Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   (binned per thread starter's request) Beat The Market strategy (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=938423)

Yenom Aug 22, 2019 3:20am | Post# 861

Hi, BTM abandoned his thread ? Cheers jf
He is on vacation if one of the posts is correct.

Raju Aug 22, 2019 3:21am | Post# 862

my last contribution here
That was very creative with that horizontal line. I hope it isn't your last.

le celte Aug 22, 2019 3:25am | Post# 863

{quote} He is on vacation
Oh no he is here :
https://www.forexfactory.com/btm

kette Aug 22, 2019 4:03am | Post# 864

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURAUDM15.png
Size: 101 KB

GPipz Aug 22, 2019 4:06am | Post# 865

{image}
Yay. What's that blue/orange line and arrow you're using? Can you kindly share it?

kette Aug 22, 2019 4:11am | Post# 866

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPJPYM15.png
Size: 110 KB

kette Aug 22, 2019 4:15am | Post# 867

2 Attachment(s)
Now you can discuss how to do it, why and how to do it, you always have to be there and take it fast
Have a nice Weekend
many points
Click to Enlarge

Name: NZDJPYM15.png
Size: 64 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: NZDUSDM15.png
Size: 62 KB

Yenom Aug 22, 2019 4:32am | Post# 868

{quote} Oh no he is here : https://www.forexfactory.com/btm
He was online. But that does not mean he is not on vacation. When I am on vacation, I also read quite a bit from the phone but cannot or donīt want to post. Posting may result in questions etc. which is more time consuming than simply reading. If I were him, I would also read when I have some time just so that I donīt have to read 500 posts at once but over the course of the week(s)

spae11 Aug 22, 2019 4:35am | Post# 869

1 Attachment(s)
I'm still nervous, but I think he's looking for a point. I had a hard time keeping the arrow from being painted again.

I'll have to test it a little more.
Name:  new.png
Views: 1012
Size:  15 KB

tito5615104 Aug 22, 2019 5:01am | Post# 870

{quote} I have edited something, now it's fun you always have to stay with it actually, I was banished and written to and ignored Just wanted to go as I said it is good {image}
would you tell me the name of indicator or insert here if you want?

kette Aug 22, 2019 5:08am | Post# 871

{quote} would you tell me the name of indicator or insert here if you want?
I do not share anything here, was turned on by some people stupid, that's it
just wanted to show that it is possible, others just tell me, I make it all live and not one here shows what on demo, then comes the question why are they all here
I can tell you
you can share, you can do that or that, I was not given anything, I had to work it all out, sorry you maybe not

GPipz Aug 22, 2019 5:13am | Post# 872

{quote} I do not share anything here, was turned on by some people stupid, that's it just wanted to show that it is possible, others just tell me, I make it all live and not one here shows what on demo, then comes the question why are they all here I can tell you you can share, you can do that or that, I was not given anything, I had to work it all out, sorry you maybe not
Share the indicators on a new thread then so it won't be a problem to those stupid people. Just saying, but hey, this will improve everyone's trading, right?

kette Aug 22, 2019 5:16am | Post# 873

{quote} Share the indicators on a new thread then so it won't be a problem to those stupid people. Just saying, but hey, this will improve everyone's trading, right?
I would like to do, you have already given a lot, even there they are

kette Aug 22, 2019 5:18am | Post# 874

everyone just wants to have nothing to do but make quick money, that's not the case, as a trader you're just chasing

SeaTheStars Aug 22, 2019 5:24am | Post# 875

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} would you tell me the name of indicator or insert here if you want?
There you go

_MA_Crossover_Alert_.ex4
_MA_Crossover_Alert_.mq4

MasterNed Aug 22, 2019 5:27am | Post# 876

{quote} Yay. What's that blue/orange line and arrow you're using? Can you kindly share it?
Looks like a Half Trend indicator, but those arrows don't seem to belong to it.

kette Aug 22, 2019 5:28am | Post# 877

{quote} There you go {file} {file}
Well, there is one that makes trouble, you have to reprogram him a little bit

GPipz Aug 22, 2019 5:28am | Post# 878

everyone just wants to have nothing to do but make quick money, that's not the case, as a trader you're just chasing
We're just looking for best possible way of trading. That's all. No hard feelings. If someone can't, then it's ok.

SeaTheStars Aug 22, 2019 5:31am | Post# 879

{quote} Well, there is one that makes trouble, you have to reprogram him a little bit
What trouble? You posted it, I just copied it over. And it does not need reprogramming, stop lying. Itīs the same indicator that the one in your pic.

kette Aug 22, 2019 5:31am | Post# 880

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Looks like a Half Trend indicator, but those arrows don't seem to belong to it.
It's also OK without that
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURJPYM15.png
Size: 77 KB

© Forex Factory