Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   General Trading Chat / Ideas (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=918070)

Bk55 Sep 11, 2019 6:59pm | Post# 8081

{quote} look at the last page and work back you will not have to go far , good night mate
will do cheers night

digger1 Sep 11, 2019 8:53pm | Post# 8082

4 Attachment(s)
hers comes the big 3 wave momentom
And at the end of the day ,, or eod ,, the big push didnt even get it quite too real res ,, whether 4 hour ,, 8 hour ,, hourly m5 ,, m10 ,, m15 ,, all the small charts did was show you what ya had to work with ,, ,, eod rolls around and hell asia starts right in selling ,, draw a few lines ,, posts a few posts ,, have some fun ,, hit your marks collect on too the next one see what holds what folds ,, the chess match continues lol hope your night is peaceful bud ,, no break no shake for me here but a shekel made and a runner if it goes,, cheers all ,, over and out ,,,,,,,,,,,, BB ,, bit of a scruff here with the ole eur well a whole lot of nothing really lol ,, it is only asia tho ,,,steady as it goes bud Click to Enlarge

Name: 6 eur.jpg
Size: 427 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: 6.jpg
Size: 417 KB Click to Enlarge

Name: 6 eur to post.jpg
Size: 340 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: 7.jpg
Size: 386 KB

digger1 Sep 11, 2019 9:04pm | Post# 8083

1 Attachment(s)
not saying it gets there but there is pieces ,, its also at a mid of a projection ,, lots of day to go thru yet and it is under some shit Click to Enlarge

Name: 6 eur to post.jpg
Size: 439 KB

MrBullBear Sep 11, 2019 10:02pm | Post# 8084

{quote} it cant be done sorry
Haha.. be careful. Let me tell you a story. On the other thread, i was questioning or shoul i say, interrogating a thread starter regarding his intentions of creating his thread. I want to learn and also protect my self and other learners falling for false guru or be victimized by schemes and Aussie showed up protecting his maybe friend (thread starter). I attecked Aussie, tried to embarrass him, humiliated him on the thread for claiming 99.6 win rate. I found out that he is retired and recently had a stroke so i apologized right a way. (I have high respect to elders) and he subscribed to me and i do the same, i message him and we become friends. He invited me to his thread and i found out that he is telling the truth, he is really great and i am the one who is embarrassed and felt humiliated for the action that i take towards him. Luckily, we become friends first before i found that out, otherwise, i wont have a face to show to him. Haha.. so, be careful. Peace!

Oc6oph Sep 11, 2019 10:13pm | Post# 8085

{quote} Haha.. be careful. Let me tell you a story. On the other thread, i was questioning or shoul i say, interrogating a thread starter regarding his intentions of creating his thread. I want to learn and also protect my self and other learners falling for false guru or be victimized by schemes and Aussie showed up protecting his maybe friend (thread starter). I attecked Aussie, tried to embarrass him, humiliated him on the thread for claiming 99.6 win rate. I found out that he is retired and recently had a stroke so i apologized right a way....
I’d give my left lung and my right kidney for his win rate

Capitalone1 Sep 12, 2019 2:18am | Post# 8086

Buying Gold to hold until new high is made, my target is 1593, but there could be a resistant at 1500 which is the major and nearest Resistant and if we get a close above it that means i am some how made for the rest of the year. Given the fact that Dollar index could possibly fall from the level it is now, i believe it will work well Anyone who is interested in this new bullish run can wait for a little pullback or you can jump in is all depend on your account size. Good luck and God bless. {image}
Good morning buyers and sellers, quoting my post yesterday about Gold, please watch out for the resistant level which is very near 1500 to 1503 price is approaching it and there could be a show of force by the bears to take over from there and i am a bit worried, but if H1 close above it successfully that means we are up but at the same time expect a pullback from that level.

To determine if Gold is going up.

First a clean and successful clove above this level is needed on H1 that will decide the future of H4.

Second a pullback

Finally followed by bullish move up to that level and a H4 close above it will guarantee D1 clove above that same level.

God bless and Good luck.

Jp1 Sep 12, 2019 4:03am | Post# 8087

Morning chaps!

missed the move up in gold this morning, stupid commute getting in the way! Coming into some resistance around here at weekly low / open area....itching to short it soon!

Edit: just going up, might leave the short idea!

digger1 Sep 12, 2019 4:52am | Post# 8088

Morning chaps! missed the move up in gold this morning, stupid commute getting in the way! Coming into some resistance around here at weekly low / open area....itching to short it soon! Edit: just going up, might leave the short idea!
just took some here ,, neck line of the pattern tht wiped Qurtly H4 ,, 1st go around ,, may tke a swipe or two

Aussi Sep 12, 2019 4:54am | Post# 8089

morning to both of you

digger1 Sep 12, 2019 4:56am | Post# 8090

morning to both of you
afternoon ,evening bud ,,

Jp1 Sep 12, 2019 5:00am | Post# 8091

Alright chaps! Yeh, i couldnt resist so ive tried a short, theres a lot of levels in this area

digger1 Sep 12, 2019 5:05am | Post# 8092

1 Attachment(s)
Alright chaps! Yeh, i couldnt resist so ive tried a short, theres a lot of levels in this area
Click to Enlarge

Name: 6 eur.jpg
Size: 437 KB

Bk55 Sep 12, 2019 7:18am | Post# 8093

morning traders

Jp1 Sep 12, 2019 7:20am | Post# 8094

{quote} {image}
Im out for 30.....didnt wanna mess with the fuel drop shortly!

Aussi Sep 12, 2019 7:22am | Post# 8095

try pairs a very very nice spike down dont you just love it

ffmonry Sep 12, 2019 7:25am | Post# 8096

try pairs a very very nice spike down dont you just love it
euro is going to spike down. i have sold euro at 1.1025 for 1.0900

Aussi Sep 12, 2019 7:28am | Post# 8097

pairs will be moving around about now

Jp1 Sep 12, 2019 7:47am | Post# 8098

{quote} euro is going to spike down. i have sold euro at 1.1025 for 1.0900
Hope u had a wide stop - eur gone crazy!

Aussi Sep 12, 2019 7:52am | Post# 8099

{quote} Hope u had a wide stop - eur gone crazy!
was it something i said

Bk55 Sep 12, 2019 7:57am | Post# 8100

closed gold longs

© Forex Factory