Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Beat The Market strategy (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=938423)

BTM Sep 11, 2019 2:20am | Post# 1881

Just posting again to say thank you to BTM and zed.fr. I have been following the thread since the beginning and posted very little, but catch up daily. I have followed base rules on one demo and then just using some basic logic of the trends provided by it as well in an alternate demo account (basically looking at price of recent candles in comparison to baseline, and trend, and playing in direction if trend is clear toward next pivot). Both of my accounts have been very profitable thus far, and i cannot thank you enough. I know at one point, someone...
MT4 and MT5 is just a terminal. you can access to trade facebook,coca,silver,oil,forex,sp500,nikkie,... with MT4 too.

behof Sep 11, 2019 2:58am | Post# 1882

Hi Folks !
First of all a big thanks to BTM for releasing this trading system.
It supports very mell my current trading method.
Nethertheless I have an issue regarding missing arrows after
a trading alert window appears.
Any body has an idea how to fix it ?
Thanks in advance.

forexcentric Sep 11, 2019 3:23am | Post# 1883

{quote} we will consider that for the next update.
Hi BTM, zed.fr,

I would like to express my idea about a next dashboard update: to have also a notification about the situation when the price touched or crossed the trend bands. Like this, we could invest our attention in a short analysis about a possible counter-trend move ...

If you consider this would complicate the life of ( some ) users, I will understand ....

Cush Sep 11, 2019 3:41am | Post# 1884

2 Attachment(s)
Вчера на двух парах sl((
Click to Enlarge

Name: 1.png
Size: 39 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2.png
Size: 36 KB

BTM Sep 11, 2019 3:52am | Post# 1885

Вчера на двух парах sl(( {image} {image}
first of all write english,second,both trade you places wrong sl .

Cush Sep 11, 2019 4:05am | Post# 1886

[quote=BTM; 12495489] {quote} прежде всего пишите по-английски, во-вторых, оба торгуют вами местами неправильно sl .[/цитата]
Aww sorry!! Why is it wrong to put sl?

BTM Sep 11, 2019 4:13am | Post# 1887

{quote} прежде всего пишите по-английски, во-вторых, оба торгуют вами местами неправильно sl .[/цитата]
AUDUSD : green line is your sl,the day you opened trade ,not next day .
EURAUD : you sl is very close,you should set sl on second line (orange) .

Cush Sep 11, 2019 4:26am | Post# 1888

[quote=BTM;12495533]{quote}{quote} AUDUSD : зеленая линия-это ваш sl,день ,когда вы открыли сделку, а не на следующий день . EURAUD: вы sl очень близко,вы должны установить sl на второй линии (оранжевый) .[/цитата]
Thanks BTM!! I why the thought that sl touted on red and blue lines.

Legge Sep 11, 2019 4:32am | Post# 1889

1 Attachment(s)
Sell EUR/CAD

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURCADM15..png
Size: 53 KB

forexcentric Sep 11, 2019 4:49am | Post# 1890

{quote}{quote} AUDUSD : зеленая линия-это ваш sl,день ,когда вы открыли сделку, а не на следующий день . EURAUD: вы sl очень близко,вы
About managing SL and TP:
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...3#post12433203
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...5#post12434425

It's not something mechanical ... You should asses trend strength ... It's already written somewhere here in thread... Read it!

Degolep Sep 11, 2019 4:54am | Post# 1891

Sell EUR/CAD {image}
Interesting I didn't get an alert from the dashboard, I have the arrow on charts.

leppozdrav Sep 11, 2019 4:58am | Post# 1892

{quote} Interesting I didn't get an alert from the dashboard, I have the arrow on charts.

I didn't get the alert as well, but I took the trade anyway.

Mundo Sep 11, 2019 4:58am | Post# 1893

1 Attachment(s)
Profitable trades for the day. Opened new EC trade...should be another profitable trade if so, might be done for the week.

Read entire thread, stop asking questions already answered, and follow the rules. You will get same results (plus wouldn't hurt to have at least two years experience trading or at minimum know at least basics of trading),
Click to Enlarge

Name: Trade Report 2019-09-11-2.png
Size: 19 KB

forexcentric Sep 11, 2019 4:59am | Post# 1894

{quote} Interesting I didn't get an alert from the dashboard, I have the arrow on charts.
Me neither. I think it's because when arrow was stabilized, the trend strength in dashboard was just under 0.0010 ( I mean lower band ), so it has been filtered. I don't know if it was the case, I didn't followed closely, but I imagined that this would be the root cause.

I don't think it's a big issue, the next winning trade will surely come ...

Legge Sep 11, 2019 5:03am | Post# 1895

19 charts open, signal from indicator F, not from the dashboard.

Mundo Sep 11, 2019 5:13am | Post# 1896

I do not use dashboard...thought would be nice to use but would not load data so decided to not even bother.

Never used any robot anyways, I trade charts based on analysis not arrow. I decide which trades to take, even if arrow shows. So if arrow shows with an approved analysis I trade it as it is the only trade of the week. No reason to trade 50 arrows a week watching charts all day and risking trades going against me on a tweet. Learn to be selective and trade high probability trades that will pay, not just any trade hoping to hit one.

Just my personal opinion, since I know I will be told that...

Ah-Ong Sep 11, 2019 6:34am | Post# 1897

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} 19 charts open, signal from indicator F, not from the dashboard.
Mine is only 2 charts open (to save some vps resources)
one is for BTM analysis.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 121 KB

one is for HP Alert (M) BTM to scan for signal
Name:  Screenshot2.png
Views: 663
Size:  16 KB

Ah-Ong Sep 11, 2019 6:47am | Post# 1898

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} good job alhalawi,you are completely right . i left this trick for who is really interested in system and really working with my system.but i give you another trick,look at the trend indicator,when its steps is powerfully up or down,if you had a buy or sell signal and its near to your tp2,you can shift your tp2 to news day tps . here you can earn more pips and nother trick for you,if you have a buy or sell trade and tp2 not hit yet,next day with news tp and sl comes and your trade still open followed by rules and trend indicator,in new day...
Example of :
if you have a buy or sell trade and tp2 not hit yet,next day with news tp and sl comes and your trade still open followed by rules and trend indicator,in new day you get new signals same as trade you have open, you can add more to your current trade and final tp is new day tp2 .

below is cent account.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 127 KB
I don't know is it possible to hit tp2 ??

General Lee Sep 11, 2019 7:16am | Post# 1899

1 Attachment(s)
receive sort signal USDCAD. waiting for rebound,...
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_585.jpg
Size: 143 KB

Degolep Sep 11, 2019 7:37am | Post# 1900

{quote} Hi BTM, zed.fr, I would like to express my idea about a next dashboard update: to have also a notification about the situation when the price touched or crossed the trend bands. Like this, we could invest our attention in a short analysis about a possible counter-trend move ... If you consider this would complicate the life of ( some ) users, I will understand ....
This would be a great addition to the system. After watching the bands movement, the price gets back into the bands very soon once it moves outside.

Do it

EDIT: EURAUD,EURCAD both price out of the bands now.

© Forex Factory