Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   tuxTrader's Tools (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=939778)

xard777 Oct 25, 2019 6:22am | Post# 41

hi, i'm glad to share my tools & indicators for free in this thread.
Hi There tuxTrader,
I like your thread - kudos

With your latest version of ADR_PLUS could you please add the option to place the yesterday close text and line on the chart?
i.e. yClose

It is good to have especially if the Open gaps

All the best
Xard777

tuxTrader Oct 25, 2019 7:04am | Post# 42

{quote} Hi There tuxTrader, I like your thread - kudos With your latest version of ADR_PLUS could you please add the option to place the yesterday close text and line on the chart? i.e. yClose It is good to have especially if the Open gaps All the best Xard777
hi, as it's near to release ADR_PLUS v4.0 with many changes and new features, it's not possible for now. because i'm focusing on bug fixing. maybe for next version...

thank you

tuxTrader Oct 27, 2019 4:01pm | Post# 43

4 Attachment(s)
ADR_PLUS v4.0 ... update

ChangeLog:

- ADR_PLUS v4.0 is completely rewritten for more user friendly, usability, performance and accuracy. in this version we have simplified and more user friendly settings despite many options. in visual section we have more accuracy in plotting of ADR Levels especially when price goes beyond high and low ADR Levels.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 43 KB
- you can add as many as custom and arbitrary ADR Periods in Numerical ADR Settings. in 'ADR Periods' input list, you can add 0 for today, 1 for yesterday, 5 for '5 day' and so on... . for calculation of ADR Percents depending on 'ADR Percent Calculation' options, you must input at least 1 and at most 3 values in 'A,B,C values' input list (separated by comma) that these values must be present in 'ADR Periods' input list.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot3.png
Size: 93 KB
- you can plot High and Low History and ADR History Lines for any number of days. in Visual section via 'Plot High and Low Periods' input list, you can define at most two values (separated by comma). the first value can be 0 for Today High and Low and the second value can be 1 or larger number to plot High and Low for Yesterday or more days. there is a similar input list in ADR Levels section to plot ADR Levels for today or more days. to disable high/low or ADR levels, simply remove values from input lists.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 60 KB
- finally we have ADR Alert section. it alerts you if price crosses ADR 100% and/or ADR Custom% Levels.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot4.png
Size: 49 KB

download from post1

thisara1 Oct 27, 2019 4:03pm | Post# 44

ADR_PLUS v4.0 ... update ChangeLog: - ADR_PLUS v4.0 is completely rewritten for more user friendly, usability, performance and accuracy. in this version we have simplified and more user friendly settings despite many options. in visual section we have more accuracy in plotting of ADR Levels especially when price goes beyond high and low ADR Levels. {image} - you can add as many as custom and arbitrary ADR Periods in Numerical ADR Settings. in 'ADR Periods' input list, you can add 0 for today, 1 for yesterday, 5 for '5 day' and so on... . for calculation...
thank you

tuxTrader Oct 30, 2019 8:42am | Post# 45

1 Attachment(s)
hi, i created this guidance pdf file to explain most important parts of ADR_PLUS indicator settings. hope it'll be useful.
ADR_PLUS_Indicator_Guidance_v1.0.pdf

Impenia Nov 4, 2019 12:12am | Post# 46

Great stuff pal. Mind coming up with a similar tool for AWR (average weekly range)?

Thanks.

tuxTrader Nov 14, 2019 7:36am | Post# 47

1 Attachment(s)
Symbol_Changer_PLUS v3.3 ... update

ChangeLog:
- Added Excluded Currencies input list in SYMBOLS SETTINGS. All pairs that contains currencies in this list will be removed from symbol buttons. It works on both Auto/Manual Symbols List. You can add maximum of 3 currency (separated by comma).

- Code Optimization
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 26 KB
download from post1

simnz Nov 15, 2019 7:43am | Post# 48

hi, i created this guidance pdf file to explain most important parts of ADR_PLUS indicator settings. hope it'll be useful. {image}
You have done a fine job. You may incorporate this idea as well. Also Connected with ADR.
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...6#post12611146

tuxTrader Nov 15, 2019 11:29am | Post# 49

{quote} You have done a fine job.
you're welcome.

{quote} You may incorporate this idea as well. Also Connected with ADR. https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...6#post12611146
Thanks for the suggestion but i'm not interested about the idea.

tuxTrader Nov 29, 2019 5:48pm | Post# 50

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, new version of ADR_PLUS will be released soon...

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 32 KB

tuxTrader Dec 2, 2019 6:33pm | Post# 51

1 Attachment(s)
ADR_PLUS v5.0 ... update

ChangeLog:
- We have a new major part called Currency Average ADR based on idea by mrdfx explained here.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 67 KB
- Improvements and Optimization on Alert Functionality.

- new version of ADR_PLUS_Indicator_Guidance file.

download from post1

lpp Dec 2, 2019 7:19pm | Post# 52

Hi tuxTrader,
Can you recheck the indicator ?

THE ADR_PLUS v5.0

Will not load on the charts

lpp

tuxTrader Dec 2, 2019 10:20pm | Post# 53

Hi tuxTrader, Can you recheck the indicator ? THE ADR_PLUS v5.0 Will not load on the charts lpp
Hi, i downloaded it from first post. there is no problem, it works perfectly... can you post a screenshot of your chart with Expert tab ?

lpp Dec 2, 2019 11:27pm | Post# 54

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2019-12-03 (1).png
Size: 542 KB

tuxTrader Dec 3, 2019 12:33am | Post# 55

{image}
it seems indicator loaded successfully on your mt4 terminal but there is no lines and tables on chart. maybe there is an interference with another indicator on your chart or other charts. please remove all other charts and indicators. open only a new chart with only ADR_PLUS indicator and test it again with default settings. also plz check Experts tab of your mt4 terminal for any errors. if there is any problem in ADR_PLUS indicator i should be able to reproduce it on my chart so that i can solve it. but i can't reproduce your problem...

lpp Dec 3, 2019 1:20am | Post# 56

2019.12.03 16:18:50.565 Custom indicator ADR_PLUS GBPUSD,H1: removed
2019.12.03 16:18:50.562 ADR_PLUS GBPUSD,H1: uninit reason 8
2019.12.03 16:18:50.562 ADR_PLUS GBPUSD,H1: not initialized
2019.12.03 16:18:50.562 ADR_PLUS GBPUSD,H1: zero divide in 'ADR_PLUS.mq4' (1094,21)
2019.12.03 16:18:50.554 ADR_PLUS GBPUSD,H1: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Copyright 2019 | tuxTrader | mql5.com/en/users/tuxtrader <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
2019.12.03 16:18:40.809 Custom indicator ADR_PLUS GBPUSD,H1: loaded successfully

lpp Dec 3, 2019 2:30am | Post# 57

I've run a "Force all history" script but it has made no difference.Also loaded the ADR plus on other instances of MT4 but same error code.
Hope this helps
lpp

tuxTrader Dec 3, 2019 4:31pm | Post# 58

I've run a "Force all history" script but it has made no difference.Also loaded the ADR plus on other instances of MT4 but same error code. Hope this helps lpp
I'm working on your problem. I hope to release a version that will solve your problem.
Thank you for report

lpp Dec 3, 2019 6:41pm | Post# 59

Thank you for all your behind the scenes work.You have resolved the issue and it is working perfectly.

It also displays without the need to adjust "Compatibility settings"

Good work.

Regards
lpp

tuxTrader Dec 4, 2019 2:49am | Post# 60

ADR_PLUS v5.1 ... update

ChangeLog:
- Minor bugs fixed and Code Optimization

download from post1

© Forex Factory