Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Beat The Market strategy (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=938423)

Yenom Aug 14, 2019 3:52pm | Post# 621

Hello traders, when I load the indicator set to more than 5-6 currency pairs my CPU is going to 100% workload and the system slows down dramatically. So it looks like all these indicators are very ressource intentive. Am I wrong or does anyone of you face the same problem? Any idea what to do? Thanks for help!
I don´t have any problems with up to 28 pairs. Maybe reduce history being displayed.

amocfx Aug 14, 2019 5:33pm | Post# 622

{quote} I don´t have any problems with up to 28 pairs. Maybe reduce history being displayed.
how can one reduce history on mt4 pls?

Sam32 Aug 14, 2019 5:49pm | Post# 623

Thanks, using higher TF to follow the bigger trend is a positive

ezmonyfx Aug 14, 2019 9:42pm | Post# 624

{quote} how can one reduce history on mt4 pls?
Go to utube they will show you ways to speed up and clean up MT4

BTM Aug 15, 2019 2:02am | Post# 625

Still alerts without arrows even while mt4 is running don't know if that needs an update cheers {image}
that what i meant,9 indicators (signal) are calculating each candle real time,when a candle still not closed but condition passed for 9 indicators alert shows but arrow not appear some times,please see it as a possitive side,when you get alert go to that pair and wait to candle close AND arrow appear . this can not be fixed , because 9 indicators are calculating during live running candles and before candle closed many things can happen which may get you alert .

BTM Aug 15, 2019 2:07am | Post# 626

Hello traders, when I load the indicator set to more than 5-6 currency pairs my CPU is going to 100% workload and the system slows down dramatically. So it looks like all these indicators are very ressource intentive. Am I wrong or does anyone of you face the same problem? Any idea what to do? Thanks for help!
when you start your mt4 its :
1- loading your mt4 indicators,expert,...
2- login to broker and finding best ping server
3- loading your charts that was opened before closed
4- loading all indicators and experts attached on those charts
5- download missing candles during mt4 was closed

thats why your mt4 are slow at the beginning . to improve your mt4 speed ,cleare your mt4 indicatos,experts that useless, try to open charts after mt4 opened not all chart at the same time run by opening mt4, if nothing fixed,go buy a better PC .

BTM Aug 15, 2019 2:10am | Post# 627

{quote} You can take your time preparing that tutorial; looks like most folks here are still struggling with this first concept.
i dont know , am i not clear about how system works at the first post? do you think i need more explain? because i still correcting guys about trend indicator steps .
today im going on a vacation for 1 week ,after that we will talk about correction trading .

DrDave Aug 15, 2019 2:43am | Post# 628

{quote} i dont know , am i not clear about how system works at the first post? do you think i need more explain? because i still correcting guys about trend indicator steps . today im going on a vacation for 1 week ,after that we will talk about correction trading .
Your explanation is very clear! But you already see from the questions that many people are not reading ALL of the postings. And, it appears that many people have little or no experience with trading, so of course cannot understand much of what they read in the rules and the tips anyway.

And no, I do not think that you need to give more explanations. It seems like the people asking the questions about the trend indicator steps could not have possibly read your explanation at the start!

As I said in an earlier posting, people just want a traffic light that a monkey could be trained to trade with: GREEN--press BUY button; RED--press SELL button; YELLOW--eat a banana while waiting for red or green.

BTM Aug 15, 2019 3:02am | Post# 629

{quote} Your explanation is very clear! But you already see from the questions that many people are not reading ALL of the postings. And, it appears that many people have little or no experience with trading, so of course cannot understand much of what they read in the rules and the tips anyway. And no, I do not think that you need to give more explanations. It seems like the people asking the questions about the trend indicator steps could not have possibly read your explanation at the start! As I said in an earlier posting, people just want a...
thanks bro .good explain by a traffic light

Liem Aug 15, 2019 3:23am | Post# 630

{quote} Your explanation is very clear! But you already see from the questions that many people are not reading ALL of the postings. And, it appears that many people have little or no experience with trading, so of course cannot understand much of what they read in the rules and the tips anyway. And no, I do not think that you need to give more explanations. It seems like the people asking the questions about the trend indicator steps could not have possibly read your explanation at the start! As I said in an earlier posting, people just want a...
not everyone has the time to read every page of every EA/trading thread, so while some questions are pointless to you they may not be to everyone else. You also have a choice to respond and the thread starter can disable the post if they want, so i'm not sure why you keep getting fired up about people asking questions. Maybe update the first post with the newer info? the thread is a week old and there are 30 pages already.

I see BTM has updated the first page with trend and trade info recently so hopefully this will help you.

alhalawi Aug 15, 2019 3:25am | Post# 631

Guys just read post 1 and it should be very clear

I Will try to post a good setup when i enter to make things clearer.

BTM Aug 15, 2019 3:30am | Post# 632

Guys just read post 1 and it should be very clear I Will try to post a good setup when i enter to make things clearer.
thank you very much,it will be very helpful .

DrDave Aug 15, 2019 3:36am | Post# 633

{quote} not everyone has the time to read every page of every EA/trading thread, so while some questions are pointless to you they may not be to everyone else. You also have a choice to respond and the thread starter can disable the post if they want, so i'm not sure why you keep getting fired up about people asking questions. Maybe update the first post with the newer info? the thread is a month old and there are 30 pages already. I see BTM has updated the first page with trend and trade info recently so hopefully this will help you.
Oh, how I love to get gold! It is so satisfying! WHAT? You want me to actually go out in this sweltering(freezing) weather, take a pick-axe and a shovel, dig up this area over here, sift it through some water and try to catch those little flakes of gold with hopes of getting a huge golden nugget??? HA-ha-ha-ha-ha! Just hand it to me on the platinum platter.

Maddin Aug 15, 2019 3:55am | Post# 634

Hello traders, thanks a lot for your feedback, than I know that the problem is on my side. I reinstalled the indicator set on another MT4 installation and there it is already a lot faster. I will try this system since the H4 momentum combined with M15 entry is what I was looking for and so far I wasn’t really successful with this. Will share my results. Thanks BTM!

BTM Aug 15, 2019 4:08am | Post# 635

Hello traders, thanks a lot for your feedback, than I know that the problem is on my side. I reinstalled the indicator set on another MT4 installation and there it is already a lot faster. I will try this system since the H4 momentum combined with M15 entry is what I was looking for and so far I wasn’t really successful with this. Will share my results. Thanks BTM!
Share your entry points,we will check and tell you the faults if there was .

Liem Aug 15, 2019 4:46am | Post# 636

{quote} Oh, how I love to get gold! It is so satisfying! WHAT? You want me to actually go out in this sweltering(freezing) weather, take a pick-axe and a shovel, dig up this area over here, sift it through some water and try to catch those little flakes of gold with hopes of getting a huge golden nugget??? HA-ha-ha-ha-ha! Just hand it to me on the platinum platter.
do you use BTM? i can't see a trade pic from you in the whole thread.. just sayin'

alhalawi Aug 15, 2019 4:47am | Post# 637

Market is ranging this week

spae11 Aug 15, 2019 5:02am | Post# 638

1 Attachment(s)
I had a short profit.

Click to Enlarge

Name: 20190815_180033.png
Size: 28 KB

alhalawi Aug 15, 2019 5:08am | Post# 639

1 Attachment(s)
i'm in USDCAD trade

as you can see steps are becoming uptrend

so tp1
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture.PNG
Size: 49 KB

DrDave Aug 15, 2019 5:14am | Post# 640

Market is ranging this week
That is not enough information. You need to specify a market/instrument and timeframe. I say GBPJPY is in an uptrend/ rally on H1 timeframe. And at this exact moment, in a downtrend/pullback on m15.

© Forex Factory