Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   LazyHashi: TMMS - Trading Made More Simpler (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=928698)

josi Aug 20, 2019 7:53am | Post# 121

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} examples
How about that to start the discussion about 2Hull:
text on the chart!
Of course - if it were an EA - one would want to test it
So: the variables should be externs to be adjusted by the user (DrDave, for example, prefers HMA24 and HMA96)
HMA120 down - could be defined by colour change
HMA12 - entry could also be defined by colour change
i. e. if HMA120 is down, and Osc<=0 sell when HMA12 changes colour to down etc (many possibilities)
Click to Enlarge

Name: swingman.png
Size: 61 KB

SwingMan Aug 20, 2019 8:29am | Post# 122

...Hi Swing Man, I use DB regularly but I have to keep tracking last changes. If it's possible to show last signal change notification on TF on remark column, wherein all signals generated keep poping there, so it will be easy to check which one pick n leave another or can be individual script we get the notification. so any changes we can take action on trade. notification like >> The last signal generated x bars before or the last bar in case of current along with tf notification...
I also thought that this information is missing. I believe that your idea is good to show how many bars before a signal was, and alerts for the last signal when open a new bar.

In this case would be recommended to reduce the number of timeframes ...

pareshshah Aug 20, 2019 9:12am | Post# 123

New version "smDoubleHullMA_v3.1" A small bug in the old version has been corrected. Here were programmed signal arrows for entrys when the trends of both HullMA match. Comment for the users who made losses in the two TMS threads: - The entrys at the bar open can be losses if the trend is reversed, or when the previous bar is too long. For this reason I propose to test in particular on H4 a DoubleHull Trading System idea Example for short entrys: - Limit order (SellStop) at 1.5 * ATR from the high of the previous bar (1 ATR for the bar, and 0.5...

Hi Swing Man,

your Indicators are awsome, regarding hull, I use settings of 8/80 since max traders out here are day trader, we get lots of scalp opportunity. Do check settings, it will give awesome trades if we follow other setups like I use TDI, if RSI and TRADE SIGNAL LINE are below MARKET BASELINE AND HULL 8-80 IS ABOVE PRICE, I Will look for divergence confirmation and enter shorts. its good filter for me avoids longs/ shorts if HULL 8/80 don't give me confirmation. Same in longs vice versa. This small suggestion if it helps fellow traders out here can see set up and watch the trades on demo before entering live trades.

Happy trading.

Note: Pls check n confirm if above-set ups are good 4 your trading before entering the live account.

SwingMan Aug 20, 2019 9:35am | Post# 124

...Pls check n confirm if above-set ups are good 4 your trading before entering the live account.

To do that, it would be nice to post charts examples. I have little time to think, I have to work ...

pareshshah Aug 20, 2019 10:10am | Post# 125

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} To do that, it would be nice to post charts examples. I have little time to think, I have to work ...

pls, check the chart below. x yellow marks are entry point as per hull, off course I take other confirmation too. but this is very simple to have confidence in trade. setting Period 80, method 3 & price settings 0, indicator I use also attached for your reference.

Happy trading.

https://charts.mql5.com/22/47/gold-h...t-care-ltd.png
(T_S_R)-Big Trend.ex4

SwingMan Aug 20, 2019 10:18am | Post# 126

...pls, check the chart below. x yellow marks are entry point as per hull, off course I take other confirmation too. but this is very simple to have confidence in trade. setting Period 80, method 3 & price settings 0, indicator I use also attached for your reference...
Thank you, now is better for me, but you can post the chart in thread...

SwingMan Aug 22, 2019 6:40am | Post# 127

2 Attachment(s)
New expert: "smTMMS-Oscillator DB_v1.0"

- A dashboard for all pairs, just only with the oscillator, and see if it's below / above zero.
smTMMS-Oscillator DB_v1.0.ex4
Click to Enlarge

Name: TMMS-Oscillator Dashboard.png
Size: 26 KB

josi Aug 22, 2019 6:51am | Post# 128

New expert: "smTMMS-Oscillator DB_v1.0" - A dashboard for all pairs, just only with the oscillator, and see if it's below / above zero. {file} {image}
Yet another stroke of genius!
I may be just too slow or a bit stupid but I couldn't for the life of me trade off your "master" dashboard.
Too much information to be processing at the same time.
I will try this one, though.
Thank you very much; highly appreciated.

Intrepidpips Aug 23, 2019 5:41am | Post# 129

{quote} That's exactly what I wrote: "Please test the AvgSlopeLog indicator if it is suitable for confirmations and reentries." because I especially miss the reentries in an oscillator trend.

May I respectfully request with for an alert (sound or sound plus arrow) for the AvgSlopeLog indicator, thanks so much.

SwingMan Aug 23, 2019 7:31am | Post# 130

...May I respectfully request with for an alert (sound or sound plus arrow) for the AvgSlopeLog indicator, thanks so much.
OK, but if the AvgSlope indicator lags, do you need warnings? Which is your last used template?

Intrepidpips Aug 23, 2019 9:01am | Post# 131

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} OK, but if the AvgSlope indicator lags, do you need warnings? Which is your last used template?

Some times the AveSlope beats the Trix and TMMS Oscillators to the punch. I just want to take the fastest signal of the three sometimes there's a confluence of all three.
Click to Enlarge

Name: POC TRD NEW 109.png
Size: 90 KB

SwingMan Aug 26, 2019 5:24am | Post# 132

2 Attachment(s)
...May I request with for an alert (sound or sound plus arrow) for the AvgSlopeLog indicator, thanks so much.
New Version "smLazyTMA AvgSlopeLog_v4"

Here you have a version with alerts.
You can select several moving averages and the signals are sent for crossing the zero line or the threshold line.

Please test it.
If you also needed arrows, one can do that later.
Click to Enlarge

Name: NZDCADH4-AvgSlope.png
Size: 50 KB
smLazyTMA AvgSlopeLog_v4.mq4

josi Aug 26, 2019 6:13am | Post# 133

{quote} New Version "smLazyTMA AvgSlopeLog_v4" Here you have a version with alerts. You can select several moving averages and the signals are sent for crossing the zero line or the threshold line. Please test it. If you also needed arrows, one can do that later. {image} {file}
thanks
looking forward to trying it out.

SwingMan Aug 26, 2019 3:53pm | Post# 134

2 Attachment(s)
New dashboard version "smTMMS-RobinHood DB_v2.0"

The same version as v1.1, but with additional timeframes M30 and M5

For description see also #Post 35: https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...5#post12409785
smTMMS-RobinHood DB_v2.0.ex4
Click to Enlarge

Name: TMMS-RobinHood_DB-V2.0.PNG
Size: 85 KB

RobinHood Aug 26, 2019 4:06pm | Post# 135

New dashboard version "smTMMS-RobinHood DB_v2.0" The same version as v1.1, but with additional timeframes M30 and M5 For description see also #Post 35: https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...5#post12409785 {file} {image}
Thank you very much!

Intrepidpips Aug 27, 2019 1:15pm | Post# 136

{quote} New Version "smLazyTMA AvgSlopeLog_v4" Here you have a version with alerts. You can select several moving averages and the signals are sent for crossing the zero line or the threshold line. Please test it. If you also needed arrows, one can do that later. {image} {file}

Thanks for your kind consideration, will test it ASAP

Intrepidpips Aug 27, 2019 3:27pm | Post# 137

1 Attachment(s)
It works well on Time based charts, gives sound and message alerts on both Offline and regular charts.
The options of the Moving average parameters is a blast, so welcome, but it attached on the first attempt on my offline chart but when I closed the platform and re opened it, it refused to appear again, I don't know what might be the issue.
Click to Enlarge

Name: POC TRD NEW 110.png
Size: 71 KB

SwingMan Aug 27, 2019 3:39pm | Post# 138

...it attached on the first attempt on my offline chart but when I closed the platform and re opened it, it refused to appear again, I don't know what might be the issue.
I think the offline charts have too few bars.

Try to set the parameter
MaximumBarsBack smaller, to 200 e.g. and start again.

SwingMan Aug 27, 2019 4:01pm | Post# 139

2 Attachment(s)
New dashboard version "smTMMS-RobinHood DB_v2.1"

So far, several users have written that the dashboard is started and then disappears.

The cause seems to be that there are too many pairs in the Market Watch.

For this reason I have programmed a warning because it will allow a maximum of 50 pairs.

Please upload the .ex4 file.
By mistake I have before uploaded the source code (.mq4), but it still misses other files.

Also the M1 timeframe is now available!
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDJPYH1-Dashboard-v2.1.png
Size: 41 KB
smTMMS-RobinHood DB_v2.1.ex4

SwingMan Aug 28, 2019 6:13am | Post# 140

3 Attachment(s)
New Version "smTMMS-RobinHood DB_v2.2"

You can now adjust the colors for the arrows and for highlighting the fields with convergent signals.
Name:  ArrowColors.PNG
Views: 1449
Size:  11 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDJPYH1-Dashboard-v2.2.png
Size: 47 KB
smTMMS-RobinHood DB_v2.2.ex4

© Forex Factory