Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   (binned per thread starter's request) Beat The Market strategy (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=938423)

Idne Oct 10, 2019 11:47pm | Post# 3361

{quote} Added hand phone alert with source code for those who need it. {file}
Sorry for question. How it will work? When two line green and arow up it will show signal on the Phone? And when two line Red and arow down it will show signal? It will also show tp1 and tp2 that they are between lines or outside of them? I am away from the computer and I have no way to check it

Ah-Ong Oct 11, 2019 12:35am | Post# 3362

{quote} Sorry for question. How it will work? When two line green and arow up it will show signal on the Phone? And when two line Red and arow down it will show signal? It will also show tp1 and tp2 that they are between lines or outside of them? I am away from the computer and I have no way to check it
Please ask original poster below
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...1#post12532531

I just add push notification to hand phone, mean when your MT4 got alert, your hand phone will get alert too.

BTM Oct 11, 2019 2:51am | Post# 3363

{quote} Nice ! So in your opinion using the actual Dashboard is not a good idea? Better to catch signals manually?
if you have low-performance PC you can use a dashboard and you can also use a symbol changer, only thing is you need to check all your charts every 15min which is not a problem in my view.

wahyuwid0379 Oct 11, 2019 3:08am | Post# 3364

1 Attachment(s)
Dear BTM,

I saw there is other arrow (blue and red) besides the white one. Is it other indicator or within the same one?
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture.JPG
Size: 85 KB

brenopinto Oct 11, 2019 3:12am | Post# 3365

{quote} if you have low-performance PC you can use a dashboard and you can also use a symbol changer, only thing is you need to check all your charts every 15min which is not a problem in my view.
True, depends if you do that all day long of if you have others activities running

Drakeras Oct 11, 2019 3:36am | Post# 3366

{quote} if you have low-performance PC you can use a dashboard and you can also use a symbol changer, only thing is you need to check all your charts every 15min which is not a problem in my view.
Hello BTM

can i ask what is the screen size you recommend to monitor 20+ chart ?

BTM Oct 11, 2019 3:43am | Post# 3367

{quote} Hello BTM can i ask what is the screen size you recommend to monitor 20+ chart ?
it depends on you,i have 3 22" LG monitor .1 for checking news,1 for technical analysis,1 for beat the market strategy.

trieuVhh Oct 11, 2019 4:02am | Post# 3368

{quote} it depends on you,i have 3 22" LG monitor .1 for checking news,1 for technical analysis,1 for beat the market strategy.
Lol, and im trading with my 14" screen and 4 years old laptop, sir plz consider sell your signal in the future

Ah-Ong Oct 11, 2019 4:25am | Post# 3369

{quote} it depends on you,i have 3 22" LG monitor .1 for checking news,1 for technical analysis,1 for beat the market strategy.
1) What news website you are looking at ??
2) 19 pairs currency arrange into tile arrangement in 22" monitor ??
Thanks

Reza78 Oct 11, 2019 4:27am | Post# 3370

2 Attachment(s)
Hi guys......thanks for sharing you ideas.....especially BTM for this method....
In some cases such last night there is wonderful movement of GBP ....but i didnt see any signal ...for example in GBPJPY 300 pipp movement... or EURGBP 150 pips ....
it depend on the broker ?Click to Enlarge

Name: EURGBPM15.png
Size: 33 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: GBPJPYM15.png
Size: 30 KB

forexcentric Oct 11, 2019 4:28am | Post# 3371

{quote} Its impossible to manage taking all the signals manually if you don’t want to sit in front of the screens 24/7. You sound like fallen into euphoria after facing some success, congratulation but how long did you test the system now with taking ALL of the signals, a few weeks, monthes? Any investors invested yet? Where is the long term track record showing any proof the system is profitable after taking „ALL“ those signals? :-)
Dear lddd,
It is not impossible to take all the signals in a week. I have a job, but I am able to check and take them all ( well, almost all as I concluded that I'm a human being and human beings sleep at nights ) simply because of push notifications on my smart from VPS. Well, this supposes that I should check the charts every time a notification pops up. And this can be disturbing to my mental processes because of the switching of attention from what I'm doing to charts and back. Well, this is a problem that have an individual solution for everyone, so you should check yourself if you can ( and want ) to invest this energy and time in trading with this method. Don't forget that trading is a very serious and difficult job, no system can make it easy, a certain amount of time and energy is needed to be invested whatever system will be used, in order to have success.
If you cannot invest these things, it's not the system issue. This investment is needed because this system wants to catch the middle part of a let's say big move, and nobody knows when that middle part begins, so you should stay in touch with the charts, signals and notifications, and as BTM said, take all signals that qualifies in order to put in practice the system statistics.

About the long term track record, I have a succesfull track of about two months, which for me is enough, given the multitude of events and market phases in these two months. Part of this track I shared on this thread. But this track ( and any other track ) is useless to you - it would generate only questions in your mind ( which need supplementary efforts from your part to prove or disprove ) and no trading decisions. Only the track that is built by yourself ( forward test ) will be useful to you and will generate the correct decisions. So it's better for you to start it than to wait for some tracks from BTM or anybody else. That's it - the trading job is generally an individual pursuit in terms of responsibility.

So my two cents: don't wait anything anymore, start to really think about the system ( why is this or that rule ), and take your own responsibility: in a time period of ... I will decide about this system GO/NO_GO. Until then, I will forward test it, use the help from the thread, and build my own track ( and my trading journal on this system - very important ).

You still have some time until 31 Oct ... And don't forget: even if it's a NO_GO for you, for other people it works like a charm, and this is just normal in trading.

BTM Oct 11, 2019 4:39am | Post# 3372

{quote} 1) What news website you are looking at ?? 2) 19 pairs currency arrange into tile arrangement in 22" monitor ?? Thanks
1- bloomberg TV,tweeter,live squawk,investing
2- yes why not,open all chart and load beat the market template on each.

BTM Oct 11, 2019 4:41am | Post# 3373

{quote} Dear lddd, It is not impossible to take all the signals in a week. I have a job, but I am able to check and take them all ( well, almost all as I concluded that I'm a human being and human beings sleep at nights ) simply because of push notifications on my smart from VPS. Well, this supposes that I should check the charts every time a notification pops up. And this can be disturbing to my mental processes because of the switching of attention from what I'm doing to charts and back. Well, this is a problem that have an individual...

very good point.actually i told how i manage to catch all signals.teamwork is better than solo .

BTM Oct 11, 2019 4:44am | Post# 3374

Hi guys......thanks for sharing you ideas.....especially BTM for this method.... In some cases such last night there is wonderful movement of GBP ....but i didnt see any signal ...for example in GBPJPY 300 pipp movement... or EURGBP 150 pips .... it depend on the broker ?{image}{image}
if all terms passed for a signal indicator,you will get an arrow and alert .this is a specification of signal indicator that gives you the higher probability signal.

BTM Oct 11, 2019 4:49am | Post# 3375

{quote} Lol, and im trading with my 14" screen and 4 years old laptop, sir plz consider sell your signal in the future
its not a problem at all,you can use a symbol changer and check each chart every 15min .
im not a seller and i dont sell signal,im trying to teach you fishing not give you a fish.you can trading like professional too,but it needs discipline in trading, perseverance and practice.

forexcentric Oct 11, 2019 4:55am | Post# 3376

{quote} teamwork is better than solo .
Always! And in every bussiness!

wahyuwid0379 Oct 11, 2019 4:56am | Post# 3377

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Reza,

I face the same too. Today looks weird all my arrows including the days before also not appear in the chart.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture.JPG
Size: 97 KB

Reza78 Oct 11, 2019 4:58am | Post# 3378

{quote} if all terms passed for a signal indicator,you will get an arrow and alert .this is a specification of signal indicator that gives you the higher probability signal.

i want to know you didnt any signal too? do you think that such this situation indicator should send signal or not? I mean you review your indicator terms or think it doesnt need

BTM Oct 11, 2019 5:01am | Post# 3379

{quote} i want to know you didnt any signal too? do you think that such this situation indicator should send signal or not? I mean you review your indicator terms or think it doesnt need
i didn't have a signal either .yes it is completely right that we didn't have signal on GBP yesterday.

forexcentric Oct 11, 2019 5:23am | Post# 3380

{quote} i want to know you didnt any signal too? do you think that such this situation indicator should send signal or not? I mean you review your indicator terms or think it doesnt need
Hi Reza,

Just a maybe little help for clarifying your doubts: read https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...8#post12431798 and https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...1#post12514001, and after this analyze that situation where you think the system should generate a signal and ask yourself why it would be like that considering the information from those two posts.
Remember that this system catches only the middle part of a bigger wave. This is the correct use of this system.

© Forex Factory