Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Beat The Market strategy (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=938423)

Aia8888 Aug 18, 2019 10:24am | Post# 721

I already have a profitable method. I use Daily, 4hr, and look for setups on 1hr. However, I decided to look for setups on 15M because this system gives me what I lacked (so far) for best possible entry. I have taken some trades according to Main Rule. However, I do my own analysis according to my system and trading plan then look for setups on 15M. I do not just sit and wait for arrows. There are multiple ways to trade with what BTM has gracefully shared, one only has to look for them or simply wait till BTM and teach us the different ways to benefit...
Great ! Can you share your system or open a thread to show it ?

ezmonyfx Aug 18, 2019 10:24am | Post# 722

1 Attachment(s)
Yes we all need to be on board and have the same charts to use the system. Whether your a newbie or an expert you have to stick to rules and see if it is profitable. Master the system in its purest form, no need to be adding indis , not all systems work for everyone but this system has been around along time trade with the trend simple and pure. BTM is re-enforcing common sense and using simple price action for us to enter and exit trades. The charts are clean and easy to see. What i think is cool about this system is even though we enter on 15 min. chart you can get nice pips because hes provided us with targets. Most 15 min traders are looking for 5 -15 pips and this system keeps you in the trade for much more. I can see people jumping out at TP1 until they learn and gain confidence in the system which is ok. I've only been here a week but i like what i've seen so far. 50 pip trade on EU, 90+ pips on CAD, a 40 and 50 pip trade on E/G there's 250 pips right there telling me we have a system with great potential. All we need is to get one or 2 a week and we're on our way. Lets Let BTM guide us on this journey and not clutter the pages with wheres the code ,painting non painting adding channels blah blah blah let the mans system come to you and master it. Lets work together to make this the best thread on FF
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 46 KB

le celte Aug 18, 2019 10:56am | Post# 723

..... let the mans system come to you and master it. Lets work together to make this the best thread on FF ...
Hi,
very well said

kette Aug 18, 2019 11:04am | Post# 724

{quote} Dr. Dave seems you know everything in trading. Why dont you share your setups and charts with your entries so that everybody here can learn from you.

whoever succeeds will never reveal anything, ever thought

mUrfo Aug 18, 2019 11:22am | Post# 725

Hey,

Great system and thank you for making all of this available to us!

I am just wondering is it possible to alter the indicator TF so that I take the signals from the daily chart?

Or would this mess up the whole thing?

Thanks!

DrDave Aug 18, 2019 12:02pm | Post# 726

{quote} whoever succeeds will never reveal anything, ever thought
Then that means I have not succeeded, because i HAVE revealed SEVERAL things.

kette Aug 18, 2019 12:18pm | Post# 727

{quote} Then that means I have not succeeded, because i HAVE revealed SEVERAL things.
I did not know that I wrote to you ???

DrDave Aug 18, 2019 1:15pm | Post# 728

{quote} I did not know that I wrote to you ???
No,you did not directly address me in post #725. However, you did indirectly address me when you replied to marioo777, who directly addressed me.

valesch Aug 18, 2019 2:20pm | Post# 729

so.. the arrow indicator and the alert, do they print live at the same time and price as printed in the chart history?

godwinonuh15 Aug 18, 2019 2:38pm | Post# 730

{quote} thank you for interested in my system. arrows has alert signal you can have it on MT4 desktop,MT4 mobile,Email easily. the trend indicator is not repainting but you most know steps are calculating in H4 time frame so maybe a liitle change during fixing H4 candle but its as low as you can not see it and not even important because we trade on m15 . please use this system on demo to match with its behavior.
Can someone pls help explain how to get a text alert frm the arrow in this system

kette Aug 18, 2019 4:41pm | Post# 731

{quote} No,you did not directly address me in post #725. However, you did indirectly address me when you replied to marioo777, who directly addressed me.
I can still read, he wanted to see something of your big trade, I responded to how I see it, who has success is never something price

spae11 Aug 18, 2019 6:43pm | Post# 732

1 Attachment(s)
tip principle of arrow!
Click to Enlarge

Name: tip.png
Size: 39 KB

kette Aug 18, 2019 7:08pm | Post# 733

1 Attachment(s)
I test it, have changed a little
arrow buy
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPJPYM15zui.png
Size: 82 KB

trieuVhh Aug 18, 2019 10:07pm | Post# 734

1 Attachment(s)
I test it, have changed a little arrow buy {image}
dont know why my chart is different from yours, i use ic market
Click to Enlarge

Name: Untitled.png
Size: 38 KB

General Lee Aug 19, 2019 1:16am | Post# 735

i got notification short EJ, but no arrow...

kette Aug 19, 2019 1:27am | Post# 736

{quote} dont know why my chart is different from yours, i use ic market {image}
i admiral markets

Legge Aug 19, 2019 5:50am | Post# 737

1 Attachment(s)
Hello! An arrow has appeared on the chart, but there is no notification on the phone.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDM15.png
Size: 42 KB

Legge Aug 19, 2019 6:40am | Post# 738

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDCADM15.png
Size: 42 KB

MarketFox Aug 19, 2019 7:36am | Post# 739

It's very nice and simple system. I trade currencies instead of pairs, but it's really straight forward. Every time you open a position blind folded there's a 50%/50% you win... when in trend however, the rate of success increases and with a proper risk management it's a no brainer. I don't know why so many people jumps into EAs and very complicated indicator-based decisions.

DrDave Aug 19, 2019 8:10am | Post# 740

It's very nice and simple system. I trade currencies instead of pairs, but it's really straight forward. Every time you open a position blind folded there's a 50%/50% you win... when in trend however, the rate of success increases and with a proper risk management it's a no brainer. I don't know why so many people jumps into EAs and very complicated indicator-based decisions.
Beat The Market IS an indicator based system, so your comment makes no sense. Or do you mean this is an uncomplicated indicator based system versus many other complicated indicator based systems?

Anyway, this system has a set of VERY complicated indicators that are being calculated. That is the main reason that it takes some time after you load it before it starts working correctly, and why it needs a computer system with above average performance to run well.

© Forex Factory