Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   General Trading Chat / Ideas (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=918070)

Oc6oph Aug 13, 2019 6:37pm | Post# 4861

When Tokyo opens Iíd say EU heads up

digger1 Aug 13, 2019 7:42pm | Post# 4862

1 Attachment(s)
When Tokyo opens Iíd say EU heads up
all depends on how close it is to all the good res ,,, shit even scalping ya need to wait for the better levels ,, atm the ole 8 hour ave price keeping er in check ,,or ya might scalp it up to them levels ,, Click to Enlarge

Name: 6 eur to post.jpg
Size: 445 KB

digger1 Aug 13, 2019 7:46pm | Post# 4863

1 Attachment(s)
same view only on a 10 mi chart ,, pivots been well used it has settled below it with some bigger chart time indis headed down and tgts lower ,,its tried to take the highs out ,, used a lot of shit up doing tht ,, and here we are lower than when week started,,now below pivot and some other shit lol Click to Enlarge

Name: 6 eur.jpg
Size: 368 KB

digger1 Aug 13, 2019 7:54pm | Post# 4864

1 Attachment(s)
dont matter what it looks like ,, it dont matter what one thinks ,, it has been getting whacked from that neck line area ,,it hasent sustained nothing from levels it normally would if it was getting bought up ,, new day tho anything is possible ,, for me ,, its under weekly open ,,its under the pivot and its under bout the shtest average I use ,,,its under some shit next leve below is W s1 last weeks pivot if one was to draw a line will probably cause a ripple Click to Enlarge

Size: 554 KB

digger1 Aug 13, 2019 8:07pm | Post# 4865

1 Attachment(s)
from a daily,, a 12 hour ,, a 8 hour a useless four hour ,, I mean pick one ,, the levels dont change right down to hell I can make a m1 show the same damn thing ,,and its always the shoulders lol Click to Enlarge

Size: 429 KB

digger1 Aug 13, 2019 8:16pm | Post# 4866

1 Attachment(s)
quarterly numbers ,, vary a few from daily on smaller chart ,, but same ole ole ,, if Q S1 lets go and it is a bit wobbly atm ,, whats the next level ? Click to Enlarge

Size: 375 KB

digger1 Aug 13, 2019 11:54pm | Post# 4867

1 Attachment(s)
I have been in and out a lot last several weeks ,, busy with what I am ,, I have had longs from support areas in the eur on the way up with a tgt of being thru tht H4 200 ,, it never made it thru as off yet and now its below some shit ,, I may get stped for nothing or plus one a million times ,, but thts still plus 1 a million times ,,eur doesent do a whole lot most days when all the players are playing ,, but ,, the levels have got me all its offered with the days range so far twice today ,, one good poke thru todays open would get the 1st level mentioned above ,, ,, todays the daily S1 matches up with last weeks pivot ,, area mentioned in above posts ,, I start nodding off Ill close or get a stp to even or just a tic or 2 above todays high so far or the ole plus one if able ,,been other pairs tht have had better movement than the eur ,, the colossal turd tht is ,, any rate point being things look vastly different on different time frames ,and different charting packages ,, make yourself familiar with what shit looks like across any time frame and where its at in respect to the bigger levels , ,, the levels never change,, big stpps aint nothing but missed opportunity's to me Ill keep em tight whether Im trading a daily chart or only have a few hours to try and make a few shekels Click to Enlarge

Name: 7.jpg
Size: 335 KB

Oc6oph Aug 13, 2019 11:55pm | Post# 4868

{quote} all depends on how close it is to all the good res ,,, shit even scalping ya need to wait for the better levels ,, atm the ole 8 hour ave price keeping er in check ,,or ya might scalp it up to them levels ,, {image}
I fell asleep

digger1 Aug 14, 2019 12:04am | Post# 4869

{quote} I fell asleep
lol,, getting there myself,,need to sleep but need my shekels too lol,, damn parts bill I couldnt shoot a .45 thru ,, fuel bill ,, crews wages the list is endless ,,never ends man

Oc6oph Aug 14, 2019 12:14am | Post# 4870

{quote} lol,, getting there myself,,need to sleep but need my shekels too lol,, damn parts bill I couldnt shoot a .45 thru ,, fuel bill ,, crews wages the list is endless ,,never ends man
AU looks like it could go up a good bit it would give you some shekels if it goes up could be big move

Oc6oph Aug 14, 2019 12:19am | Post# 4871

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: 464798A3-04C8-4702-9F81-469C6FE08AA7.png
Size: 75 KB

Oc6oph Aug 14, 2019 12:20am | Post# 4872

It has 2 reds in between 2 greens usually indicate up move with this pattern

digger1 Aug 14, 2019 12:21am | Post# 4873

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} AU looks like it could go up a good bit it would give you some shekels if it goes up could be big move
Yen pairs had some good coffer fillers since mkt day open can always count on the ole gbpjpy lol,, aud ,, did have some long orders filled at weekly open ,,still needs to get above Last quarters low ,, aint expecting much ,, stp is plus one so they are free ,, 6850 for a tgt to start with Click to Enlarge

Size: 324 KB

Oc6oph Aug 14, 2019 12:26am | Post# 4874

{quote} Yen pairs had some good coffer fillers since mkt day open can always count on the ole gbpjpy lol,, aud ,, did have some long orders filled at weekly open ,,still needs to get above Last quarters low ,, aint expecting much ,, stp is plus one so they are free ,, 6850 for a tgt to start with {image}
I saw GJ about to break out earlier going to start trading it some gives a lot of pips when it moves if AU gets above 6825 it could have big move too

digger1 Aug 14, 2019 12:29am | Post# 4875

1 Attachment(s)
It has 2 reds in between 2 greens usually indicate up move with this pattern
the red I see is last quarters low ,, with out tht it goes no where lol see how much shit it burns thru getting thru tht if and when it does ,, some potensial yet 8 hour stchs still going up Click to Enlarge

Size: 517 KB

Oc6oph Aug 14, 2019 12:32am | Post# 4876

EN and EA look to be good shorts EN formed H4 double top

digger1 Aug 14, 2019 12:43am | Post# 4877

2 Attachment(s)
break out ,, nah got bought from a weekly low ,, chance always favors a prepared mind ,, I didnt have any longs too busy to watch much ,, but a good level to take a swing with a tight stp ,, I sold todays open and took my shekels at support ,, good weekly cam level in there too ,, just a quickie back to support ,,which it is above what now ,, the ole weekly average which it went back to and not much beyond ,,odd, a weekly average price which it blasted thru to the good ole hourly 200 then came back too around a weekly pivot no less ,, from a previous s quarter breakout cam tgt Click to Enlarge

Size: 318 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: 6 eur.jpg
Size: 350 KB

digger1 Aug 14, 2019 12:44am | Post# 4878

EN and EA look to be good shorts EN formed H4 double top
Lol,, you know me and looks

Oc6oph Aug 14, 2019 12:52am | Post# 4879

break out ,, nah got bought from a weekly low ,, chance always favors a prepared mind ,, I didnt have any longs too busy to watch much ,, but a good level to take a swing with a tight stp ,, I sold todays open and took my shekels at support ,, good weekly cam level in there too ,, just a quickie back to support ,,which it is above what now ,, the ole weekly average which it went back to and not much beyond ,,odd, a weekly average price which it blasted thru to the good ole hourly 200 then came back too around a weekly pivot no less ,, from...
I saw it yesterday on H4 and daily doji moved too much now for me. USDCHF looks to have broken out as well also possible harmonic pattern. I used to look at USDCHF for my EURUSD trades but seems USDCHF has changed in the last few months. Hopefully it doesnít interfere with my EU long canít imagine price not getting above this H4 range

Oc6oph Aug 14, 2019 12:53am | Post# 4880

{quote} Lol,, you know me and looks
I think you look fine

© Forex Factory