Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Time and Price Forecasting (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=944320)

senjamerah Sep 11, 2019 7:19am | Post# 201

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: eurusd60.png
Size: 61 KB
ooopss

fundiwambao Sep 11, 2019 10:01am | Post# 202

{image} ooopss
I like your triangles

fundiwambao Sep 11, 2019 10:04am | Post# 203

1 Attachment(s)
I'm sure if I work out the ratios, will be able to tell exactly where the coming drop will end
Visually, looks like a factor of 1.8 (over 400 pips)

Click to Enlarge

Name: 10. gbpnzd h1 - leading h1.png
Size: 35 KB

DiamondMiner Sep 11, 2019 10:11am | Post# 204

Guys, please use a brief explanation on how your forecast was derived. Otherwise other patrons to this thread will not be able to learn something new. When I see a post and I have to scratch my head and my ass at the same time trying to figure what your are doing, somethings wrong. Thank you for your cooperation. See the guidelines pg 1

parisboy Sep 11, 2019 10:27am | Post# 205

2 Attachment(s)
GBPNZD

Notice the beautiful cyclicality in 1 mn
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPNZD 1 mn 11 SEPTEMBER 2019. CYCLES.png
Size: 1.2 MB
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPNZD 1 mn 11 SEPTEMBER 2019.png
Size: 1.0 MB

parisboy Sep 11, 2019 10:37am | Post# 206

3 Attachment(s)
I'm sure if I work out the ratios, will be able to tell exactly where the coming drop will end Visually, looks like a factor of 1.8 (over 400 pips) {image} .
As for now I see the GBPNZD (1 Hour) ranging and an eventual drop ending possibly on the lower limit of the Envelope 256 (brown) or on the lower limit of the Envelope 128 (ocre)
Click to Enlarge

Name: gbpnzd h1 - leading h1.png
Size: 35 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPNZD 60 mn 11 SEPTEMBRE 2019.png
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPNZD 60 mn 2 11 SEPTEMBRE 2019.png

DiamondMiner Sep 11, 2019 11:01am | Post# 207

There is enough knowledge in download books on this thread if read and followed, to turn a shitty trader into one who makes a profit. You don't even have to read them all, just start with Jenkins. He has deciphered Gann more than anybody living today and put it into contemporary terms that are understandable with no rhythm and rhyme and no non-sense.

Marcieny Sep 11, 2019 4:00pm | Post# 208

{quote} usmanumar082, I have been blessed with a good life, good family and traveled to globe many times throughout my career. At my age one realizes, how will I be remembered? Let me tell you something. In the end of everyone one's life and that means you reading this today, all you will ever become is nothing more then a memory. In traveling the world, I have seen wealth right next to inequality, pain, suffering, and poverty. Surely, I know there is a mechanism here in geometric trading to lead someone to the door of success. It is going to take...
Often what we call miracles, they are also kind-hearted people.
I think that in life we should help those who want our help ..
Those who work in the good will always encounter opposition as well,... jesus told us in john 16:33 " In the world ye shall have afflictions, but be of good cheer, I have conquered the world."

Bad things can happen to us, but not because we did good.

gargindia Sep 12, 2019 12:37am | Post# 209

There is enough knowledge in download books on this thread if read and followed, to turn a shitty trader into one who makes a profit. You don't even have to read them all, just start with Jenkins. He has deciphered Gann more than anybody living today and put it into contemporary terms that are understandable with no rhythm and rhyme and no non-sense.
Thanks for pinpointing that from where to start reading in this tons of information...........

parisboy Sep 12, 2019 5:04am | Post# 210

5 Attachment(s)
{quote} Ponson, I can't answer for Priceact.fx but I'd say it's short for Square Root of ( ). Jenkins and probably Gann is famous for finding the square root to determine Support and Resistance See screenshot from Michael S. Jenkins video. {image} Ponson, there are numerous ways to do a lot of things. But, all of this stuff is all about mathematics, the only true science he have.
Some info on Trading and Square Root

https://www.alanpuritrading.com/shop...-paul-jackson/
SQUARE ROOT THEORY.doc
Click to Enlarge

Name: THE SQUARE ROOT METHOD PAUL JACKSON.png
Size: 3.4 MB
Click to Enlarge

Name: SQUARE ROOT DUNIGAN 1.png
Size: 1.1 MB
Click to Enlarge

Name: SQUARE ROOT DUNNIGAN 2.png
Click to Enlarge

Name: SQUUARE ROOT DUNNIGAN 3.png

majomember Sep 12, 2019 6:48am | Post# 211

{quote} some Jenkins books {image} {image} {image} {image} {image} {image}
Hi, thanks for these books! Unfortunately the Square the Range Trading System PDF has a watermark on every page making it essentially impossible to read. The Secret Angle also has some issues, the charts are not readable but I got through that one. These are fascinating concepts and I want to learn more but I can't afford spending $800 on these books.... so if anyone has readable versions of these two that would be greatly appreciated. Especially Square the Range since the Secret Angle I could read most of it and kind of guessed what is on the charts.

DiamondMiner Sep 12, 2019 10:39am | Post# 212

{quote} Thanks for pinpointing that from where to start reading in this tons of information...........
Gargindia, if you focused on Jenkins alone: by not only reading everything he every wrote but practicing with paper, pencil, ruler and protractor along with listening and watching to his MSJ video and practicing some(notice I said some) of the tips into your trading plan. Then, the Heavens will open in your World and a golden light will be shining upon you. If, for what ever reason you do not follow my advice to the letter, then let me know as I will start praying for you.
Everything is available on the internet and if not free it's cheap from hacker sites. I am too closely associated with most of these guys and can't post they're stuff but don't care if others do.
P

parisboy Sep 12, 2019 11:05am | Post# 213

To all readers : you know the drill " it is better to learn a hungry man to fish than to give him a fish"

Hence as told me one of my trading mentor "move your fucking ass "

Look at DiamondMiner profile he has downloaded 134 files . I have downloaded 198 files

Ok there are duplicated files - let's say that you have 200 books or paper to read !

but practicing with paper, pencil, ruler and protractor along and practicing some(notice I said some) of the tips into your trading plan. wrote DiamondMiner and I 100 % agree.

Choose maximum 2 at 3 tools or methodologies which appeals to you, I could say are in sync with your personal vibration ! And practice.

your aim is to understand :

why it works
how it works
the limits of the tools you use : when it "structurally" does not work

parisboy Sep 12, 2019 11:16am | Post# 214

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Gann used 45 deg quite often, however it's the impulse wave no matter what degrees it is is the starting point. Also start thinking in Cycles, everything is in Cycles. {image} Measure the days between each Cycle. {image}
Answer to a very classical question .

Gann Angles cannot be correctly expressed in degrees on our computers.

Basically your screen is a rectangle, a quadrilater.

On a computer screen a (1 x 1) Angle - (1 Price Unit x 1 Time Unit) is NEVER a 45 Angle. Check with the protractor on whatever platform or software you use.

On the Jenkins chart published by DiamondMiner the (1 x 1) Angle < 30 that is what I optically get with my protractor

The slope or "angle" depends of the dimensional relation between how is graphically expressed the Time Unit and how is graphically expressed the Price Unit

Gann at the time used graph paper where Time Unit and Price Unit representations are equal , drawing a square. Then the famous "when Time and Price squares etc ...."

See graph hereunder published by Gann in " The basis of my Forecasting Method"
Name:  45 deg Angles DiamondMiner.jpg
Views: 630
Size:  43 KB
Name:  GANN ANGLE ORIGINAL SHEET 45°.jpg
Views: 454
Size:  119 KB

parisboy Sep 12, 2019 11:19am | Post# 215

1 Attachment(s)
Gann is ambiguous even in his graphical presentation.

IMHO Gann should have published only the Square in blue

Anyway even the "degraded" common version of Gann Angles used on current platforms and softwares allows traders to visualize the variations of Speed and Acceleration of Price Action.

Key questions about an optimal use of "Gann Angles" are :

- a correct scaling of both Price and Time
- the possibility to anchor a fixed starting point
Click to Enlarge

Name: GANN GRAPH REAL SQUARE  45° ANGLE.png
Size: 659 KB

parisboy Sep 12, 2019 11:23am | Post# 216

1 Attachment(s)
Tradingview gives us a Trading Frame la Gann

A 20 Time Units x 20 Price Units Trading Frame which allows us to :

- "Square " Price and Time
- Draw a (1x1) Angle - 1 Price Unit x 1 Time Unit Angle

and Trading View even shows us the Support & Resistance Line (4/8) (Center of Gravity ) of the Trading Frame

If you check with a protractor the slope of the VTL (Valid Trend Line) noted 40 is really 40.

Check yourself the length of the gradation of Time and Price.

They are not equal.

Manually Time gradation = 1,4 cm and Price Gradation is 0,7 cm (1/2 of 1,4 cm)
Click to Enlarge

Name: TRADING VIEW GANN TRADING FRAME 20 x 20.jpg
Size: 229 KB

parisboy Sep 12, 2019 11:52am | Post# 217

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: GANN ANGLE 1x1 OR 45 DEGREE ANGLE.png
Size: 1.3 MB

Marcieny Sep 12, 2019 4:49pm | Post# 218

{image}
I can't say for sure that gann used some candle patterns that react when they touch at any angle on the lines ... but I already realized for example that when the candle of the day is in the middle of the line it's usually a doji, the price is undecided between one line and another, like gold today. One very important thing for example I made the mark on the daily chart, when I put in the weekly ... the candle is below the line is because the price will fall...and so the price goes seeking other lines...

I will remember to post an example...
but gann is mysterious...

majomember Sep 12, 2019 5:19pm | Post# 219

{quote} Hi, thanks for these books! Unfortunately the Square the Range Trading System PDF has a watermark on every page making it essentially impossible to read. The Secret Angle also has some issues, the charts are not readable but I got through that one. These are fascinating concepts and I want to learn more but I can't afford spending $800 on these books.... so if anyone has readable versions of these two that would be greatly appreciated. Especially Square the Range since the Secret Angle I could read most of it and kind of guessed what is...
Nevermind I found a way to read the book. If anyone wondering you can copy the text beneath the watermarks and paste it to any location. Also the pictures you can copy to paint for example so you can see them. It's not the best way to read a book, but it is what it is ..

DiamondMiner Sep 12, 2019 8:35pm | Post# 220

{quote} Nevermind I found a way to read the book. If anyone wondering you can copy the text beneath the watermarks and paste it to any location. Also the pictures you can copy to paint for example so you can see them. It's not the best way to read a book, but it is what it is ..
Majomember, keep searching the internet for it other members are finding it they tell me. Good luck.

© Forex Factory