Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Basket Knights - A Basket Trading Round Table (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=943338)

Tiivaa Sep 23, 2019 3:07am | Post# 341

1 Attachment(s)
I'm having issues with my trading station and I'll be sending it in for a major checkup this morning. This means I'll be trading at a slight disadvantage for the first half of this week at the least. Since I'll not have access to my offline charts via my mobile device it would be great if someone here could update me with the Tidane changes on the H1 as they occur. Hope you have a great trading week! Regards and Stay fluid, Ty
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture.PNG
Size: 36 KB

bishopdotun Sep 23, 2019 3:15am | Post# 342

1 Attachment(s)
I'm having issues with my trading station and I'll be sending it in for a major checkup this morning. This means I'll be trading at a slight disadvantage for the first half of this week at the least. Since I'll not have access to my offline charts via my mobile device it would be great if someone here could update me with the Tidane changes on the H1 as they occur. Hope you have a great trading week! Regards and Stay fluid, Ty
View from my trade station...

H1 - C14
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot 2019-09-23 at 08.13.00.png
Size: 713 KB

le celte Sep 23, 2019 3:31am | Post# 343

1 Attachment(s)
Sell C5 H4 running since Friday
Click to Enlarge

Name: SELL c5.JPG
Size: 49 KB

TyLamai Sep 23, 2019 3:35am | Post# 344

{quote} good morning Ty I'm not always in front of my PC But I can update to you #C5H1 I have also C7H1 all 7 JPY and another 7 EUR Trying another idea ... Have a good smiling Monday A coffee Ty ? jf
{quote}{image}
{quote} View from my trade station... H1 - C14 {image}
Wow! Thanks guys! You guys showed up for me. I'm ROYALLY grateful.

Thank you.

Regards and Stay fluid,

Ty

TyLamai Sep 23, 2019 3:39am | Post# 345

Sell C5 H4 running since Friday {image}
That's about right jf.

I'm trading the C12 and as I type my floating = +260 and counting...

Regards and Stay fluid,

Ty

le celte Sep 23, 2019 3:43am | Post# 346

1 Attachment(s)
Take this 7 EUR this morning, after London Open. Very lucky on this one : 140 pips running !
Click to Enlarge

Name: 7 EUR.JPG
Size: 102 KB

cherish Sep 23, 2019 3:52am | Post# 347

{quote} That's about right jf. I'm trading the C12 and as I type my floating = +260 and counting... Regards and Stay fluid, Ty
nice one i love this meanwhile Ty i sent you a pm please check and reply me

le celte Sep 23, 2019 4:02am | Post# 348

1 Attachment(s)
I'm testing this Indy : Strength Pips
Only interesting when Price Indy > or < line 150
I can see after London Open : EUR (color Gray) fall
So I take the 7 EUR
And Bam YESSSSS
Click to Enlarge

Name: Test Strength.JPG
Size: 65 KB

candyman752 Sep 23, 2019 4:49am | Post# 349

{quote} Yep. And there are A LOT of ways to play this Basketting thingy. For example: You could apply basketting to your Robots trading (if you use one) and ONLY trade the EA in the direction of the Basket. You could also trade it with Harmonics, Pivots, Elliot Waves, SRs/SDs...and a HOST of other methods and systems. But, I'm sure you already know that. Regards and Stay fluid, Ty
That's what I have been doing. Trying to get my bots to align with the basket signal. Been fine tuning for about three weeks now. Almost there .

le celte Sep 23, 2019 6:16am | Post# 350

Wow! Thanks guys!
Sorry Ty MT4 Crashed ...

TyLamai Sep 23, 2019 6:17am | Post# 351

{quote} nice one i love this meanwhile Ty i sent you a pm please check and reply me
Yes i saw it. Not much I can do about it at the moment. I deliberately left it as "unread" so I can remember. I have a lot on my plate at the moment.

Meanwhile the least you can do is subscribe to something here.

Regards and Stay fluid,

Ty

TyLamai Sep 23, 2019 6:19am | Post# 352

{quote} Sorry Ty MT4 Crashed ...
Sorry to hear about that. Hope you can get it back up and running soonest.

Regards and Stay fluid,

Ty

TyLamai Sep 23, 2019 6:29am | Post# 353

Fundies: Truths and Rumours.

"The mild recovery in risk FX at the start of week's trade quickly fell apart in early European dealing when EZ PMI reported shockingly bad results sending EURUSD back below 1.1000 level while USDJPY tumbled through 107.00 support.

The PMI data out of Europe was horrid with German Manufacturing hitting a new low of 41.4 vs. 44.0 expected and even the French manufacturing sector which appeared to be on the verge of recovery slipped back to 50.3 from 50.9 eyed. Overall, the composite EZ PMI remained just above the 50 boom/bust line but just printing at 52.0 versus 53.1 forecasts." - Boris Schlossberg

Regards and Stay fluid,

Ty

TyLamai Sep 23, 2019 6:32am | Post# 354

{quote} That's what I have been doing. Trying to get my bots to align with the basket signal. Been fine tuning for about three weeks now. Almost there .
Very happy to have you here candyman752. You are very welcome and please share with us when your fine tuning is "there".

Regards and Stay fluid,

Ty

Tiivaa Sep 23, 2019 7:27am | Post# 355

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Size: 84 KB

TyLamai Sep 23, 2019 8:14am | Post# 356

{quote} {image}
Thanks Tiivaa. Please keep 'em coming.

Regards and Stay fluid,

Ty

tradescorz Sep 23, 2019 12:15pm | Post# 357

{quote} That's not a problem tradescorz - you are welcome. We were ALL new to this at one time. Please read the first post THOROUGHLY and follow the examples posted by other more experienced basket knights here. Regards and Stay fluid, Ty

Thank you for support friends-colleagues!We will learn.

Tiivaa Sep 23, 2019 12:16pm | Post# 358

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Thanks Tiivaa. Please keep 'em coming. Regards and Stay fluid, Ty
Click to Enlarge

Size: 88 KB

TyLamai Sep 23, 2019 1:00pm | Post# 359

{quote} {image}
Thanks Tiivaa.

C12 Buy basket is still valid and ranging between +200 & +245.

I'm yet to get a good DC to begin adding Level2 trades.

Regards and Stay fluid,

Ty

Tiivaa Sep 23, 2019 5:27pm | Post# 360

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Thanks Tiivaa. Please keep 'em coming. Regards and Stay fluid, Ty
Click to Enlarge

Size: 92 KB

© Forex Factory