Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Beat The Market strategy (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=938423)

forexcentric Sep 10, 2019 3:28am | Post# 1841

BTM not open order How i can fix it? {image}
I think you consider this as an issue, but in reality this is a dashboard feature: it doesn't open a trade without your analysis done ....

DrDave Sep 10, 2019 3:33am | Post# 1842

{quote} As long as it keeps making HH, I'm all good.
Unfortunately, we cannot predict, but only have EXPECTATIONS based on past data.
It may be problematic to get over about 1.2353 because that is about the weekly high.
Whenever the H1 up swing completes, that also completes the H4, so H4 will be ready to fall. Then you can look for the bands to slope down and start getting down arrows.

DrDave Sep 10, 2019 4:22am | Post# 1843

1 Attachment(s)
First signal of the day on GBPUSD (for me at least). Name:  Screenshot1.png
Views: 1040
Size:  51 KB
You put your TP OUTSIDE of the upper band, right?
Remember that the upper band is an area that price does not reach very often. And price going ABOVE the upper band happens even less frequently.

JustDoIt25 Sep 10, 2019 4:30am | Post# 1844

{quote} You put your TP OUTSIDE of the upper band, right? Remember that the upper band is an area that price does not reach very often. And price going ABOVE the upper band happens even less frequently. {image}
Yes, I placed it here because the pivot was fairly close to the upper side of the bands. I planned on manually closing the trade when price reached the bands and I placed the TP on the pivot in case price surges and reaches the pivot before I manually close the trade.

leppozdrav Sep 10, 2019 4:52am | Post# 1845

GBPUSD double top is confirmed. TMA is flat as well, this might look like a change of a trend to downside.

ejiexe Sep 10, 2019 4:57am | Post# 1846

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Yes, I placed it here because the pivot was fairly close to the upper side of the bands. I planned on manually closing the trade when price reached the bands and I placed the TP on the pivot in case price surges and reaches the pivot before I manually close the trade.
Closed manually too
Click to Enlarge

Name: gu out.jpg
Size: 104 KB

LebogangM Sep 10, 2019 5:08am | Post# 1847

{quote} Closed manually too {image}
Hy, what’s the name of the indicator that marks you trade (open and close) with dotted line?

des22 Sep 10, 2019 6:46am | Post# 1848

1 Attachment(s)
hi Did get EurAud Sell this morning?
and are you first Waiting for a candle to pass base line?
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image2.png
Size: 13 KB

forexcentric Sep 10, 2019 7:21am | Post# 1849

hi Did get EurAud Sell this morning? and are you first Waiting for a candle to pass base line? {image}
Yep, I did the notification/arrow.
I respect all the rules and tips from page 1 ( including safety ). That's why I didn't engaged that trade.

des22 Sep 10, 2019 7:37am | Post# 1850

awseome that baseline safety is very good

so wel wait for a candle to close below the baseline and if it still looks good will take that sell

ejiexe Sep 10, 2019 8:47am | Post# 1851

{quote}Hy, what’s the name of the indicator that marks you trade (open and close) with dotted line?
Just drag the closed trade from the history to the chart and you are done

fullaforex Sep 10, 2019 8:52am | Post# 1852

1 Attachment(s)
{quote}Hy, what’s the name of the indicator that marks you trade (open and close) with dotted line?

Trade_Plotter.mq4

Cheers,
Fulla

LebogangM Sep 10, 2019 9:08am | Post# 1853

{quote} Just drag the closed trade from the history to the chart and you are done
Thank you

LebogangM Sep 10, 2019 9:08am | Post# 1854

{quote} {file} Cheers, Fulla
Thank you

Merka Sep 10, 2019 9:24am | Post# 1855

Hello everybody
Does anyone knows on what indicator these trend bands are based on?
On post #1 is written nothing is repainting so for sure are not based on TMA that is repainting.

ejiexe Sep 10, 2019 9:34am | Post# 1856

Hello everybody Does anyone knows on what indicator these trend bands are based on? On post #1 is written nothing is repainting so for sure are not based on TMA that is repainting.
guys lets stick to trade and make profit,it doesnt matter i made it or other or how i changed the code, stick to our main goal, use this system and make profit.
i always says an example for my friend, imagine you are a prisoner and you got a hammer,dont waste your time about how does this hammer made,who gave it to me or why,or is it strong or not,go break the wall and scape,thats the purpose that hammer made
BTM

philhosk Sep 10, 2019 10:50am | Post# 1857

Thanks to my friend zed.fr ,new version of BTM Dashboard released . download it from here or page 1 . installation is same as before. (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...3#post12466483) {file}
BTM, appreciating all your work and sharing, I just got back from holiday and set up the dashboard, because I have a 4k screen the dashboard occupies a 1 inch square thus unreadable. Is there any way the expert file could have the option to have the text expandable to fit the screen? Thanks Phil

Degolep Sep 10, 2019 11:18am | Post# 1858

{quote} BTM, appreciating all your work and sharing, I just got back from holiday and set up the dashboard, because I have a 4k screen the dashboard occupies a 1 inch square thus unreadable. Is there any way the expert file could have the option to have the text expandable to fit the screen? Thanks Phil
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...8#post12362658

philhosk Sep 10, 2019 11:36am | Post# 1859

Degolep thanks that fixed it!

vishal1221 Sep 10, 2019 11:52am | Post# 1860

Hi ,

I have some questions ,
BTm can trade auto when arrow alert come?
And it can close order auto?
If any One can help me to to do this .
Can shear Template file with auto trade and auto close .

Thanks in advance

© Forex Factory