Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Beat The Market strategy (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=938423)

mkvvin Aug 12, 2019 9:32pm | Post# 481

Arrow can be set inside band. If the white arrow points down after the yellow arrow appears, 4h can be reversed. In contrast, if the upper yellow arrow appears in the ascending trend, wait for the white arrow to appear. an antiwar effort {image} {image}
Can you share the yellow indicator? hope you don't mind BMT

failedbid Aug 12, 2019 10:10pm | Post# 482

{quote} common man,for god sakes you are trader,you should read every word in this topic to avoid missing some things. i released 4 tips since today.find them.
Thank you for sharing your system with us.
Just to be clear, Do you open 2 trades at the same time? Close the 1st at tp1 and let the 2nd one run? I'm not clear on the 2 TPs thing yet.
Thank you in advance

spae11 Aug 12, 2019 10:45pm | Post# 483

{quote} Can you share the yellow indicator? hope you don't mind BMT
It can be set in the D band. You can change the color.
And I don't know why you don't want me to care. What do you mean?

failedbid Aug 12, 2019 11:04pm | Post# 484

1 Attachment(s)
Also, can you pls tell me where the tp would be in this scenario, since the signal candle has almost reached R1
Click to Enlarge

Name: tp.png
Size: 14 KB

BTM Aug 13, 2019 1:50am | Post# 485

Arrow can be set inside band. If the white arrow points down after the yellow arrow appears, 4h can be reversed. In contrast, if the upper yellow arrow appears in the ascending trend, wait for the white arrow to appear. an antiwar effort {image} {image}
thank you for defining TIPS1 .thats what exactly i mean but its not mean when candle goes out your can trade against the trend.in one of previous post i told about how to trade correction with my system .
i appreciate everyone to finding tricks and tips about beat the market strategy but remember,the trade must follow and based on the main rules ,trade based on what you discover is not guaranteed and its on your own .

BTM Aug 13, 2019 1:54am | Post# 486

{quote} Thank you for sharing your system with us. Just to be clear, Do you open 2 trades at the same time? Close the 1st at tp1 and let the 2nd one run? I'm not clear on the 2 TPs thing yet. Thank you in advance
if i want to open a trade 1 lot . i place two 0.5 lot trade. when tp1 reached one of 0.5 lot trade will close and the second one makes break even and let it go to tp2.
you can choose your own way too like using trade panel to adjust your tp virtually.

BTM Aug 13, 2019 1:56am | Post# 487

Also, can you pls tell me where the tp would be in this scenario, since the signal candle has almost reached R1 {image}
read the first post and all post here .in first post i defined tp1-2 by photo,in one of post i told about trend power and how you can shift your tp1-2 .

timilehin Aug 13, 2019 2:03am | Post# 488

1 Attachment(s)
hi BTM,
is this a set up?
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDM15.png
Size: 32 KB

BTM Aug 13, 2019 2:12am | Post# 489

hi BTM, is this a set up? {image}
yes it is,i opened trade too . but i see a strong support price action here so i make break even for safe and let it run .

Blackeagle Aug 13, 2019 2:45am | Post# 490

BUY EURGBP
SELL NZDJPY

Regards,
Blackeagle

Liem Aug 13, 2019 3:08am | Post# 491

1 Attachment(s)
e/g trend almost looks flat though
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 24 KB

Blackeagle Aug 13, 2019 3:11am | Post# 492

1 Attachment(s)
e/g trend almost looks flat though {image}
Not here. If you zoom in, everything looks flat.

Regards,
Blackeagle
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURGBPM15.png
Size: 72 KB

mtacki Aug 13, 2019 3:22am | Post# 493

{quote} i have this trade too,place your sl and tp and let it go . too many trade opportunities will come.
BTM- are you still holding USDCAD ?
that thing is dying slowly....

BTM Aug 13, 2019 3:36am | Post# 494

{quote} BTM- are you still holding USDCAD ? that thing is dying slowly....
yes why not,i placed my sl and tp .we can not force the market to move in up or down direction,we guess high probability move and follow that . if our sl hit we won't angry because we use money management and we know many signals will come to us.

DrDave Aug 13, 2019 3:56am | Post# 495

hi BTM, is this a set up? {image}
When I was trading on the Extreme TMA thread, I put the indicator on my chart two times, one with a higher level to represent H4 and the other with lower level to represent H1. Perhaps someone would like to try that and see how the two groups of bands move to see higher probability entry times of the trade going your way.

alhalawi Aug 13, 2019 3:57am | Post# 496

i'm in only two trades

EURGBP
EURNZD

i think they are the only 2 conservative trades

DrDave Aug 13, 2019 3:58am | Post# 497

{quote} yes why not,i placed my sl and tp .we can not force the market to move in up or down direction,we guess high probability move and follow that . if our sl hit we won't angry because we use money management and we know many signals will come to us.
That is not a very good choice of words. We use technical analysis to make a decision, not a guess. If we are guessing, then just flip a coin.

DrDave Aug 13, 2019 4:00am | Post# 498

e/g trend almost looks flat though {image}
If you decide the trend is flat, and price has been moving in the middle, as you see, doesn't logic say it is highly likely price is in a range, so now you can look for BOTH buy and sell entries?

BTM Aug 13, 2019 4:01am | Post# 499

{quote} That is not a very good choice of words. We use technical analysis to make a decision, not a guess. If we are guessing, then just flip a coin.
we are analyzing with beat the market here,of course technical analysis, in addition, is must.

BTM Aug 13, 2019 4:03am | Post# 500

i'm in only two trades EURGBP EURNZD i think they are the only 2 conservative trades
EURNZD upper trend indicator's step is not clear for me at this time.

© Forex Factory