Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   (binned per thread starter's request) Beat The Market strategy (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=938423)

BTM Oct 9, 2019 11:08am | Post# 3321

{quote} I thought you did not trade GBP?
i dont trade CHF pairs,audnzd,eurgbp only.

DrDave Oct 9, 2019 11:13am | Post# 3322

{quote} BTM you have promissed before to prepare PDF file for most important information and explaining fr Section #1 We hope you will do it before you start SEction #2 Thanks in advance Khaled
Hey khaled, thanks so much for volunteering to read every post of BTM's and putting into a PDF!

You don't need to remove the ones that are not dealing with the strategy (You know, like the ones that are asking for a PDF.). Everybody can read the PDF that you prepare and then delete for himself what he does not want.

hibra68 Oct 9, 2019 2:31pm | Post# 3323

Hi all, I have a problem with the dashboard. If any of you are experienced with it please help.
I have the dashboard up on one chart with the black template. And I have the audusd on another chart with btm template. When I receive an alert from the audusd chart I dont get any alert from the dashboard.
I placed the dashboard in the experts folder and the dashboard seems active on the chart. So if you know whats wrong please help.
P.s. It occurred to me that the dashboard might only alert when price is near the outer bands. E.g. a sell signal when price is near upper band and vice versa.

BTM Oct 10, 2019 2:56am | Post# 3324

1 Attachment(s)
this is the power of beat the market strategy. even in this messy market with political and economical non predicted news,we are in profit. thats why i say dont afraid of SL,use money management and follow all signals,you will be in good profit at the end .
this week was challenging for this system and im so happy it passed it test,now i can say in every situation this system will 100% for sure profitable

its really feels good when you wake up and see your TP2 is hit.

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURJPYbM15.png
Size: 28 KB

BTM Oct 10, 2019 3:11am | Post# 3325

2 Attachment(s)
two other of my trades. AUDJPY hit TP2 +70 pip and NZDJPY still runing+40 pip .
with 3 trades we are in +200 pip profit since yesterday. +200 pip in 1/5 days. i hope you got those trade too and go green for the weekend .

Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDJPYbM15.png
Size: 26 KB

Click to Enlarge

Name: NZDJPYbM15.png
Size: 31 KB

LivingCovers Oct 10, 2019 4:58am | Post# 3326

{quote} i dont trade CHF pairs,audnzd,eurgbp only.
Okay, BTM says he trades all the 28 pairs except AUDNZD, EURGBP and all the CHF pairs. Someone (especially those who didn't start reading this thread from the beginning, like Khaled who requested for a PDF...just imagine!) will still ask this question before the end of this day..."BTM, which currency pairs do you trade with your system?" In such a case, BTM, just load a gun...

pki87 Oct 10, 2019 7:18am | Post# 3327

1 Attachment(s)
this is the power of beat the market strategy. even in this messy market with political and economical non predicted news,we are in profit. thats why i say dont afraid of SL,use money management and follow all signals,you will be in good profit at the end . this week was challenging for this system and im so happy it passed it test,now i can say in every situation this system will 100% for sure profitable its really feels good when you wake up and see your TP2 is hit. {image}
Hmm, I can see the "arrow" on my chart, but I have not received a notification from the dashboard. What could be the problem?
Do you have a screen from the moment you enter the position?
I would like to see what the indicators looked like when opening a position
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 207 KB

Reza78 Oct 10, 2019 8:41am | Post# 3328

i have the same problem too.....in some cases

DrDave Oct 10, 2019 8:56am | Post# 3329

{quote} Hmm, I can see the "arrow" on my chart, but I have not received a notification from the dashboard. What could be the problem? Do you have a screen from the moment you enter the position? I would like to see what the indicators looked like when opening a position {image}
If you have an arrow on a CLOSED bar (especially if also it is at the end of a step), why would you worry about the dashboard? You already have all of the rules, so you can use your eyes and brain and determine if a valid setup occurs.

eurix Oct 10, 2019 9:15am | Post# 3330

1 Attachment(s)
this is the power of beat the market strategy. even in this messy market with political and economical non predicted news,we are in profit. thats why i say dont afraid of SL,use money management and follow all signals,you will be in good profit at the end . this week was challenging for this system and im so happy it passed it test,now i can say in every situation this system will 100% for sure profitable its really feels good when you wake up and see your TP2 is hit. {image}
Hi BTM
I was wondering that you have opened a position there. For me, the indicator D at the time of your entry at the top was falling. Do not both have to rise?

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_4.jpg
Size: 116 KB

BTM Oct 10, 2019 9:16am | Post# 3331

{quote} Hmm, I can see the "arrow" on my chart, but I have not received a notification from the dashboard. What could be the problem? Do you have a screen from the moment you enter the position? I would like to see what the indicators looked like when opening a position {image}
check if you got 2 or more signal alert at the same time.it is mt4 problem ,not you or me . some times if you got 2-3 signal at the same time,mt4 missed some of them .

pki87 Oct 10, 2019 9:19am | Post# 3332

{quote} If you have an arrow on a CLOSED bar (especially if also it is at the end of a step), why would you worry about the dashboard? You already have all of the rules, so you can use your eyes and brain and determine if a valid setup occurs.
I use a VPS server.
In order not to burden its resources with too many charts, I only have the dashboard open. After receiving the signal, I open the chart and load the template BTM.

BTM Oct 10, 2019 9:30am | Post# 3333

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi BTM I was wondering that you have opened a position there. For me, the indicator D at the time of your entry at the top was falling. Do not both have to rise? {image}
for me it wasn't like you at that time ,maybe broker data feed different.
here is some tips for you :

1- read about how does Trend indicator work and understand the behavior of defining market rotation with this indicator

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...1#post12434421
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...0#post12505080

2- if you want to make sure , you can double check your judgment with a little technical analysis

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURJPYH4.png
Size: 35 KB

so,when you understood how does D indicator behaves and how works,for example here market rotation,you can double check with little technical analysis knowledge.
but if you don't like this kind of activity to take a trade,just follow rules and wait for clear confirmed bullish or bearish trend then open a trade by signals .

Metac Oct 10, 2019 9:57am | Post# 3334

1 Attachment(s)
gbpcad sell
Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 814
Size:  9 KB

DrDave Oct 10, 2019 10:06am | Post# 3335

{quote} I use a VPS server. In order not to burden its resources with too many charts, I only have the dashboard open. After receiving the signal, I open the chart and load the template BTM.
If you would have included those details to begin with, I would not have needed to reply.

stond Oct 10, 2019 10:48am | Post# 3336

1 Attachment(s)
Buy limit "D" indicator
Click to Enlarge

Name: [HSI50]M15.png
Size: 20 KB

vince97 Oct 10, 2019 10:50am | Post# 3337

1 Attachment(s)
Is this valid
its open from the trend line
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture.PNG
Size: 67 KB

DrDave Oct 10, 2019 10:57am | Post# 3338

Buy limit "D" indicator {image}
That statement makes no sense. Perhaps you could add some details for clarification

stond Oct 10, 2019 11:17am | Post# 3339

{quote} That statement makes no sense. Perhaps you could add some details for clarification
candle when goes outside trend indicator,they get back inside

Metac Oct 10, 2019 11:22am | Post# 3340

Gbpcad stoped out

© Forex Factory