Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Beat The Market strategy (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=938423)

Cush Aug 12, 2019 12:10pm | Post# 461

{quote} You have better chance of a good sell if you sell NEAR THE UPPER BAND! Price was still below the middle, so why expect a good result selling there?
Are you saying that the price is too close to the bottom of the trend indicator?

Johnwerks Aug 12, 2019 12:38pm | Post# 462

1 Attachment(s)
valid sell signal? the trend line is flattening out..
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture.PNG
Size: 13 KB

alhalawi Aug 12, 2019 12:50pm | Post# 463

valid sell signal? the trend line is flattening out.. {image}

consolidation is very clear from price action and the bands

westcountry Aug 12, 2019 12:56pm | Post# 464

From what I could see, it would not be valid (no clear trend downwards, and to me it looks flattening out). I skipped that trade.

Johnwerks Aug 12, 2019 1:04pm | Post# 465

From what I could see, it would not be valid (no clear trend downwards, and to me it looks flattening out). I skipped that trade.
yeah. thats what i assumed too.

vyedlapalli Aug 12, 2019 1:23pm | Post# 466

{quote} you should not enter that trade,TIPS1,also read the ruels,when your near tp1,make your trede break even.
What is TIPS1?

westcountry Aug 12, 2019 1:45pm | Post# 467

{quote} What is TIPS1?
From near the first page of this thread....

TIPS 1 : when price comes near the trend indicator,it will get back in area ,so when an entry signal appear but candles are out of the trend indicator,trade carefully . this tips makes you less SL and better exit of trade .

Alberto_Jazz Aug 12, 2019 3:29pm | Post# 468

1 Attachment(s)
Nice trade today on USDCHF, I'm using H4 fractals as trend indicator
Name:  USDCHF.PNG
Views: 1182
Size:  17 KB

ejiexe Aug 12, 2019 3:45pm | Post# 469

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} keep me update about false alert,remeber ignore alert on opening mt4 or loading template.
This is what I have today from my alert
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 14 KB

ejiexe Aug 12, 2019 3:50pm | Post# 470

1 Attachment(s)
valid sell signal? the trend line is flattening out.. {image}
Took the earlier signal and close both manually
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 15 KB

beck7777 Aug 12, 2019 4:28pm | Post# 471

hi
Thank you so much

my question : if TP 1 and 2
or if TP 1 below or above trend indicator
is this weak signal or good ( do u Enter it)
example : USDCAD now
??

the trend indic is very useful for all method
thank you so much

finally in quick backtest i notice when trend change we should wait first signal with trend
it will be 100% successful

BTM Aug 12, 2019 5:08pm | Post# 472

{quote} This is what I have today from my alert {image}
very very good job. thats what a good trader should do to understand a strategy.
keep doing this journal, very good.

BTM Aug 12, 2019 5:11pm | Post# 473

hi Thank you so much my question : if TP 1 and 2 or if TP 1 below or above trend indicator is this weak signal or good ( do u Enter it) example : USDCAD now ?? the trend indic is very useful for all method thank you so much finally in quick backtest i notice when trend change we should wait first signal with trend it will be 100% successful
it depends on degree of trend indicator steps,if it shows me trend is powerful and my tp is out of trend indicator,yes i would take that trade,and yes usdcad im on sell it.

BTM Aug 12, 2019 5:14pm | Post# 474

Nice trade today on USDCHF, I'm using H4 fractals as trend indicator {image}
yes you can determine trend even by eye,important here is the entry point which signal indicator gave up.please follow the rules and use trend indicator,it will help us to not distract from main rules.

BTM Aug 12, 2019 5:17pm | Post# 475

{quote} What is TIPS1?
common man,for god sakes you are trader,you should read every word in this topic to avoid missing some things.
i released 4 tips since today.find them.

spae11 Aug 12, 2019 5:18pm | Post# 476

2 Attachment(s)
Arrow can be set inside band.
If the white arrow points down after the yellow arrow appears, 4h can be reversed.

In contrast, if the upper yellow arrow appears in the ascending trend, wait for the white arrow to appear. an antiwar effort
Click to Enlarge

Name: tip.png
Size: 43 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: tip2.png
Size: 28 KB

vyedlapalli Aug 12, 2019 6:31pm | Post# 477

{quote} From near the first page of this thread.... TIPS 1 : when price comes near the trend indicator,it will get back in area ,so when an entry signal appear but candles are out of the trend indicator,trade carefully . this tips makes you less SL and better exit of trade .
Thanks westcountry. Appreciate your reply.

vyedlapalli Aug 12, 2019 6:36pm | Post# 478

{quote} common man,for god sakes you are trader,you should read every word in this topic to avoid missing some things. i released 4 tips since today.find them.
:-), if I'm so smart, you would be subscribing to a strategy that I developed. I read every word , but couldn't recall the acronym. Ty. Keep up the good work and release it for MT5 too, lol.

prrydude0007 Aug 12, 2019 7:35pm | Post# 479

Sorry to be a newb but how do you get this to work? I assume Iím missing something I downloaded the individual files, but not the rar file. Put the ones in indicators and the tpl in template. What now? Thanks in advance

vyedlapalli Aug 12, 2019 8:30pm | Post# 480

Sorry to be a newb but how do you get this to work? I assume Iím missing something I downloaded the individual files, but not the rar file. Put the ones in indicators and the tpl in template. What now? Thanks in advance
Download rar file, unzip it using utilities like 7zip. The rar file will give you a,b,c,d,e,f.ex4 files and a .tpl file. Copy .tpl file to \templates folder, and .ex4 files to \MQL4\Indicators folder. Once done, restart your MT4.

Your can find above folder path by clicking File-->Open Data Folder in your MT4.

© Forex Factory