Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Gold RIGHT NOW (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=922275)

Mmase12 Aug 7, 2019 4:40pm | Post# 481

1 Attachment(s)
I am currently reading something here guys,it says that Gold is going up on certain seasons- JANUARY , FEBRUARY , AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER. Not sure if this is the reason why we see it going up since the beginning of August or whether there is another factor.
Seasonal Pattern Of Trading Gold +FIBONACCI.docx

Goat Aug 7, 2019 5:29pm | Post# 482

1 Attachment(s)
Ahhhhh that 1,500 felt so good. Ray Dalio... never bet against that man!!!

I'm out for now. Might get back in if we dip down to 1470-ish.

In the meantime I'll be relaxing in my #5 position on the FF leaderboard.
Name:  Screenshot1.png
Views: 875
Size:  15 KB

auricforecas Aug 7, 2019 6:44pm | Post# 483

Ahhhhh that 1,500 felt so good. Ray Dalio... never bet against that man!!! I'm out for now. Might get back in if we dip down to 1470-ish. In the meantime I'll be relaxing in my #5 position on the FF leaderboard. {image}
hehe, great man, congrats! I would however be interested in the next few weeks, they might show the trend... once this ECB/FED tennis... or/and trump FED tennis settles in the market.... Was also an excellent opportunity for some skilled in profiting from this tennis game But not for me, it just disturbed my trading plan....

TradeMinim Aug 7, 2019 9:29pm | Post# 484

Don't you think that 1510 was the maximum for Gold this week and maybe next week ?
There's no maximum in the market, it can trend as long as it likes. Focus on your trading system. Trade safe

Ef5 Aug 7, 2019 11:02pm | Post# 485

Ahhhhh that 1,500 felt so good. Ray Dalio... never bet against that man!!! I'm out for now. Might get back in if we dip down to 1470-ish. In the meantime I'll be relaxing in my #5 position on the FF leaderboard. {image}
Woah, nice job Goat!

Goat Aug 8, 2019 2:22am | Post# 486

{quote} hehe, great man, congrats! I would however be interested in the next few weeks, they might show the trend... once this ECB/FED tennis... or/and trump FED tennis settles in the market.... Was also an excellent opportunity for some skilled in profiting from this tennis game But not for me, it just disturbed my trading plan....
Haha thank you Auric! Greatest achievement of my internet life.

I think the very fact that we have the tennis games will drive prices higher. Gold loves chaos, and there's plenty of it!

With that said, I expect us to be pinned to this 1,500 level for at least a few days, and maybe as long as a few weeks. This is a very important level and it's going to require a big fight to be resolved before we take off higher again.

I'm pretty much on the sidelines right now, as I don't want to get trapped watching prices range. But I will pick up a deal if I see one! I consider 1450 a very good deal, and I'd consider 1475, if they showed in the next week.

{quote} Woah, nice job Goat!

Focus on your trading system.
Good advice.

Saffron1 Aug 8, 2019 2:27am | Post# 487

Xauusd buy short time

GoldGrilz Aug 8, 2019 4:18am | Post# 488

Haha! That's wuts up! Congrats

Sixer Aug 8, 2019 8:40am | Post# 489

1 Attachment(s)
Gold Update:

Wave "W" as part of a ZigZag (5-3-5) is nearly finished - i expect a corrective a-b-c for Wave "X" and than the final impulse to complete Wave [b].

Sixer
Click to Enlarge

Name: EW-Gold(240)-8.8.19.png
Size: 40 KB

Metallurgy Aug 8, 2019 11:53am | Post# 490

Xauusd buy short time
May want to close that position thanks to Mr T

Metallurgy Aug 8, 2019 11:54am | Post# 491

1 Attachment(s)
Views: 605
Size:  88 KB

Goat Aug 9, 2019 3:45am | Post# 492

2 Attachment(s)
Looks like we're settling back into a $20 range: Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 6 KB
Last time it did this we were in it for over a week. Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 6 KB
I have a buy limit at 1480, but I'm starting to doubt it'll get triggered.

Trade the $20 range instead?

Goat Aug 9, 2019 4:05am | Post# 493

The more I look at this chart the more I think gold is itching to break out again. There was barely any bounce off of 1,500, as I had expected. This thing is looking really strong.

But I'm not keen to get back on the RD Express right now... don't want to be bored to death sitting in a range.

The fomo is creeping on me.

MzansiObi Aug 9, 2019 4:36am | Post# 494

What A gent!!!!!
Bang on broski

SurfsUp Aug 9, 2019 4:41pm | Post# 495

I expect us to be pinned to this 1,500 level for at least a few days, and maybe as long as a few weeks. This is a very important level and it's going to require a big fight to be resolved before we take off higher again.
Well said. Agreed.

Sixer Aug 10, 2019 4:52am | Post# 496

2 Attachment(s)
Gold: The big Picture

Altenative count of Wave [b] from Daneric.

Sixer

Edit:
See CoT data too.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EW-Gold(D)-9.8.19.png
Size: 115 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Gold-CoT-9.8.19.gif
Size: 114 KB

Ef5 Aug 11, 2019 1:28am | Post# 497

1 Attachment(s)
Right now I see the DJIA is down 42 points since Friday's close. We might be looking at a slight gap up on gold at the open.

Views: 318
Size:  14 KB

MzansiObi Aug 11, 2019 4:30am | Post# 498

Gold: The big Picture Altenative count of Wave from Daneric. Sixer [b]Edit: See CoT data too. {image} {image}
I see the alternate wave count.
Looking at wave 4 dipping slightly lower....am of the opinion we completed wave 3 and are in a corrective sub wave heading towards wave 4 at 1488 then proceeding higher......

That cot data indi .....have you got a link for that perhaps bro?

Regards

Sixer Aug 11, 2019 9:08am | Post# 499

Link for CoT data (German):

https://www.goldseiten.de/kurse/cot.php

Sixer

MzansiObi Aug 11, 2019 10:09am | Post# 500

Link for CoT data (German): https://www.goldseiten.de/kurse/cot.php Sixer
Much appreciated bud .....

© Forex Factory