Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Beat The Market strategy (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=938423)

BTM Aug 5, 2019 4:42am | Post# 1

Beat The Market strategy

9 Attachment(s)
Hi FF memebrs. I like to share with you my trading system . I call it "Beat the Market "

the system is very easy to use . I will demonstrate how to use .
in this system, we follow the trend that determined on H4 timeframe,so the advantages of my system is following the trend . and the important things here is we work on M15 timeframe .so we catch trend from H4 and trade on M15 .
another advantages is,there is no repaint in my system,when arrow appear wait to current candle closed,when candle closed,no redraw no repaint no back paint

1- determine the trend

UP Trend :

Click to Enlarge

Name: trend up.jpg
Size: 197 KB

Down Trend :

Click to Enlarge

Name: Trend down.jpg
Size: 261 KB

Range :

Click to Enlarge

Name: fals trend.jpg
Size: 185 KB

2 - Entry Signals :

Click to Enlarge

Name: signals.jpg
Size: 353 KB

Buy :
- Rules :
a) wait to BUY arrow will appear
b) trend must bullish clearly
c) candles pass base line (for safe,not necessarily)
d) place you sl and tp (trail for tp2)

Click to Enlarge

Name: buy.jpg
Size: 243 KB

SELL:
- Rules :
a) wait to SELL arrow will appear
b) trend must Bearish clearly
c) candles pass base line (for safe,not necessarily)
d) place you sl and tp (trail for tp2)

Click to Enlarge

Name: sell.jpg
Size: 440 KB

How to find TP and SL :

for BUY :

Click to Enlarge

Name: tp sl2.jpg
Size: 244 KB

for SELL :

Click to Enlarge

Name: tp sl1.jpg
Size: 154 KB

TIPS 1 : when price comes near the trend indicator,it will get back in area ,so when an entry signal appear but candles are out of the trend indicator,trade carefully . this tips makes you less SL and better exit of trade .

TIPS 2 : the TP and SL is based on daily Pivot Points. thats the most reliable S\R area in the market . so you are placing your TP and SL professionally.

TIPS 3 : When trend indicator shows the main trend too strong by degree of it's steps,if your tp2 is almost to hit,as trend is powerful,you can shift your TP to news day TP's .

TIPS 4 : If you have a BUY trade based on rules,if during that day your trade didnt reach to tp and in new day you get another BUY signal followed by rules,you can add more buy and place both BUY trade's tp to new day's tp .

TIPS 5 : If you are going to open a trade with 1 lot,place two order with 0.5 lot,when 60% of tp done,make them break even,when tp1 hit,close one of your trade and let other one hit tp2 (safe trade method) .

-------------- UPDATE 08/Aug/2019 --------------------
- Fixed alert
- Fixed multi timeframe
-------------- UPDATE 09/Aug/2019 --------------------
- Fixed wrong alert

Beat The Market.rar

BTM Aug 5, 2019 4:44am | Post# 2

7 Attachment(s)
here is the indicators of Beat the Market system

A.ex4
B.ex4
C.ex4
D.ex4
E.ex4
F.ex4
Beat The Market.tpl

BTM Aug 5, 2019 4:47am | Post# 3

1 Attachment(s)
EURUSD Today :

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDbM15.png
Size: 28 KB

BTM Aug 5, 2019 4:51am | Post# 4

1 Attachment(s)
example from last week :

EURJPY

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURJPYbM15.png
Size: 26 KB

fxhumility Aug 5, 2019 4:56am | Post# 5

BTM, I think this is simple. Nice. Subscribed

acetrader Aug 5, 2019 5:13am | Post# 6

BTM, Simple & concise by design & leaving the chart relatively clean. Subscribed. Best wishes in times ahead my friend.

Simontw Aug 5, 2019 5:15am | Post# 7

Very nice...subscribed and will put this on demo.
Many thanks.

BTM Aug 5, 2019 5:25am | Post# 8

Very nice...subscribed and will put this on demo. Many thanks.
wish luck and profit for you.please share your entry or result with us . thank you

BTM Aug 5, 2019 5:26am | Post# 9

BTM, Simple & concise by design & leaving the chart relatively clean. Subscribed. Best wishes in times ahead my friend.
thank you very much. i will be appreciated if you share trade or result with us for making experiment.

BTM Aug 5, 2019 5:31am | Post# 10

1 Attachment(s)
example from last week . 4 win trade .

AUDUSD

Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSDbM15.png
Size: 33 KB

BTM Aug 5, 2019 5:36am | Post# 11

TIPS 1 : when price comes near the trend indicator,it will get back in area ,so when an entry signal appear but candles are out of the trend indicator,trade carefully . this tips makes you less SL and better exit of trade .

fxhumility Aug 5, 2019 5:39am | Post# 12

Non of the indicators are working except E.

iefuzzer Aug 5, 2019 5:44am | Post# 13

EURUSD Today : {image}
Hi bro,thanks your system,but i have a simple question,It's look like a "Range Trend",why open trade in it?

BTM Aug 5, 2019 5:48am | Post# 14

Non of the indicators are working except E.
place all indicatores in your MT4 indicator folder and use template that i shared.

BTM Aug 5, 2019 5:51am | Post# 15

{quote} Hi bro,thanks your system,but i have a simple question,It's look like a "Range Trend",why open trade in it?
its not like range trend,if you will work with my system you will understand its behavior .in eurusd we see above and below trend indicator are changing direction to up and steps both are up . range is when ,example, above step is DOWN but below step is UP . thats where we dont trade .

vijiragavan Aug 5, 2019 6:02am | Post# 16

Hi FF memebrs. I like to share with you my trading system . I call it "Beat the Market " the system is very easy to use . I will demonstrate how to use . in this system, we follow the trend that determined on H4 timeframe,so the advantages of my system is following the trend . and the important things here is we work on M15 timeframe .so we catch trend from H4 and trade on M15 . another advantages is,there is no repaint in my system,when arrow appear wait to current candle closed,when candle closed,no redraw no repaint no back paint...
i am using the similar trading system... but concept is 90% same.. instead of MTF based trend i use moving average for trend detection.

fxhumility Aug 5, 2019 6:07am | Post# 17

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} place all indicatores in your MT4 indicator folder and use template that i shared.
Ok it is work now.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURGBPM15.png
Size: 36 KB

BTM Aug 5, 2019 6:31am | Post# 18

{quote} Ok it is work now. {image}
I explained step by step all by photo in first post .

BTM Aug 5, 2019 6:46am | Post# 19

TIPS2 : the TP and SL is based on daily Pivot Points. thats the most reliable S\R area in the market . so you place your TP and SL professionally.

BTM Aug 5, 2019 6:53am | Post# 20

1 Attachment(s)
EURUSD Today : {image}
Update for EURUSD today signal .

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDbM152.png
Size: 34 KB

© Forex Factory