Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   (binned per thread starter's request) Heiken Ashi switich - vdubu (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=943340)

vdubus Aug 24, 2019 11:19am | Post# 1

(binned per thread starter's request) Heiken Ashi switich - vdubu

3 Attachment(s)
Notes on chart..
Simple but effective...

Click to Enlarge

Name: download (1).png
Size: 152 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: G7JT1O7e.png
Size: 92 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: pOEyGDPL.png
Size: 106 KB

https://uk.tradingview.com/chart/CHF...itch-Strategy/

vivaldi2 Aug 24, 2019 12:02pm | Post# 2

Seems interesting, thanks for sharing

vdubus Aug 28, 2019 4:50pm | Post# 3

Inserted Video

hibra68 Aug 28, 2019 5:45pm | Post# 4

Confusing.

Looks very subjective.

Who determines Support/Resistance?

Why do you jump from 1 tool to many tools?

J1mm Aug 28, 2019 5:55pm | Post# 5

What you explain in the screenshots can be traded without a single indicator on the chart, I see no point then on using it.

vdubus Aug 28, 2019 6:20pm | Post# 6

Forum keyboard warriors hard at work as always

hibra68 Aug 30, 2019 9:23pm | Post# 7

Forum keyboard warriors hard at work as always
Very mysterious and cool just like the system, but without content or explanation.

Sam32 Aug 31, 2019 1:51am | Post# 8

vdubus is a big time snake oil artist and scammer.

His ultimate objective is drawing people to sign up for his commercial services, he runs these with groups of people for some time before shutting down and starting all over again for new subscription money.

He also promises refunds which he never gives back, making a million ridiculous excuses.

Stay away from this guy.

reteid2222 Aug 31, 2019 3:04am | Post# 9

1 Attachment(s)
vdubus is a big time snake oil artist and scammer. His ultimate objective is drawing people to sign up for his commercial services, he runs these with groups of people for some time before shutting down and starting all over again for new subscription money. He also promises refunds which he never gives back, making a million ridiculous excuses. Stay away from this guy.
I don t know what he sells but no strategy with nice pictures from him did make any money...

my answers for any offers from him would be:
Name:  nope.gif
Views: 1455
Size:  1.0 MB

braintheboss Aug 31, 2019 3:20am | Post# 10

3 Attachment(s)
{quote} I don t know what he sells but no strategy with nice pictures from him did make any money... my answers for any offers from him would be: {image}
Easy know he sells if you visit his Instagram ( he have link in his profile )
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20190831-081824.png
Size: 697 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20190831-082308.png
Size: 383 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20190831-082300.png
Size: 339 KB

vdubus Aug 31, 2019 7:37am | Post# 11

Look what happens when you spend your whole trading career giving and helping out other never asking for anything in return. Then the second I attempt to profit from any of my efforts out come all the worms. I have nothing to sell, I have nothing for sale. I run a small Telegram channel which I setup to single out the free loaders from those who actually want to learn.
My last and only previous subscription service ran for limited 3 three months, which as suggest I offered to refund if I couldn't make you 50% of your total equity within that 3 months which I achieved 5 x over.
All I've ever done is try & help people.
If you haven't been able to profit from any of my FREE or paid strategies that is 100% down to your inability not to follow instruction, Money management and over all psychological incompetence to manege his/hers own emotional pressure required to succeed in this game. I can only help you half way. The rest is down to you. Don't hate the player, hate the game.
Better still use your $40 for gas and get your arses to work instead of expecting somebody else to do it all for you.
This game isn't for you. Fact !
Anyone who is generally interested in learning, Im always here to help.
My knowledge is free but my time isn't. Sorry.

{ information deleted by staff, per membership policy }

braintheboss Aug 31, 2019 8:35am | Post# 12

Look what happens when you spend your whole trading career giving and helping out other never asking for anything in return. Then the second I attempt to profit from any of my efforts out come all the worms. I have nothing to sell, I have nothing for sale. I run a small Telegram channel which I setup to single out the free loaders from those who actually want to learn. My last and only previous subscription service ran for limited 3 three months, which as suggest I offered to refund if I couldn't make you 50% of your total equity within that 3 months...
This is not about if your service is good or not. FF rules say if you sell something you must be commercial member. Then you should requested state change before open thread with hidden commercial stuff. Honestly I don't understand how somebody with 5 years here and red flag needs somebody explains him how works this forum...

hibra68 Aug 31, 2019 9:23am | Post# 13

Look what happens when you spend your whole trading career giving and helping out other never asking for anything in return. Then the second I attempt to profit from any of my efforts out come all the worms. I have nothing to sell, I have nothing for sale. I run a small Telegram channel which I setup to single out the free loaders from those who actually want to learn. My last and only previous subscription service ran for limited 3 three months, which as suggest I offered to refund if I couldn't make you 50% of your total equity within that 3 months...
Simple question. Why do you need subscription money if you are a successful trader? A successful trader makes enough money to last him/her a life time and still has plenty to give out to charity.

vdubus Aug 31, 2019 9:56am | Post# 14

As I said, inability to follow instruction or even 'Read'
as I stated above ' I run a small Telegram channel which I setup to single out the free loaders from those who actually want to learn '
Please explain to me what or even how my Trading success performance or skill set has to do with anybody ? 10 per month is hardly going to set me up for retirement.
Even this very post is a FREE strategy ?
If I am breaking any rules im pretty sure Forex Factory would be the first the intervene & address the matter

Ridicule, put downs or anything else that makes your day productive. What ever makes you feel a sense of achievement. All you do is ruin it for everyone else.
Get good at your job out come the haters & the critics & keyboard warriors. lol

I've wasted way to much of my day already trying to justify my self.

Happy hunting..Woosh.

vivaldi2 Aug 31, 2019 10:20am | Post# 15

Been using vdubus strategies and learned a lot from him, never seen anywhere he try to sell something. he also has some useful indicators on tradingview which are totally free and I am using for a while and none of them is locked or for sale .

vdubus Aug 31, 2019 10:22am | Post# 16

Been using vdubus strategies and learned a lot from him, never seen anywhere he try to sell something. he also has some useful indicators on tradingview which are totally free and I am using for a while and none of them is locked or for sale .
Thank you :/

hibra68 Aug 31, 2019 10:41pm | Post# 17

As I said, inability to follow instruction or even 'Read' as I stated above ' I run a small Telegram channel which I setup to single out the free loaders from those who actually want to learn ' Please explain to me what or even how my Trading success performance or skill set has to do with anybody ? 10 per month is hardly going to set me up for retirement. Even this very post is a FREE strategy ? If I am breaking any rules im pretty sure Forex Factory would be the first the intervene & address the matter Ridicule, put downs or anything else that...
You just hit the nail on the head "freeloaders" than you charge the rest 10 pounds? LOL.

Why charge at all?

And you say this post is a free strategy. What strategy? I asked you how do you determine the support and resistance. And you didnt even give me a straight answer.
Its not a strategy if it is subjective.

rvenky Sep 1, 2019 8:12am | Post# 18

You are doing a great job. Just forget about these freeloaders.

vdubus Sep 1, 2019 4:17pm | Post# 19

You are doing a great job. Just forget about these freeloaders.
Thank you.
4 yrs actively trading on Forex factory with over 900+ post and still doesn't know how to identify support & resistance. The mind boggles :/

Sam32 Sep 1, 2019 5:47pm | Post# 20

I offered to refund if I couldn't make you 50% of your total equity within that 3 months which I achieved 5 x over. I charge 35 for 3 month subscription to my Telegram channel where I share my own person analysis and trade entries, not $50 a month, Not $300
1) He will never offer anybody the refund back, he only uses it as a marketing strategy. Once you ask he will give a billion excuses on why it's the traders fault because they didn't follow what he said.

2) ONLY 35 for month subscription right? He's really proud of charging so little. Let me tell you the rest of the story.

When he initially started charging it was way more than that. High 3 digits number for the same 3 month subscription. It failed miserably, people left and the group slowly started dying then he left it and started again the same scheme from the beginning. Of course nobody was willing to pay him that much anymore so he downsized the subscription.

Next time he will be charging ONLY 5. 2 coins scammed out of your pockets is a major win for this charlatan.

© Forex Factory