forecasting

fundiwambao Oct 29, 2019 1:47am | Post# 633

{image} {image} {quote} Carl, I found the tool that replaces what was in the complicated book. Actually, I am using the tool now in Optuma. Here is the tool https://vimeo.com/255143044 As far as I can see it is incredibly accurate in predicting T&P. If you want to try it go to my first page for the Optuma link. {image}Fractional Harmonix Tool {image}Meanwhile Scott Hathaway created his Vector Charting tool that is uncanny on predictin where T&P High's and Lows are going to be. 3475552Scott sells his module pkg for $199 one time fee which...
Sooner or later I'm seeing I shall have no choice but to switch to Optuma for analysis

No more creating Jenkins squares, Becks emblems, circles/arcs manually (then coming back and finding them all distorted), and all these packages

Signing up for the free trial this week (while i survey the piggy banks)

Famous198 Oct 29, 2019 1:48am | Post# 634

pls whats astrological trading concept?

usmanumar082 Oct 29, 2019 4:25am | Post# 635

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Sooner or later I'm seeing I shall have no choice but to switch to Optuma for analysis No more creating Jenkins squares, Becks emblems, circles/arcs manually (then coming back and finding them all distorted), and all these packages Signing up for the free trial this week (while i survey the piggy banks)
That is a function on MT5 if possible be written on MT4 I think it will solve the problem of scaling. The angles are 354.4° and it inverse 5.6°

Thinking of that too, fundi.
I am bored of this scaling thing.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 58 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 35 KB

selym_co Oct 29, 2019 4:34am | Post# 636

1 Attachment(s)
{image} {image} {quote} Carl, I found the tool that replaces what was in the complicated book. Actually, I am using the tool now in Optuma. Here is the tool https://vimeo.com/255143044 As far as I can see it is incredibly accurate in predicting T&P. If you want to try it go to my first page for the Optuma link. {image}Fractional Harmonix Tool {image}Meanwhile Scott Hathaway created his Vector Charting tool that is uncanny on predictin where T&P High's and Lows are going to be. 3475552Scott sells his module pkg for $199 one time fee which...

It is really amazing to see that there are some people on the planet who includes "time" as one of the varients in their analysis. I also use geometric tools in order to predict "time + price" . But on the other hand, I still have not discovered a way to use it on MT4 effectively. You know everything on MT4 is "straight" and circular strategies and approaches are somehow pushed away. And interestingly when "time" is included, we have to use "un-straight" (circular) tools. Because MetaTrader squeezes or enwidens the chart according to size of our screens. That is why we never have the chance to see angles in their actual state. Etc etc etc etc etc...

Anyways, my roadmap for GOLD is like this (assuming that it is a downtrend):

Circles: Possible pauses for trends
Yellow Thick Line: Real 45 degree line which is the magnet in the middle of the trend and price likes rounding and rounding around it

Best regards
Click to Enlarge

Name: roadmap.png
Size: 57 KB

DiamondMiner Oct 29, 2019 4:41am | Post# 637

{quote} Sooner or later I'm seeing I shall have no choice but to switch to Optuma for analysis No more creating Jenkins squares, Becks emblems, circles/arcs manually (then coming back and finding them all distorted), and all these packages Signing up for the free trial this week (while i survey the piggy banks)
Fundi, Awareness, is probably with largest thing someone could have. After I was introduced to Optuma,I realized instantly, if you do not have it, your LOST in this business. Yes, it cost Money, it isn't free. Anything that is Good, costs money and isn't free. To me it's just the cost of doing business, and if your trading, you already are in business. But, the bottom line is, it's worth it. I am certain, there are many to whom put up a fit that they would have to spend money on charting software, when it's available for free. Well, what you get for free, sucks. Like the saying goes, you get what you pay for.
P

DiamondMiner Oct 29, 2019 5:03am | Post# 638

{quote} It is really amazing to see that there are some people on the planet who includes "time" as one of the varients in their analysis. I also use geometric tools in order to predict "time + price" . But on the other hand, I still have not discovered a way to use it on MT4 effectively. You know everything on MT4 is "straight" and circular strategies and approaches are somehow pushed away. And interestingly when "time" is included, we have to use "un-straight" (circular) tools. Because MetaTrader squeezes or enwidens the chart according to size...
Selm_co, in my opinion, MT4 even though I cut my teeth on it, is only an entry level charting program, nothing more. It came to the realization that I needed something better? I haven't shopped around but used Optuma(Market Analyst) in 2010 and stayed with it.
I see the problem as when you are trying to do two-dimensional charting, when you have a four-dimensional problem. Example: look at a piece of paper on a table, it's flat, right? Look at it on the edge, it's straight, right? For one moment imagine it represents Time and Price by X and Y Axis. Now, I ask you to imagine that same piece of paper but with Horizontal waves in the paper itself. Now, what did that just do to Time and Price? It Distorted it, and it shortened TIME. If anyone cares to seek the truth, the reality is the Markets(our Geometry) is Four-Dimensional.
P

selym_co Oct 29, 2019 5:09am | Post# 639

{quote} Selm_co, in my opinion, MT4 even though I cut my teeth on it, is only an entry level charting program, nothing more. It came to the realization that I needed something better? I haven't shopped around but used Optuma(Market Analyst) in 2010 and stayed with it. I see the problem as when you are trying to do two-dimensional charting, when you have a four-dimensional problem. Example: look at a piece of paper on a table, it's flat, right? Look at it on the edge, it's straight, right? For one moment imagine it represents Time and Price by X...
You are toooootally right and actually you translated what i wanted to say... this is an issue of dimensions!

In this respect, MetaTrader is so limited, which is another obstacle in front of traders

Best Regards

May God of Geometry bless you all

DiamondMiner Oct 29, 2019 5:17am | Post# 640

{quote} You are toooootally right and actually you translated what i wanted to say... this is an issue of dimensions! In this respect, MetaTrader is so limited, which is another obstacle in front of traders Best Regards May God of Geometry bless you all
Selm_Co, Ten years ago when I read Bradly Cowan's books on four dimensional trading, I thought the guy was bent? Now, I think I was Narrow Minded and Naive.
Everything comes full circle, if you are seeking the truth.
P

© Forex Factory