Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Beat The Market strategy (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=938423)

DrDave Aug 21, 2019 9:05am | Post# 841

{quote} OK. Care to share where the action is, and where you harvested 2x your daily target?
Here I posted yesterday where the action is today. (Just jammed up my little garden pip harvester, the pips came in at such a high rate!)
Here I posted my 2X daily goal this morning, before I even had breakfast, the pips were harvested!

penuelophir Aug 21, 2019 9:06am | Post# 842

{quote} I don't trade this system. I used to trade in the Extreme TMA thread way back in 2011-2012, so I know how the TMA bands work. This BTM system is just a variation of that. If I were to trade this, I would continue to use my own analysis to choose which pair to trade and which is the best timeframe where movement should show up. Then I would look at the signals the system gives that agree with the direction that I chose.
wow! Thanks for your responds but if I may ask which system do you trade these days? This is because I have been watching your weekly profits grow and I would love to trade like you. Thanks.

MasterNed Aug 21, 2019 9:23am | Post# 843

{quote} Here I posted yesterday where the action is today. (Just jammed up my little garden pip harvester, the pips came in at such a high rate!) Here I posted my 2X daily goal this morning, before I even had breakfast, the pips were harvested!
OK. I see. I wouldn't have traded that.. I have a different system. Still, thanks for the info.

DrDave Aug 21, 2019 9:28am | Post# 844

{quote} OK. I see. I wouldn't have traded that.. I have a different system. Still, thanks for the info.
Those are 2 different pairs. Are you saying that you wouldn't have traded either of them?

MasterNed Aug 21, 2019 9:47am | Post# 845

{quote} Those are 2 different pairs. Are you saying that you wouldn't have traded either of them?
Yes. Yesterday's GBPAUD might have been a good setup earlier - at 4:00 (GMT+1), but I sleep at that time. As for USDCAD, I would have taken the trade today, if it wasn't for the news release. So, this one was also a no go. You and I trade different systems. A far I can see from these two examples, you aim to scalp 5-10 pips per trade while I aim for 20-70 pips... so what is good for you doesn't necessarily have to be good for me and vice versa.

MasterNed Aug 21, 2019 9:52am | Post# 846

{quote} Yes, we're still working on it. {image}
Good. If you succeed, let us know! Thumbs up!

DrDave Aug 21, 2019 10:03am | Post# 847

{quote} Yes. Yesterday's GBPAUD might have been a good setup earlier - at 4:00 (GMT+1), but I sleep at that time. As for USDCAD, I would have taken the trade today, if it wasn't for the news release. So, this one was also a no go. You and I trade different systems. A far I can see from these two examples, you aim to scalp 5-10 pips per trade while I aim for 20-70 pips... so what is good for you doesn't necessarily have to be good for me and vice versa.
But did you miss the part in the USDCAD analysis that the Weekly is a RALLY to the Monthly? Doesn't that tell you the big boys will be on the field, so be ready for ANY down move, just in case?

I gave the GPS coordinates of the pip field.
I gave the rows that were of interest.
Then you stand aside and watch while others harvest the pips, because, "that doesn't fit with my system, and I am an extreme purist that has no option in my system for harvesting high probability situations"?

OK man, if that is what suits you, no problem.

Mundo Aug 21, 2019 10:14am | Post# 848

{quote} But did you miss the part in the USDCAD analysis that the Weekly is a RALLY to the Monthly? Doesn't that tell you the big boys will be on the field, so be ready for ANY down move, just in case? I gave the GPS coordinates of the pip field. I gave the rows that were of interest. Then you stand aside and watch while others harvest the pips, because, "that doesn't fit with my system, and I am an extreme purist that has no option in my system for harvesting high probability situations"? OK man, if that is what suits you, no problem.
STOP ALREADY!!

You already stated you do not trade this system. So please leave! You are just a demo trader with a passion to belittle people. You are of no benefit to this thread. You use TMA so stick with it, I truly wish you well. I do. But your demeaning attitude is of no use here.

In my previous career as a Counselor, with my PhD...I have seen all types of people, and usually none want to see their issues, hence why I made so much money, because people are more willing to pay me to try to fix them rather than them looking at themselves, find the fault and change. And you are no exception.

Please do have, once again the last word! You will only prove my point.

MasterNed Aug 21, 2019 10:19am | Post# 849

{quote} But did you miss the part in the USDCAD analysis that the Weekly is a RALLY to the Monthly? Doesn't that tell you the big boys will be on the field, so be ready for ANY down move, just in case? I gave the GPS coordinates of the pip field. I gave the rows that were of interest. Then you stand aside and watch while others harvest the pips, because, "that doesn't fit with my system, and I am an extreme purist that has no option in my system for harvesting high probability situations"? OK man, if that is what suits you, no problem.
I thank you for your analysis, but I have my own. And, this time it agreed with yours that USDCAD might go down. However, I NEVER open positions immediately before or during the news release. It is a suicide if you are trading live account. There are plenty of opportunities when "the coast is clear". Standing aside is many times a good thing. At any given time, someone is harvesting, someone is losing and someone is standing aside. That is the nature of the market and trading. Different styles of trading produce different number of opportunities. If you aim to scalp, you will have an abundance of opportunities. On the other hand, if you want to harvest 30, 50 or 70 pips per trade, there isn't a perfect setup around every corner.

I used to be impatient and felt obliged to trade and meet my daily projections. Not anymore. I learned to relax and wait for the trade to come to me. If it comes, and it looks perfect, I open a position and trade. If it doesn't... no big deal. It wasn't meant to be. Live to trade another day. The market will be tomorrow and the day after that and the year after this, etc. There is e a saying: "Never chase a woman or a bus. There is always another one coming." The same goes for the setups. "Sniper" style of trading suits me. I set up an "ambush", prepare my gun...and wait for the target to come. Patience is the key. When the perfect setup presents itself, I "shoot to kill".

DrDave Aug 21, 2019 10:29am | Post# 850

{quote} STOP ALREADY!! You already stated you do not trade this system. So please leave! You are just a demo trader with a passion to belittle people. You are of no benefit to this thread. You use TMA so stick with it, I truly wish you well. I do. But your demeaning attitude is of no use here. In my previous career as a Counselor, with my PhD...I have seen all types of people, and usually none want to see their issues, hence why I made so much money, because people are more willing to pay me to try to fix them rather than them looking at...
HA-ha-ha! You crack me up! I didn't realize that you were part of the Forum Police.
usually none want to see their issues,
You checked the mirror lately?

your demeaning attitude is of no use here
But your attitude is sorely missed here. Everyone should adopt your attitude. Keep it up!

Thanks for the entertaining diatribe. I enjoyed reading it.

leeshindig Aug 21, 2019 6:22pm | Post# 851

{quote} STOP ALREADY!! You already stated you do not trade this system. So please leave! You are just a demo trader with a passion to belittle people. You are of no benefit to this thread. You use TMA so stick with it, I truly wish you well. I do. But your demeaning attitude is of no use here. In my previous career as a Counselor, with my PhD...I have seen all types of people, and usually none want to see their issues, hence why I made so much money, because people are more willing to pay me to try to fix them rather than them looking at themselves,...
Just put him on ignore, the thread is easier to follow that way.

kette Aug 21, 2019 7:20pm | Post# 852

1 Attachment(s)
so good luck to your pros, it seems that what is on page 1 is true, but do not forget to take profits, then your accounts will soon burst
I have edited something, now it's fun
you always have to stay with it
actually, I was banished and written to and ignored
Just wanted to go as I said it is good
Click to Enlarge

Name: [DAX30]M15.png
Size: 67 KB

civilpes2001 Aug 21, 2019 10:47pm | Post# 853

{quote} I have edited something, now it's fun you always have to stay with it actually, I was banished and written to and ignored Just wanted to go as I said it is good {image}

Nice trades, simple and elegent

aelimian Aug 21, 2019 10:53pm | Post# 854

{quote} I use the 15min trend. Since 15/1 = 15, itīs pretty close to 240/15=16.
Thank you. How do you get the arrow to show up correctly on the chart?

GPipz Aug 22, 2019 1:28am | Post# 855

{quote} I have edited something, now it's fun you always have to stay with it actually, I was banished and written to and ignored Just wanted to go as I said it is good {image}
Kindly share indi channel with the midline. Thanks.

Raju Aug 22, 2019 2:31am | Post# 856

1 Attachment(s)
Kindly share indi channel with the midline. Thanks.
Just color the top line in the indicator D from 'None' to 'Red'.
Name:  Edited Indicator D.jpg
Views: 704
Size:  40 KB

kette Aug 22, 2019 2:46am | Post# 857

2 Attachment(s)
my last contribution here
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDCADM15.png
Size: 87 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDCADM15df.png
Size: 90 KB

Yenom Aug 22, 2019 3:07am | Post# 858

{quote} Thank you. How do you get the arrow to show up correctly on the chart?
Arrow does appear normally ( I dont pay attention to alerts and sounds on live candle), but I trade retraces. The arrow indicator is best used as an overall trend indicator rather than the actual signal imo. That way you get way more quality signals on fewer pairs. I will make a few pics once my day ends or during the weekend.

GPipz Aug 22, 2019 3:10am | Post# 859

{quote} Just color the top line in the indicator D from 'None' to 'Red'. {image}
Cool. Thanks, Raju.

le celte Aug 22, 2019 3:14am | Post# 860

Hi,
BTM abandoned his thread ?
Cheers
jf

© Forex Factory