Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/137-interactive-trading)
-   -   Negotiating with price harmony (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/921327-negotiating-with-price-harmony)

Marcieny Jun 23, 2020 7:52pm | Post# 981

1 Attachment(s)
Another trade at Gn 895 points, earlier.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Gbp nzd 2306.png
Size: 79 KB

Marcieny Jun 23, 2020 7:55pm | Post# 982

1 Attachment(s)
GA 1.000 points
Click to Enlarge

Name: GA 2306.png
Size: 70 KB

Marcieny Jun 23, 2020 8:00pm | Post# 983

"Waking up to life does not mean changing who you are ... it is discarding who you are not."

4for4 Jun 23, 2020 8:50pm | Post# 984

1 Attachment(s)
"Waking up to life does not mean changing who you are ... it is discarding who you are not."
Bit by bit, little things add up ...

Name:  76228179-0969-4124-9F9C-A974716AB1D7.jpeg
Views: 240
Size:  52 KB

dondealova Jun 23, 2020 10:01pm | Post# 985

I'm in...i love harmonic,Fibo,Geometric, and i want to learn more
~AuroraFx~

Marcieny Jun 24, 2020 8:50am | Post# 986

What does the trade mean to you? what did you think or what did you imagine what your life would be like? did you think about him or were you selfish and just thought about only what you like about the trade?
Think of all that he is good at, write to you, the answers, what would he bring to you? how did you visualize your life?

Answering the questions for you, you will discover your passion for the trade, come back to thinking about everything from the beginning, what are you feeding the passion for the trade? Are you afraid of not getting it? Did you go through good and bad times but you still love the trade? if the answer is yes,
if so it is because you have committed yourself naturally to trade... commitment!!!

Why was it natural? because you want that and you have no plan B. it is natural to fight over it, love to argue and succeed.
Have you grown up with your commitment?

Larissa Sihle

Marcelomtn Jun 24, 2020 11:01am | Post# 987

What does the trade mean to you? what did you think or what did you imagine what your life would be like? did you think about him or were you selfish and just thought about only what you like about the trade? Think of all that he is good at, write to you, the answers, what would he bring to you? how did you visualize your life? Answering the questions for you, you will discover your passion for the trade, come back to thinking about everything from the beginning, what are you feeding the passion for the trade? Are you afraid of not getting it? Did...
Você fez o curso dela ?

Marcieny Jun 24, 2020 1:53pm | Post# 988

{quote} Você fez o curso dela ?
Não fiz, mas eu amo os vídeos dela principalmente sobre mindset assisto todos.

Marcieny Jun 24, 2020 5:29pm | Post# 989

2 Attachment(s)
my only trade today 350 points EN..

I still maintain an open short position, which I am trying to negotiate a pulback at the opening.
Click to Enlarge

Name: eur nzd 2406.png
Size: 56 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: eur nzd 2406H3.png
Size: 57 KB

Marcieny Jun 24, 2020 5:38pm | Post# 990

"Many consider impossible until someone executes it."

Gratitude

Marcieny Jun 24, 2020 5:59pm | Post# 991

1 Attachment(s)
One of my favorite candle patterns to buy, it must be perfect otherwise it doesn't work. green candles rise behind him.
it is a sign of reversal and you should expect consolidation.
Name:  gbp usd M5.png
Views: 226
Size:  < 1 KB

Marcieny Jun 25, 2020 11:35am | Post# 992

Have an advanced mind

The human mind is extraordinary, the ability to think, to decide is in our intelligence.
Gold mine can run out, the stock market can be shaken, securities investments can break when the bubble bursts, but the human mind will always have an idea to transform. The individual who thinks he will never be manipulated, you have a gold mine inside you. A common trait of the winners, an advanced mind, a mind capable of acting and thinking and understanding the world in which it lives.

If you do not have an advanced mind without progress, your life will not progress either,no matter what your childhood was like or what you lived back there, what matters is that it is possible to be transformed in our mentality.

Things do not always happen by chance, they happen with the result of a decision. Generally a good idea is the result of a lot of work, many hours of work, and a little inspiration.

The truth is, the change in mentality is very difficult.

"Thinking is hard work so few think."

Albert Einstein

the truth is that people do not like to think, they like to be taken by those who think, because those who think command those who do not think.

How can we acquire an advanced mindset?

If you don't like to read, you need to like it, if you don't like to study, you need to like it. You need to know what's going on in your world, otherwise you will be easy prey. Now it's up to you, nobody will put it in your head that you have to change, if you don't want to, you need to want to.

Walk in places that help you to shape your creativity, your fullness, your honesty, your passion, your faith, humility, love, generosity, kindness, joy, peace, stimulate your emotions to have good thoughts.

Remember good ideas have a short life, correct decisions have to be made, each person, each thought has a chance to become something very big. Each person must think as a man of action, and act as a man of thoughts. Because thoughts without action produce nothing, actions without thoughts produce disasters.

"people who act directed by an advanced mind are winners."

4for4 Jun 25, 2020 8:33pm | Post# 993

Think one step ahead !!!
Trading is about anticipating the future, not reacting to the present or the past ...

Marcieny Jun 26, 2020 10:30am | Post# 994

"Medicine to be happy ... courage".

Marcieny Jun 26, 2020 12:55pm | Post# 995

1 Attachment(s)
I made this trade today EC and 289 points ... I closed it because the price indicated it would go up, so I'm hoping to negotiate a pulback.

I made a scalper on the 80 points buying Gbp/usd haha I won't even post ... gu took me out of the operation, I'm waiting again.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EC 2606.png
Size: 41 KB

Marcieny Jun 26, 2020 1:21pm | Post# 996

"Every crisis has three elements: a solution, an expiration date, and a lesson for your life."

Tadashi Kadomoto

Marcieny Jun 26, 2020 5:13pm | Post# 997

If the indices fall to fill the bearish gap first, we may perhaps see an increase in the dollar ... and currencies will only rise with their indices perhaps after that...

so the dollar's bullish cycle may not be over yet ... we may not have good things in the next week or month. unfortunable.

4for4 Jun 26, 2020 5:23pm | Post# 998

If the indices fall to fill the bearish gap first, we may perhaps see an increase in the dollar ... and currencies will only rise with their indices perhaps after that... so the dollar's bullish cycle may not be over yet ... we may not have good things in the next week or month. unfortunable.
Strong USD and falling stocks are the characteristics of risk-off situation which might last for another 1-2 weeks ...

Marcieny Jun 26, 2020 6:52pm | Post# 999

{quote} Strong USD and falling stocks are the characteristics of risk-off situation which might last for another 1-2 weeks ...
yes maybe even longer ... the indices can make a new low if they fill the gap all of them... some are closer to filling the gap others further away, it will be a mess.

4for4 Jun 26, 2020 8:45pm | Post# 1000

Sell-Stop Oil (CLS10C) @ 37.05 —> 39.38 / 34.34 ...

© Forex Factory