Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   LazyHashi: TMMS - Trading Made More Simpler (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=928698)

josi Aug 28, 2019 6:25am | Post# 141

New Version "smTMMS-RobinHood DB_v2.2" You can now adjust the colors for the arrows and for highlighting the fields with convergent signals. {image} {image} {file}
This makes it much easier to identify ongong trends - masterly.

juantrader Aug 28, 2019 9:45am | Post# 142

Thank you SwingMan, very nice adjustment !!!!

Intrepidpips Aug 29, 2019 7:48am | Post# 143

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} I think the offline charts have too few bars. Try to set the parameter MaximumBarsBack smaller, to 200 e.g. and start again.
It worked like magic, thanks so much you are all heart.
Click to Enlarge

Name: POC TRD NEW 111.png
Size: 59 KB

Freek Sep 6, 2019 8:37am | Post# 144

Any chance to get the smTMMS oscillator with the Money Flow index and RSI, without the Stochs and Hull?

tincog Sep 11, 2019 3:46am | Post# 145

New version "smTMMS Oscillator_v5.0" A version with perhaps a better overview of the conditions... - The histograms are drawn with a thin line if: a) - the RSI and stochastic conditions are not met (gray histograms) b) - if the fulfilled conditions Long or Short do not agree with the Hull trend (green or red histograms) The envelope line of the histograms can now be chosen between the Stochastic-2, Stochastic-1 or RSI line. I hope in the next two months no more suggestions are made for the oscillator! {image} {file}
hello swingman,
wonder if the MTF version of this indicator can enhance the trading experience. is it possible to make this a MTF version ?
have a great day

SwingMan Sep 11, 2019 5:25am | Post# 146

...wonder if the MTF version of this indicator can enhance the trading experience. is it possible to make this a MTF version ? have a great day
It's possible, but for trading you have the dashboard.

tincog Sep 11, 2019 5:45am | Post# 147

{quote} It's possible, but for trading you have the dashboard.
Thanks SwingMan, could you please make this a MTF version? Prefer it to be the way it is on the chart to have clarity. Thanks a lot.

dungkaka Sep 11, 2019 10:31pm | Post# 148

Hi SwingMan. Can You upload file .mqh Dashboard ? . i start learn code mql4 and i want to learn something from you. Tks !!!!

jado911 Sep 16, 2019 7:49pm | Post# 149

5 Attachment(s)
Hi All, I made an EA based on the smTMMS and TDI indicators trading it on the 4hrs chart, attached are the results of one back test. I would like to gauge interest if we can work on improving this EA to trade more successfully. Current challenges are taking loosing positions when markets are not trending and a proper exit to maximize profits.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Spoofs EA.gif
Size: 8 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 1.JPG
Size: 157 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2.JPG
Size: 182 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 4.JPG
Size: 197 KB
smTMMS- H4.ex4

josi Sep 17, 2019 1:28am | Post# 150

Hi All, I made an EA based on the smTMMS and TDI indicators trading it on the 4hrs chart, attached are the results of one back test. I would like to gauge interest if we can work on improving this EA to trade more successfully. Current challenges are taking loosing positions when markets are not trending and a proper exit to maximize profits. {image} {image} {image} {image} {file}
Interesting work.
Swingman already knows about the obvious pitfalls of the TMS & TDI-approach.
And he also has the means (Double Hull + SMmoving average) to improve the strategy.

tincog Sep 29, 2019 9:29am | Post# 151

Hi SwingMan
Any change of creating the MTF version of the smTMSS Osc? thank you

Ismail3 Oct 8, 2019 6:16am | Post# 152

New Version "smTMMS-RobinHood DB_v2.2" You can now adjust the colors for the arrows and for highlighting the fields with convergent signals. {image} {image} {file}
Hello
can somebdy help me....This DB v2.2 ex4 file is not working(loading) on my mt4.
What i do
Thanks

MyProfit Oct 8, 2019 10:06pm | Post# 153

Hello
can somebdy help me....This DB v2.2 ex4 file is not working(loading) on my mt4.
What i do
Thanks

See post #89

Ismail3 Oct 8, 2019 10:59pm | Post# 154

{quote} See post #89
Hello sir,

I tried with this also....same problem happening.That ex4 file is not supporting. Please Help in this matter

Thanks

Ismail3 Oct 10, 2019 1:56am | Post# 155

Hello SwingMan

this Dashbord is not loading on my mt4 platform...from very long ago i am searching this DB so i m very needful of this. can you please look into this matter. i am very thanqful of you.
{ email address deleted by staff }

Thanks

nannini Oct 26, 2019 11:03am | Post# 156

Hi All, I made an EA based on the smTMMS and TDI indicators trading it on the 4hrs chart, attached are the results of one back test. I would like to gauge interest if we can work on improving this EA to trade more successfully. Current challenges are taking loosing positions when markets are not trending and a proper exit to maximize profits. {image} {image} {image} {image} {file}
Dear jado911,
Thanks a lot for your contribution and for creating an EA based on the indicators.
I have downloaded your EA to give it a try but it is not working because the needed indicator (SMOS.ex4) is missing.
May I ask share the required indicators to get it working or give a hint how to get it working.

Would be nice to put it on a demo account and see how it performs.

Thanks

DirkH143 Oct 27, 2019 9:55am | Post# 157

New version "smDoubleHullMA_v3.1" A small bug in the old version has been corrected. Here were programmed signal arrows for entrys when the trends of both HullMA match. Comment for the users who made losses in the two TMS threads: - The entrys at the bar open can be losses if the trend is reversed, or when the previous bar is too long. For this reason I propose to test in particular on H4 a DoubleHull Trading System idea Example for short entrys: - Limit order (SellStop) at 1.5 * ATR from the high of the previous bar (1 ATR for the bar, and 0.5...
Hello Swingman,
would it be possible to modify the smHeikinAshi-Bodys_v1 indicator so, that the bar chart can be in the background? Right now, everytime I switch to another timeframe or chart, the bar chart is in front.
Thx for the help.
D.

SwingMan Oct 27, 2019 11:52am | Post# 158

2 Attachment(s)
...would it be possible to modify the smHeikinAshi-Bodys_v1 indicator so, that the bar chart can be in the background?...

You just have to deactivate line 66 and check the chart properties!
smHeikinAshi-Bodys_v1.1.mq4
Click to Enlarge

Name: CADJPYH1-HashiBodys.PNG
Size: 32 KB

T4Trade Nov 6, 2019 8:57am | Post# 159

{quote} Hello SwingMan this Dashbord is not loading on my mt4 platform...from very long ago i am searching this DB so i m very needful of this. can you please look into this matter. i am very thanqful of you. { email address deleted by staff } Thanks
u resolved it?

this is a EA and if it gives error of limit of pairs,go to market watch and hide all,this EA will work.

Ismail3 Nov 15, 2019 5:27am | Post# 160

{quote} u resolved it? this is a EA and if it gives error of limit of pairs,go to market watch and hide all,this EA will work.
Not yet sir,
i try with the hiding all pairs but this not working for me. Itís working for you?

© Forex Factory