Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   General Trading Chat / Ideas (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=918070)

Rrrracer Sep 18, 2019 12:12pm | Post# 8641

{quote} couldnt give a rats ass less about tht shit ,, no ,, where you got long the eur on a friday because you didnt want to miss anything ,,, we talked about it ,,, how price blew thru the Ws2 level circle back yonder ,,,, well look what tht has turned into lol ,,
Aah a little bit of history mixed in with the here and now!! Cool. I remember you saying a while back that EU can run a week behind or more on pivots... how far back do you look for stuff like that?

digger1 Sep 18, 2019 12:17pm | Post# 8642

{quote} Aah a little bit of history mixed in with the here and now!! Cool. I remember you saying a while back that EU can run a week behind or more on pivots... how far back do you look for stuff like that?
Last swing usually good ,, if one got missed one way it will get used coming back ,, or it will at least be visited at some point

Rrrracer Sep 18, 2019 12:27pm | Post# 8643

Awesome... a little more light shed on the ole "weeklies to trade the quarterlies" thing... I get it! You da man Digs, will look into this further.

digger1 Sep 18, 2019 12:52pm | Post# 8644

2 Attachment(s)
Bull bear ,, if ya just quietly went about your business and hit your marks ,, your not sitting too bad atm ,, big fuel drop coming ,, tgts above on a spike ,,, and your entries protected maybe some profit taken on a few and some runners to watch and see where they go on the forth coming shit show Click to Enlarge

Name: 6 eur to post.jpg
Size: 332 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: 6 eur.jpg
Size: 291 KB

MrBullBear Sep 18, 2019 12:53pm | Post# 8645

{quote} Last swing usually good ,, if one got missed one way it will get used coming back ,, or it will at least be visited at some point
Same situation as you left yesterday. We are still at weekly's breakout target area. Although it made a little trip down overnight but here we are again same level... same target, same neckline, just different time. Hope you had a good night sleep last night! Quiet here when you are not around.

MrBullBear Sep 18, 2019 1:00pm | Post# 8646

Bull bear ,, if ya just quietly went about your business and hit your marks ,, your not sitting too bad atm ,, big fuel drop coming ,, tgts above on a spike ,,, and your entries protected maybe some profit taken on a few and some runners to watch and see where they go on the forth coming shit show {image}{image}
Above spike, you mean, the slider candle from couple of weeks ago that got whacked?

digger1 Sep 18, 2019 1:00pm | Post# 8647

{quote} Same situation as you left yesterday. We are still at weekly's breakout target area. Although it made a little trip down overnight but here we are again same level... same target, same neckline, just different time. Hope you had a good night sleep last night! Quiet here when you are not around.
same shit different day ,, only this day has the only big fuel drop left to add to the mix ,, ,, wrong time of year for me to sleep much ,, got a little snooze ,, ,, only back for a few to watch the shit show myself lol

digger1 Sep 18, 2019 1:05pm | Post# 8648

{quote} Above spike, you mean, the slider candle from couple of weeks ago that got whacked?
no I mean the tgts from the head and shoulder pattern ,, and the ext level of the last news the ecb interest rate bullshit

Techanalyst Sep 18, 2019 1:10pm | Post# 8649

EURUSD bearish

GBPJPY bullish

USDJPY bearish

USDCHF bearish.

Trade safe.

digger1 Sep 18, 2019 1:12pm | Post# 8650

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Above spike, you mean, the slider candle from couple of weeks ago that got whacked?
Click to Enlarge

Name: 6 eur.jpg
Size: 212 KB

MrBullBear Sep 18, 2019 1:16pm | Post# 8651

{quote}{image}
The exit level around 1.096x . So we are expecting bearish on a fuel drop news?

digger1 Sep 18, 2019 1:25pm | Post# 8652

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} The exit level around 1.096x . So we are expecting bearish on a fuel drop news?
no idea ,, but I do know I have an inverted head and shoulder pattern with a projection ,,,, I have a quarterly low at 1106 ,,, or basically the 272 ext ,, and atm I have a stoch on daily above the fifty line ,, just getting into overbought zone ,, thts what I know ,,, after the fuel ,, who knows Click to Enlarge

Size: 412 KB

digger1 Sep 18, 2019 2:35pm | Post# 8653

Have a few just below pivot ,, longs ,,, obviously previous runners stpped out at +1

digger1 Sep 18, 2019 2:44pm | Post# 8654

1 Attachment(s)
out ,, no push above pivot ,, big interst day on rollover ,, may have to find a place to sell er Click to Enlarge

Size: 352 KB

MrBullBear Sep 18, 2019 2:47pm | Post# 8655

{quote} no idea ,, but I do know I have an inverted head and shoulder pattern with a projection ,,,, I have a quarterly low at 1106 ,,, or basically the 272 ext ,, and atm I have a stoch on daily above the fifty line ,, just getting into overbought zone ,, thts what I know ,,, after the fuel ,, who knows {image}
DiggerD'Savior, i was bullish before you post this. I remembered you mentioned this level as a breakout target but i was bullish before you post this and immediately switched to bearish.. and there she goes.. now profiting. Tnx again!

Bk55 Sep 18, 2019 2:47pm | Post# 8656

are you buying EU now digger?

Bk55 Sep 18, 2019 2:50pm | Post# 8657

do you think it will 261 if the 161 doesnt hold?

digger1 Sep 18, 2019 2:51pm | Post# 8658

are you buying EU now digger?
took daily S1 for a few ,, runners are safe ,, should be a better spot if a sell comes for rollover if it does

Bk55 Sep 18, 2019 2:53pm | Post# 8659

yeah i see what your thinking bud

Bk55 Sep 18, 2019 2:54pm | Post# 8660

i just shorted the breakout pullback

© Forex Factory