Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Trade Manager for MT4 (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=936447)

Tintman7 Aug 1, 2019 8:24pm | Post# 21

So I should have a version out before the weekend that you can back test with. It will have all the same settings as the real version.

Be sure not to use the test version on a real account. The setup is different. I will labe them and be sure to point this out again.

Keep you posted.

Tintman7 Aug 2, 2019 7:18am | Post# 22

1 Attachment(s)
Ok so here is the TESTER version. Works just like the real one. I haven't tried this on a live account, and i am not even going to bother.

FYI...Only use this in back testing!!

Enjoy the weekend
TRADE MAN 2.0 TESTER.ex4

Tintman7 Aug 2, 2019 11:11pm | Post# 23

1 Attachment(s)
A look at the new panel so far. Still working a few things
Click to Enlarge

Name: 8F5AFFEF-096B-4FF2-96D9-0B8E30C62EB9.png
Size: 1.7 MB

Tintman7 Aug 4, 2019 6:19pm | Post# 24

New updates are in and the look is better. Still working on some other things but i like it.

Let me know your thoughts.

cinalex Aug 5, 2019 9:20pm | Post# 25

very much like the ea! so far it's been working well. in trading, i place sell limit often, but with this panel, i start to test stop pendings, fun.

if suggest,
1, i'd like to have a "hide" button to hide the panel when i need. it seems safer and easier for mt4 watching.
2, buttons, buy1/buy2 and sell1/sell2 simply show sell/buy limit x and sell/buy stop x. to avoid make our "second signal system" work in the brain. -- simple and quick react.

could you provide the mql4 file should it is too troublesome for the change? anyway, thank you for your dedicate creation.

Tintman7 Aug 5, 2019 9:36pm | Post# 26

very much like the ea! so far it's been working well. in trading, i place sell limit often, but with this panel, i start to test stop pendings, fun. if suggest, 1, i'd like to have a "hide" button to hide the panel when i need. it seems safer and easier for mt4 watching. 2, buttons, buy1/buy2 and sell1/sell2 simply show sell/buy limit x and sell/buy stop x. to avoid make our "second signal system" work in the brain. -- simple and quick react. could you provide the mql4 file should it is too troublesome for the change? anyway, thank you for your...
Thx for the thoughts.

I will work on a "hide panel" button good idea. Sometimes it does get in the way.

Ok i get what you mean and in my mine i call the BUY 1 my stop orders and the BUY 2 my limit orders. Same for Sells. I like to be able to put pending orders in the grid of my choosing around the market i am working with. Sometimes i put the gird to 0.5 and 15 orders.

I can change the name of the buttons if you would like?

Tintman7 Aug 5, 2019 9:41pm | Post# 27

Ok so some of the updates i am working on:

-Move pending buttons ( will be able to set how many pips the button moves the order)

-Pending order change button on the screen. I go into the settings all the time to change the grid and order count. Want to have a few preset to choose from

-Move to break even only if xxx pips away from current price. Sometimes i want to only move the lower part of my trades to BE because i just do.

-Hide the panel button

Let me know any other thoughts you may have. Happy trading

Tintman7 Aug 5, 2019 9:48pm | Post# 28

Everyone dont forget not to use the TESTER version on your real account. I dont know what it will do as i dont run that one on my live accounts.

cinalex Aug 5, 2019 11:03pm | Post# 29

great! it'll bound to be an accurate weapon for the forex field.

one more point i forgot to mention: is it possible to set the panel be able to move its position on the screen of mt4 according to the different size of computers? i met the problem over my laptop and desktop computers.

green pips

Tintman7 Aug 6, 2019 9:01am | Post# 30

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a live image of my work. TRADE MAN 3.0 working well.

Green days for all.
Click to Enlarge

Name: AC.PNG
Size: 115 KB

Tintman7 Aug 6, 2019 9:03am | Post# 31

great! it'll bound to be an accurate weapon for the forex field. one more point i forgot to mention: is it possible to set the panel be able to move its position on the screen of mt4 according to the different size of computers? i met the problem over my laptop and desktop computers. green pips
Ok i will work on that as well.

cinalex Aug 7, 2019 3:43am | Post# 32

+2214 pips! great fun and with buylimits!

usually, i dislike for buy openings, because once the price returns south, some top buys would be left over there high for a pretty long period, even months. therefore the swap'd grow big enough, eating interest.

you did do it well. may i know any of your experience to deal with it? or your trade man ea's set file? thanks. i'm considering to widen the distance between deals.

Tintman7 Aug 7, 2019 7:17am | Post# 33

1 Attachment(s)
+2214 pips! great fun and with buylimits! usually, i dislike for buy openings, because once the price returns south, some top buys would be left over there high for a pretty long period, even months. therefore the swap'd grow big enough, eating interest. you did do it well. may i know any of your experience to deal with it? or your trade man ea's set file? thanks. i'm considering to widen the distance between deals.
Yes i agree but i like to catch both sides when i can. I dont stay in trades for that long. Once PA turns on me im out.

Alot of what i do now is credit to PIVOT TRADING from DAVIT. His thread really help level me out and start to trade really well. Here is a link to his forum.

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=588764

Great traders on there with insight and thoughtful posts.

If you are looking to increase the distance in your grid adjust the "GRID SIZE" to how many pips you want between orders.
Name:  GRID SIZE.PNG
Views: 663
Size:  6 KB

cinalex Aug 7, 2019 9:35pm | Post# 34

thank you, both for the answer and the link, while starting to read pivot trading. really feel the way that "actually, i know nothing".

in your ea setting, what does "pips offset" mean? therefore, i could not sense out why is -12.0? seems different to other sort of ea settings.
and it shows that you set grid size 0.5, which is pretty small? if price in a big trend, it costs too many deals.

thanks.

Tintman7 Aug 7, 2019 11:06pm | Post# 35

thank you, both for the answer and the link, while starting to read pivot trading. really feel the way that "actually, i know nothing". in your ea setting, what does "pips offset" mean? therefore, i could not sense out why is -12.0? seems different to other sort of ea settings. and it shows that you set grid size 0.5, which is pretty small? if price in a big trend, it costs too many deals. thanks.
No problem. Haha yea I have been there. Took a lot of study and mistakes and Iím still learning everyday. But stay committed and you will prosper.

Offset is the amount of pips off the current price. So the -12 would be the amount of pips negative off the current price. Thatís how you set order as a stop or limit. If you set both of the offset settings sell 1 and sell 2 to a positive number it would place 2 sets of sell orders as Sell Stops. Vise versa for buys.

I know sometimes I place grid orders close like that for news events but I change that all the time. Place the grid how you feel comfortable

Cheers

Tintman7 Aug 7, 2019 11:12pm | Post# 36

1 Attachment(s)
Heres one im in Protected the trades and will wait
Click to Enlarge

Name: uc.PNG
Size: 92 KB

Tintman7 Aug 7, 2019 11:16pm | Post# 37

1 Attachment(s)
working on the newer layout with more buttons. Gonna have more options but smaller buttons on some.

Heres a a shot of work in progress.
Click to Enlarge

Name: B63CD57C-C4EC-41E2-A208-75CB80CE437D.png
Size: 1.3 MB

Alcasar Aug 9, 2019 4:40pm | Post# 38

Great work, Tintman7 !

One of the most comfortable trade manager I ever seen.
Can we see a new version ?

As for me, it will be usefull to add an opportunity to choose location of buttons on the chart (add this options in settings), and colors of buttons/font.

Much appreciate your efforts !

lpp Aug 10, 2019 12:37am | Post# 39

Yes Tintman7 have been using the tester version it works beautifully.The BE function is invaluable. The ability to move it to a desired chart position and to user select the buttons they require for their trading would be damn near perfect.Great work and much appreciated.
Regards
lpp

Tintman7 Aug 10, 2019 8:52am | Post# 40

Great work, Tintman7 ! One of the most comfortable trade manager I ever seen. Can we see a new version ? As for me, it will be usefull to add an opportunity to choose location of buttons on the chart (add this options in settings), and colors of buttons/font. Much appreciate your efforts !
Thank you. Glad you are getting some use out of it. I should have a new version out before Sunday so we can use it next week.

I do have on my list to be able to move the panel in the screen, and i will add the adjust fonts and colors at a later date as i am still working on some key features right now. Thank you for the suggestions.

© Forex Factory