Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   General Trading Chat / Ideas (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=918070)

digger1 Sep 11, 2019 5:41pm | Post# 8041

ausi,,,, most central banks come to him for loans lol,, and he has yet to find his nugget tht weighs a ton

Bk55 Sep 11, 2019 5:41pm | Post# 8042

A sytem with RR 1 to 2 that wins 50% or more is all im after 65% wins would be amazing 1 to 2 RR OR 40% WINNERS BEING THE MINUMUM

Aussi Sep 11, 2019 5:44pm | Post# 8043

ausi,,,, most central banks come to him for loans lol,, and he has yet to find his nugget tht weighs a ton
well digs some good news weather looking up and some trails getting dried up so may be next week i go out and find that nugget

digger1 Sep 11, 2019 5:44pm | Post# 8044

A sytem with RR 1 to 2 that wins 50% or more is all im after 65% wins would be amazing 1 to 2 RR OR 40% WINNERS BEING THE MINUMUM
draw a few lines ,, posts a few posts ,, have a few laughs ,, lol,, its in your future ,, mkt aint going no where

Bk55 Sep 11, 2019 5:45pm | Post# 8045

it cant be done digger nobody can make even 20% per month constantly might have the odd lucky month but if your making huge gains then making huge risks

digger1 Sep 11, 2019 5:45pm | Post# 8046

{quote} well digs some good news weather looking up and some trails getting dried up so may be next week i go out and find that nugget
Ah good to hear man ,, its there waiting for ya ,, I know it is ,,

Swede Sep 11, 2019 5:45pm | Post# 8047

{quote} Ya know ,, your not completely innocent in all this ,, lol,, it was your suggestion or comment tht started all this shit back in the day ,,it was the starting with 300 dollars at 10 percent a day 86 days one is sitting pretty ,,, those increment can be split up how ever one wants tho ,, ,,sure and steady ,, shit happens
I kept a copy of your 6 figure day....I was broke (well not broke but damaged lol) and you were king of wall street....so if i were responsable for you starting all this do I get a piece of the north 40??

MrBullBear Sep 11, 2019 5:47pm | Post# 8048

Bull bear ,, used to piss me off to no end ,, spent a lot of time doing exactly wht you have done the last few days ,, been a cp or 2 a monitor or 3 with a fucking hammer thru it ,, run over then backed over with a dozer or tractor or combine ,,,,one has the uncanny ability to do the exact wrong thing at the exact right time ,, it just works tht way till one has had enough and improvises and adapts and eventually overcomes ,, you got this ,, you can do it and when it clicks for you and it will ,, you will get a lot of wht the mkt offers every fucking...
Eur/usd is bullbearing at the moment. I will just wait to BE and will close it. I will retreat for awhile, re sharpen, collect some ammo, re-tool... ooops, i dont have a tool. Well thats what im gonna work on. Will hide at sanctuary NO TRADE ZONE. Self rehabilitate coz im currently badly wounded. While recuperating, i will study all the things you said. I will come back strong, i promise you! Im gonna make you proud and smiling in every trade i do... and it will be soon! Good bye trading for now... it wont be long, im gonna make you pay! Green pips everyone!

digger1 Sep 11, 2019 5:49pm | Post# 8049

{quote} Eur/usd is bullbearing at the moment. I will just wait to BE and will close it. I will retreat for awhile, re sharpen, collect some ammo, re-tool... ooops, i dont have a tool. Well thats what im gonna work on. Will hide at sanctuary NO TRADE ZONE. Self rehabilitate coz im currently badly wounded. While recuperating, i will study all the things you said. I will come back strong, i promise you! Im gonna make you proud and smiling in every trade i do... and it will be soon! Good bye trading for now... it wont be long, im gonna make you pay!...
Stick with it bud ,, like I said ,, it is not easy ,, but somethings become more automatic ,, everybody see s things just slightly different ,, just some things you tweek to help you is all its gonna take ,,

digger1 Sep 11, 2019 5:50pm | Post# 8050

{quote} I kept a copy of your 6 figure day....I was broke (well not broke but damaged lol) and you were king of wall street....so if i were responsable for you starting all this do I get a piece of the north 40??
Lol,, king of getting my ass kicked for a whilen wall street ,, they turn their snob noses up at carhatt coverall s man ,, didnt leave nothing there there last time thru in a truck ,, no reason to ever go back there lol,, ya sure come on over ,, we can find something

Aussi Sep 11, 2019 5:51pm | Post# 8051

it cant be done digger nobody can make even 20% per month constantly might have the odd lucky month but if your making huge gains then making huge risks
untrue mate i trade no risk and constantly make 90% plus only way i can make more is the lot size , but greed kills accounts

digger1 Sep 11, 2019 5:57pm | Post# 8052

{quote} untrue mate i trade no risk and constantly make 90% plus only way i can make more is the lot size , but greed kills accounts
Whew ,, learned tht the hard way too lol ,,

Bk55 Sep 11, 2019 5:58pm | Post# 8053

EJ daily doji at daily pivot with h4 head and sholdeR the right shoulder is touching daily pivot now and sitting on h4 200sma if it plays out tthe he 200sma will be the neckling not set just wating it

Bk55 Sep 11, 2019 6:01pm | Post# 8054

{quote} untrue mate i trade no risk and constantly make 90% plus only way i can make more is the lot size , but greed kills accounts
wow 90% per month?

digger1 Sep 11, 2019 6:01pm | Post# 8055

EJ daily doji at daily pivot with h4 head and sholdeR the right shoulder is touching daily pivot now and sitting on h4 200sma if it plays out tthe he 200sma will be the neckling not set just wating it
had a chart up earlier ,, got side tracked ,, never know with the fuel source coming they can be real active before or they may not do much of anything

Aussi Sep 11, 2019 6:06pm | Post# 8056

{quote} wow 90% per month?
i accidentally put my profit account stat on my thread decided to leave it their to stop the trolls

Bk55 Sep 11, 2019 6:08pm | Post# 8057

https://circlemarkets.com/forex-compounding-calculator/

100 acount that makes 90% per month times 36 months is over 1 million

Aussi Sep 11, 2019 6:10pm | Post# 8058

{quote} i accidentally put my profit account stat on my thread decided to leave it their to stop the trolls
its decades of learning learning and learning no short cuts people on this thread are lucky to have digger1 to show them the way far better than me he as more patience than me and he as a understanding of how things realy work on forex

Bk55 Sep 11, 2019 6:12pm | Post# 8059

{quote} its decades of learning learning and learning no short cuts people on this thread are lucky to have digger1 to show them the way far better than me he as more patience than me and he as a understanding of how things realy work on forex
it cant be done sorry

Bk55 Sep 11, 2019 6:13pm | Post# 8060

i maybe the greenhorn but i aint that green

© Forex Factory