Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Negotiating with price harmony (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=921327)

Marcieny Jun 4, 2019 6:44am | Post# 1

Negotiating with price harmony

2 Attachment(s)
Thread created with the purpose of saving analyzes with harmonic patterns, waves,geometry,among others..and exchange ideas too, welcome!!!
Rules.
1 - will not be allowed unpleasant discussions to the members of this thread, to maintain peace and harmony, is very important.
2 - exchanging ideas is very important since each person negotiates differently.
3- I will be teaching some things, but I anticipate saying that I have more practice than theory, so many financial market nomenclatures I do not know yet.
4- I ask you not to follow my images, I change all the markings at any time according to what is presented to me.
Click to Enlarge

Name: harmonic-price-patterns.jpg
Size: 135 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 1_8n0GL0jghswVpdV0RijQ1Q.jpeg
Size: 682 KB

ZenNy Jun 4, 2019 7:23am | Post# 2

I am not that harmonic but I am following.

Marcieny Jun 4, 2019 7:30am | Post# 3

I'll be doing some posts during the week ..But in case you want learn ..Already start going to study..

DiamondMiner Jun 4, 2019 7:46am | Post# 4

2 Attachment(s)
Sometimes Support and Resistance along with reversals can be found by drawing a line (Red Line) on the Impulse Wave, then drawing a Circle from those two points. this now creates a Triad that can identify S/R or Reversal quite often. If you try this you may even see another reversal when price leaves the circle. Use the Circumcircle to find the center of any Triad for Support and Resistance. Click to Enlarge

Name: Circumcircle_.jpg
Size: 44 KB Another example of how the Reversal occurred when Price left the circle.Click to Enlarge

Name: Dyad_.jpg
Size: 40 KB

ZenNy Jun 4, 2019 7:47am | Post# 5

I'll be doing some posts during the week ..But in case you want learn ..Already start going to study..
I know a bit about harmonic, Carney and Pesavento, but I guess it will be more interesting learning from you..

Marcieny Jun 4, 2019 7:56am | Post# 6

Sometimes Support and Resistance along with reversals can be found by drawing a line (Red Line) on the Impulse Wave, then drawing a Circle from those two points. this now creates a Triad that can identify S/R or Reversal quite often. If you try this you may even see another reversal when price leaves the circle.{image}
Itīs amazing peter...Waves, harmonic patterns and pivot they are all connected and mainly the geometry..I'm open to learning from everyone..I hope too to be able to help all here !!
.I am an eternal apprentice..

ZenNy Jun 4, 2019 8:02am | Post# 7

{quote} I know a bit about harmonic, Carney and Pesavento, but I guess it will be more interesting learning from you..
Said that I often trade the 3 pushes reversal pattern, especially after a falling/rising wedge, but without the fibonacci sequences.....only my way...

Marcieny Jun 4, 2019 8:05am | Post# 8

{quote} Said that I often trade the 3 pushes reversal pattern, especially after a falling/rising wedge, but without the fibonacci sequences.....only my way...
Wow this is amazing.

DiamondMiner Jun 4, 2019 8:17am | Post# 9

1 Attachment(s)
If a Line is drawn on the X- A Impulse Wave then made to a Square. If a Gartley pattern exists, a Quadrilateral is drawn identifying possible entry or reversal. In this particular case a Short entry would have been made when price got close to the tip of the Quad, also note the tip of the quad didn't nail it on Time but, it did on Price . We know it's a Short entry because the tip of the square is lower then the X point. Click to Enlarge

Name: InkedCircle Square Quad_LI.jpg
Size: 160 KB

Marcieny Jun 4, 2019 8:42am | Post# 10

If a Line is drawn on the X- A Impulse Wave then made to a Square. If a Gartley pattern exists, a Quadrilateral is drawn identifying possible entry or reversal. In this particular case a Short entry would have been made when price got close to the tip of the Quad, also note the tip of the quad didn't nail it on Time but, it did on Price . We know it's a Short entry because the tip of the square is lower then the X point. {image}
it's really amazing...

DiamondMiner Jun 4, 2019 8:45am | Post# 11

{quote} Itīs amazing peter...Waves, harmonic patterns and pivot they are all connected and mainly the geometry..I'm open to learning from everyone..I hope too to be able to help all here !! .I am an eternal apprentice..
Mathematics is the Only True Science and Geometry is the expression of it. The markets follow that expression only to be changed by MM or Sentiment to which we have no control over. There are many filters we could use in geometry that give us an edge. If we have an edge we can win.

Marcieny Jun 4, 2019 8:49am | Post# 12

{quote} Mathematics is the Only True Science and Geometry is the expression of it. The markets follow that expression only to be changed by MM or Sentiment to which we have no control over.
It is true.... the feelings create these waves and these patterns.

Marcieny Jun 4, 2019 9:42am | Post# 13

1 Attachment(s)
This pair will have a escape... many waves around..the past tell us the future....I wanted Gu to play on another support, does not want to go.
Click to Enlarge

Name: gbpusd0406.png
Size: 119 KB

Marcieny Jun 4, 2019 9:56am | Post# 14

1 Attachment(s)
This photo may give a better view hahaha a lot of scribble.
Click to Enlarge

Name: gbpusd0406daily.png
Size: 197 KB

Marcieny Jun 4, 2019 10:23am | Post# 15

Peter I admire you... You are a very good person..And I think God put you in my way..There are few people...who do what you did..You went there and gave me books...I was going to buy...I Was looking on the internet ..And you showed up just in time.... I know that for many not mean anything...But for me it means a lot....

Marcieny Jun 4, 2019 10:52am | Post# 16

I need to put this song here.

Inserted Video

FKhan Jun 4, 2019 11:58am | Post# 17

Please do post on Eurusd also

Swede Jun 4, 2019 12:05pm | Post# 18

1 Attachment(s)
Marci, you may want to do some research on one of the oldest (and still works brilliantly) patterns that are so often overlooked by traders today because it seems too simple and too unsophisticated to be as accurate as it is....works best on higher time frames like daily and 4 hour...originally designed to trade the S and P 500 futures market but soon recognized how well they work in forex. They are called Wolfe Waves by the author Bill Wolfe....they are also known as the 3 pillars, 3 crows and other names....I'm sure there is a pattern from Harmonics that fit also but just wanted you to know about them....here is an 800 pip move from GBP based on the concept....enjoy Noticed after I posted this it is shown in the upper RH side of your first post.....
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDDaily WW.png
Size: 32 KB

DiamondMiner Jun 4, 2019 12:06pm | Post# 19

Peter I admire you... You are a very good person..And I think God put you in my way..There are few people...who do what you did..You went there and gave me books...I was going to buy...I Was looking on the internet ..And you showed up just in time.... I know that for many not mean anything...But for me it means a lot....
Everything that happens in your world is created by your thoughts, words, and deeds. That is why, you summoned them.
P

Marcieny Jun 4, 2019 12:14pm | Post# 20

Please do post on Eurusd also
ok...But the euro is very complicated...Despite having a wonderful standard of purchase...Has a much bigger one than this...An unfilled old Gap...If Eur/Gbp falls ...can take down the eur/usd a little... laterialize break this pattern...And fall a lot..At the moment I'm not operating on it..I need to wait more.

© Forex Factory