Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   6200trading Method (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=938236)

6200trading Aug 11, 2019 9:00pm | Post# 101

In addition to the pending order on the AUDNZD, if I wasn't already in the EURUSD, I would look for an entry.

6200trading Aug 11, 2019 9:06pm | Post# 102

I just put a pending order to short USDCAD. Let's see if some of you can get inside my brain and tell me why you think I put the order in.

Beerbelly Aug 11, 2019 9:22pm | Post# 103

1 Attachment(s)
I just put a pending order to short USDCAD. Let's see if some of you can get inside my brain and tell me why you think I put the order in.

I did put a sell already, this one seemed obvious to me as well. Sl just above the high, and reward at least 2x if not more...

Click to Enlarge

Name: example.png
Size: 58 KB

Edit: this was EURUSD...

for USDCAD i thought to wait it out.. looks like an Ema cross soon to the wrong direction, but could be a pull back as well.

yonnie Aug 11, 2019 9:35pm | Post# 104

U/C is back to a support area at around 1.3200........from here it might go up or down, not clear to me........taking the oil price in consideration, I`ll pass on a short....
can hardly get into my own brain, let alone yours......lol............good luck anyway.

Beerbelly Aug 11, 2019 9:38pm | Post# 105

1 Attachment(s)
Not sure if you are following gold. But there might be an opportunity coming up too there.

Click to Enlarge

Name: example.png
Size: 54 KB

yonnie Aug 11, 2019 9:42pm | Post# 106

Not sure if you are following gold. But there might be an opportunity coming up too there. {image}
will be a counter trend trade

Inthebox Aug 11, 2019 9:46pm | Post# 107

1 Attachment(s)
maybe to sell at resistance
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 64 KB

6200trading Aug 11, 2019 9:47pm | Post# 108

Not sure if you are following gold. But there might be an opportunity coming up too there. {image}
If you look at that Gold chart ( and I do not follow Gold), it should be good when it comes back.

6200trading Aug 11, 2019 10:18pm | Post# 109

maybe to sell at resistance {image}
Not bad.

Inthebox Aug 12, 2019 12:47am | Post# 110

1 Attachment(s)
maybe to sell at resistance {image}
sold. appropriate time to put to break even.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image2.png
Size: 63 KB

6200trading Aug 12, 2019 12:55am | Post# 111

{quote} sold. appropriate time to put to break even. {image}
You're killing me. Maybe a thread is order for you.

Inthebox Aug 12, 2019 12:59am | Post# 112

{quote} You're killing me. Maybe a thread is order for you.
? just applying to multi time frame.

grandfather. Aug 12, 2019 7:36am | Post# 113

1 Attachment(s)
Hi!
In my opinion the reason is obvious.
The long-term trend of 6 months is down.
The medium term trend of 3 months is down.
The short-term trend of 1 month is up.
Based on this analysis, the one month uptrend should first be done "no Trend"

For this reason one has to wait especially when the chart is daily.
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDCADDaily.png
Size: 90 KB

emadmax001 Aug 12, 2019 3:54pm | Post# 114

Hi 6200. I have subscribed to your thread. I have been trying to learn Forex for years now, without much success. The more indicators we add on the charts, the less we see what's happening. I like your method as it's simple to follow and I like MA's. Would it be possible to add occasionally some charts with the trades you took? I think the most difficult part for me (and probably for others) is when do you decide the pullback is over and you enter the trade? There are times when the price action just blasts through the 20MA and 50MA then gets rejected by the 200MA; sometimes it even penetrates the 200. When the pullback is in progress, do you enter a lower TF and study the candle formation or any other forex studies? (ie fibs, pivots, round numbers, resistance/support). Good luck with your thread.

emadmax001 Aug 12, 2019 6:24pm | Post# 115

The most obvious sign to short that I can see is the gigantic rejection once the price action kissed the 200MA which also coincided with a round number (1.33000 level) however from what I can see the bulls are still in control.

6200trading Aug 12, 2019 9:26pm | Post# 116

Hi 6200. I have subscribed to your thread. I have been trying to learn Forex for years now, without much success. The more indicators we add on the charts, the less we see what's happening. I like your method as it's simple to follow and I like MA's. Would it be possible to add occasionally some charts with the trades you took? I think the most difficult part for me (and probably for others) is when do you decide the pullback is over and you enter the trade? There are times when the price action just blasts through the 20MA and 50MA then gets rejected...
very often I will move to a lower timefame for entries and for places to put my stop.

The most important thing for you to grasp is that the actual idea to trade. The daily chart will give this.

6200trading Aug 12, 2019 9:31pm | Post# 117

{quote} sold. appropriate time to put to break even. {image}
I apologize for getting short with you.

Inthebox Aug 13, 2019 1:52am | Post# 118

{quote} I apologize for getting short with you.
it's alright hit break even. a number of candle tails with lower high appeared earlier. the three sma for d1 and h4 pointing down. so bias is still down.

TheCrusade Aug 13, 2019 6:40am | Post# 119

Hey 6200trading,

thanks for sharing your thoughts and methods about trading.
Your contributions are very interesting to read and im looking forward to see more of this.

Would you like to share how many markets you are monitoring?

thanks and greetings

6200trading Aug 13, 2019 6:35pm | Post# 120

Hey 6200trading, thanks for sharing your thoughts and methods about trading. Your contributions are very interesting to read and im looking forward to see more of this. Would you like to share how many markets you are monitoring? thanks and greetings
For this thread, the majors and minors. No exotics. No Gold, no oil and no commodities or indexes.

BUT, this method will work trading anything, even those I just mentioned.

© Forex Factory